Period Cravings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Karmilla_Dresden_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm
Epic Bubblezz
I like to eat tuna or chewing on gaia cash cards XD I don't know why, or popcorn or anything chewing I'll eat or chew on like a dog with a bone and sometimes I won't even realize I'm chewing on something like right now I'm chewing on a rubber band XD

LOL. I use to chew on things too...until one day I realized I was chewing on the end of a pen that I used to smush ants. That killed that habit. o___o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm
_Karmilla_Dresden_
Epic Bubblezz
I like to eat tuna or chewing on gaia cash cards XD I don't know why, or popcorn or anything chewing I'll eat or chew on like a dog with a bone and sometimes I won't even realize I'm chewing on something like right now I'm chewing on a rubber band XD

LOL. I use to chew on things too...until one day I realized I was chewing on the end of a pen that I used to smush ants. That killed that habit. o___o

XD sorry but that was funny... and what's funny is my period was late, and I had my cravings then , and now that I'm on my period they're gone... o.0  

The Sweet Sadist

_Karmilla_Dresden_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm
Epic Bubblezz
_Karmilla_Dresden_
Epic Bubblezz

XD sorry but that was funny... and what's funny is my period was late, and I had my cravings then , and now that I'm on my period they're gone... o.0

LOL. It WAS funny. xD I still laugh about it. And want to know what else is amusing? After posting on this thread I devoured the rest of my bag of chips and crunched several pretzels...but my real craving is for cookies. Alas, no place to get cookies at 1:50am.

...can't wait for my period aka moon time to be over.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm
lol  

The Sweet Sadist

_Karmilla_Dresden_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 pm
You can add skittles, and spicey chicken to the list. *sighs*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:15 pm
candy.....just candy  

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm
cookies too  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm
Pocky >.<  

minisailormon

Kaiko luv

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 am
PEANUT BUTTER!.....even though i love peanutbutter anyways i want it more than usual...sometimes i sneek some into my mouth...^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:07 am
funyons and PB when I had a regular period. bean burritos when I was preg. I could eat like 10 bean burritos in a sitting when I was preg....no wonder I gained like 90 lb  

whatagirlwants

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 am
Sweets. Any sweets at all. Cookies, ice cream, candy, and sweet that comes my way. I must have it and if I don't, I'll be in the worst mood anyone can imagine.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 am
demon child me
Well, I do kind of get a craving for chocolate, but it's extremely dark chocolate, almost no sugar added. And spicy food sometimes.

I ADORE DARK CHOCOLATE!!! That is a must!  

1nsane0takuChan

Flesh is Organic

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 pm
I always crave a quiznoes sandwich. Maybe they put something in them!? Oh dear lord. NOT THE QUIZNOES.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm
I LOVE Gummy candy. Any kind really. Not sour though. But gummy bears, gummy worms, swedish fish, anything. I like going to the candy shop and getting all the random gummies they have like gummy sharks, gummy ninjas (yes. They make my life) and gummy frogs. NOM NOM NOM!!!

That's what I crave.

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 pm
i usaully crave oranges... or those lil clemintines but i call em cuties.... theres always some around thanksfully.... i think it's strange. O and sometimes chocolate but i always seem to run out of that lol  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff