Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm
Neavah comes skipping. "Every a new term is starting! Now I am no longer a student, but I hope every one here at least signs up for a class. Wouldn't it be cool if Hufflepuff won the cup this term!" Neavah says as she sits on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 pm
"I hope Hufflepuff wins. We got so close last term-- Second place!" Sarah Jane said as she plopped herself down on a couch.  

meree

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm
Missy walked into the Hufflpuff common room, looking around in awe, "Wow, this place looks very nice..." she tought aloud. She looked at everyone in the room, "Hi!" she greeted casually, with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Hello I'm new to Huffelpuff. just joined can't wait to meet ppl and dpo school work! yay  

uni_spiral

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 am
Welcome uni_spiral! *Waves*
I hope you enjoy it here in Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Missy sees uni-spiral enter, "Hi!" she says as she walks over to her, "So you a first year also? Cool, so am I." she holds out her hand, "I'm Missy." she says introducing herself.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:52 pm
Amber scurried in and sat down smiling widely, a shiny Prefect Badge on her cloak. Bouncing slightly in excitement she announced, "I am SO excited for this term!" She then gasped, "I just remembered, I need to go do something," and hurried back out the common room.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:16 pm
"hey Guys"

{{juni you may want to change your post on the first page saying i am the editor bcause apparently i am not the editot anymore.}}

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 pm
(( No, you are. It was just a misunderstanding. *sigh* I should have PMed you, myself, about this before things got changed. Then all the weirdness could've been averted. Oh well. I'm sure Icee and the other mods learned something from all this sweatdrop ))

Helloo-o, my darling Hufflepuffs heart *twirls in with her nightgown* Anyone attending the pajama festivities in the hall?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm
Neavah jumps up with a gasp. "Pajama party!" She screams well running out of the room.  

the_cereal_queen

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am
So how was everyone's Christmas? Did you get anything special?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am
My mother came up to Canada (from California) for a visit, and our house hosted a Christmas turkey dinner with some relatives and our neighbor and her grandson. By the way, if any of you cook turkey, you should totally give it a brine bath before cooking. Keeps the meat nice and moist instead of the turkey drying out with a normal cooking. It's great!  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

meree

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 pm
the_cereal_queen
So how was everyone's Christmas? Did you get anything special?

Mine was alright. I drove down to Spring (that's right next to Houston) and celebrated Christmas with my grandparents. Sadly, the only Harry Potter-related thing I got for Christmas was the HBP dvd. I would have loved a little more Harry Potter in my Christmas...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 pm
hey people!!! sorry for not being around hee hee!!! my mom killed my computer and i had to wait for a new one!!! seems stupid i know!!! anyways just wanted to let all you know that i need people to give me their writing for the paper, icee is kind getting mad at me for not having it up but i have no entries surprised come on hufflepuffs!!!  

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm
Good to know you're still with us. You can disregard my letter by the way.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff