Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:12 pm
i think they like cookies too!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 pm
i think they also like poems lol! i like flowers but im a guy and my friend told me i sound like a girl when it comes to what i like! so thats my quess anymore ideas?  

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:21 pm
chocolate chip cookies sound so good right now...... another good gift might just be spending the whole day with the girl. i think i'd love that gift right now; just spending a day with the guy i'm with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm
They like surpirsies i think i just a guy  

park rapids hottie

Junais

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm
well,it depends on the girl´s personality,i personally,dont like fancy stuff,flowers or chocolate,I prefer CD´s,and simple accessories(i prefer prop earrings that gold ones xd yeah,im weird sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 am
Random posting!  

syerawr

Chokixxcool
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:20 pm
Items!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:28 pm
Silence and Sorrow
chocolate chip cookies sound so good right now...... another good gift might just be spending the whole day with the girl. i think i'd love that gift right now; just spending a day with the guy i'm with.

um what if its just a friend? like idk she had a bf shes just your awesome friend and you want to get her something like for a birthday?  

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:30 pm
Junais
well,it depends on the girl´s personality,i personally,dont like fancy stuff,flowers or chocolate,I prefer CD´s,and simple accessories(i prefer prop earrings that gold ones xd yeah,im weird sweatdrop )

I once got gold earrings for my friends mom! she loved them! the reason why is well idk i was being nice lol! random gifts im odd so that means im odd too lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm
kittycat turk09 joseph
um what if its just a friend? like idk she had a bf shes just your awesome friend and you want to get her something like for a birthday?

find her favorite kind of cake and eat it with her and maybe a few other good friends while watching some good movies.... i don't suggest watching Battle Royale on a birthday although it was awesome to watch on mine...  

Silence and Sorrow

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Silence and Sorrow
kittycat turk09 joseph

find her favorite kind of cake and eat it with her and maybe a few other good friends while watching some good movies.... i don't suggest watching Battle Royale on a birthday although it was awesome to watch on mine...

thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm
Make sure you're...

posting

...to get that 1k for every 15 posts

Chokixxcool
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:30 pm
kittycat turk09 joseph
Silence and Sorrow
kittycat turk09 joseph

thank you so much!

you're welcome -smiles-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 pm
If u found girl like me..
I dont really like cute stuff.. once I get cute stuff I will keep it somewhere and forgot where did I put the cute stuff.
I like computer stuffs. Related something to IT
Even, for birthday present.
Oh, I am a strange girl then~  

Fye_Near

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Fye_Near
If u found girl like me..
I dont really like cute stuff.. once I get cute stuff I will keep it somewhere and forgot where did I put the cute stuff.
I like computer stuffs. Related something to IT
Even, for birthday present.
Oh, I am a strange girl then~

your L siggy is cute!!!!!! so you must like that lol! If I found a girl id be set lol!

its like this!

Me+girl=no way she doesnt like me and never will
me - girl = how i am now alone! lol

well not to be negative just how it is lol! but i always try to be nice to people so sorry if this sound mean at all!  
Chatterbox >>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff