Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm
(Here, you may see the old common room.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm
((can we post here now?))  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm
((When the train has officially arrived for this term, yes. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:12 am
Are we allowed to post here now, since the train has arrived?  

Lyra Elizabeth

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 am
I do suppose so!

Sam walks into the common rooms lugging her trunks behind her. After putting them away in her dorm, she jumps onto one of the couches and starts to read.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:58 am
Don't forget, everyone - our Pajama Rama is on!
You better be in your jammies and start posting in the event forum, or I'll cast the best tickling charms I can manage on you and hold 'em until you can hardly breathe!

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 am
Sam then remembers her Pj's and puts them on rather quickly and heads to the event hall.

[[Also, I posted in the Hospital Wing for our little debacle on the train]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Lyra enters the common room. Upon hearing Alutian, she quickly runs upstairs and changes into her pajamas.

[[Already posting in the event forum (and in my pajamas), so no need to cast a tickling charm on me. biggrin ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 pm
[[OH NO! Not a tickle charm!]]
Fred enters the common room after the big ride on the Hogwarts Express. After hearing Alutian, she rushes upstairs and gets some pj's and slippers on. She heads back downstairs and goes to the event hall.

[[no worries, I am wearing pj's. no need for crazy tickle charms.]]

[[question for Alutian: do you still do the wand shop-thing? some of us have taken the test to see what wand we get a few weeks ago and we haven't figured out what we have gotten. I was just wondering if you were working on it or whatever.]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 am
Sam walks into her dorm and sits on her bed, tired. She then pulls out a book from her bag and starts to read in the complete silence.  

cocosam

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:28 am
Lyra walks into the common room and curls up in a chair, staring at the fire.

[[I know I'm not in my pajamas anymore, but I got given a Summoning Tome so I wanted to "wear" it. I'll calm down a little by tomorrow (I'm extremely excited and bouncy right now) and change back into pajamas. No tickling charms, please... biggrin

Anyway, how are your holidays going Sam? Which one(s) do you celebrate?]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:45 am
[[Er, yeah, I'm not wearing mine either, but I have defection that makes it impossible to wear the same outfit for like, more then a day. Good actually!
I got clothes, gift cards, a Lily Allen CD, A sims 2 Pack, a book....and something else I'll forget to post. sweatdrop ]]

cocosam

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 pm
[[I can go for months without changing my avatar's outfit. I like the one I have now though. Mine are normally really boring, but I like them that way. xd

Sounds like you got some cool presents. By "something else I'll forget to post" do you mean that you forget what you received or that you don't want to post it?]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 pm
[[my christmas was pretty good. I got the season 1 volume 2 of Glee, a video camera, and a whole lot of Twilight stuff... did I forget to mention I DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT??? scream oh well, I got the harry potter and the half blood prince movie. biggrin I got a whole lot more, but I don't feel like telling boring you with every single thing I got for christmas.]]  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces