Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] In love with my model.(with Sunset Susie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

like?
  yes!!!!!!
  no.
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:22 am
Aidan changed his position everynow and then, he caught Eric blushing, having Aidan blush himself, making the picture have more....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm
Soon they shoot was over. Eric smiled and went over to Aidan. "Do you want to get dinner?" He asked with a smile.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 pm
Aidan yawned as more people told him he did a good job and such. He shrugged not carring so much. He stretched as he headed back to his dressing room. Aidan stopped at hearing Eric's voice. At the question of having dinner he smiled, "Sure. I just need to get changed." he said as he walked into the room. Aidan changed into a black T-shirt that was form fitting, but not showing everything. He put on some dark blue jeans white tennish shoesas he grabbed a cream colored jacket. "Are you chaning?" he asked locking his dressing room sticing the key in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 am
Eric nodded and waited for the other. "Chaning? no..I'm good." Eric said as he smiled. "so where would you like to go? We can go to any restaurant you want.." Eric said as he led the other to his car and opened the passenger car door for him.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 pm
Aidan smiled as he thought about a resturant. "Some place I won't be reconized at?" he said as he chuckled climbing into the car. "I don't mind. I'm not terribly picky. You can choose." he said smiling once Eric was in the car and the two were driving off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 am
"OK..then the Olive garden it is." Eric said smiling as he dove there. when he got there, he parked the car and then opened Aidan's door for hm, smiling.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:26 pm
Aidan smiled as he was just about open his door, but Eric beat him to it. He smiled as he climbed out of the vehical. "I haven't had anything italian in the longest while." he said as he already smelled food from outside. It smelled nice and made his mouth water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:42 pm
"either have I." Eric said as he went inside with the other. He got a table for two and looked at the menu.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:05 pm
Aidna sniffed the air once inside. He gave a tiny moan at the smell of fresh authentic italian. The man loved italian. He even knew what he was getting before hand. Shrimp alfrado with a cezar salad and cappachino. "I want to travel to Italy sometime." he said out of the bluew as he looked around the resturant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 pm
"that would be nice." Erc said before looking at his menu. The pasta and soup sounds good. Wants some bread sticks to go with it?" Eric asked as a waiter started to come to their table.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 pm
Aidan smiled as he gave a small nodd. "Maybe the company will let us do a photoshoot in Italy sometime." he murmered. He wondered if the magazene sold their at all. It would be interesting. At the mention of more breadsticks his smile grew. Just as the waiter came up, he told Eric he can orfer first.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm
"Alright. I think I am gong to have the pasta and soup." Eric said with a smile. "and extra breadsticks please." Eric said as he smiled. "oh and if you don't mind.."Eric said to Aidan,"can we have a glass of wine?"
"OK..so what will you have sir?" the waiter asked turning to Aidan.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm
"I'll have the chicken shimp alfrado and a cezar salad with italian vinegreett dressing." he said as he handed the waiter his menu. He looked around the resturant. People were starring at him as he thought would happen. Its why he didn't go out much it always caused attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:28 pm
"Yes sir..your food will be here momentarily." the waiter said before leaving with the orders. "So what do you like to do?" Eric asked.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm
"When I'm not constantly being stared and mobbed at?" he asked as he thought for a moment. "Not much. Just work out and a few other minor unimportant hobbies." he said giving a slight shrug of his shoulders.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff