PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 pm
Mr Fly-n-fresh
nine tailed naruto666
Mr Fly-n-fresh
nine tailed naruto666
Mr Fly-n-fresh
nine tailed naruto666
i go HULK on you and tear you to shreds. MY HILL. mrgreen

my samurai gear returns the favor and destroys you to gain my life. MY hill once more. until someone continues the game cool

once your sword touches me it turns to dust because my inpenitrable diamond hard skin then i use all the power in all creation the ultimate AKIRA and detinate every thing except the hill and my self.MY HILL

my necklace gives me one more chance at life but i come bac evil twisted
my tattoos form an incantation to remove the impenetrable skin and my dogs breathe a devils fire on you.

i reincarnate using the last power of my akira and regain my ninja status then i call the power of the gods to make sure you can never come back from the dead and i borrow there power to destroy all your life force with a kame ha me ha blast.and in the end victory ensures me to be the ultimate king of the hill unless someone else comes to try and fail to stop me hahahahahaha.but until then MY HILL.

my gift of the gods protects my soul and i regenerate then mycigarette kill you by second hand smoking

but you did not know i was made of smoke and was in one of my human forms and i enter your body and use the force of me pushing against your inside flesh until you burst inside-out then i put you in my green bag and next i put you in a recycle bin and laugh while saying be green help clean up the enviroment.MY HILL.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm
I come back, because I wasn't killed properly and had slowly regenerated while you two were fighting. Then I sneaked up from behind you and assassinated you calling upon the force of nature.
Heat of Fire, to heat you up, Cold of Ice to then freeze you, Strength of Earth to smash you, Gust of wind to blow your remains from the hill.

MY HILL!  

Sgt Vega
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

nine tailed naruto666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:00 pm
but you didnt notice it was really my decoy you destroyed so i you my bankai and even the mere presence of me rips the flesh off your body so no one can get near me or this happens burning_eyes so i use my zanpakto and the mere presence of when the blade touches you it will either turn you to liquid or dust but in your case it turns you to dust and you blow off into the wind.MY HILL. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 pm
Avi Art/Signs Greatly Apperciated

*Pulls out a remote-controll with a big shiny red button*
And BOOM! Goes the dynomite
*Pushes the red button blowing up the hill, then rebuilding it*
My Hill mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Shadow Called Fuma
Vice Captain

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

nine tailed naruto666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:53 am
i was in soul form so the dynamite does not kill then i slash you to pieces  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm
"And will you tell all your friends
you've got your gun to my head

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pulls out duck tape and staple gun and puts myself back together.

Then call Ghost Busters to get rid of you xD

My Hill Evil Spirt

This all was only wishful thinkin,
this all was only wishful thinkin"

The Shadow Called Fuma
Vice Captain

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Anything at all

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2