Yes
  No
  Who?
View Results

xArashi_chaNx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:52 am
emm.. I don't know them oO  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:54 pm
Okay, I know this thread has been dead for about a month now, but I saw it and I just have to comment. CXS is my favorite band. I have been one of their "Official DragonCon Fairies" for the past two years at DragonCon and so far I have seen them...three and a half times in concert. The half is because my friends and I drove to Dayton, OH last year to see them on my birthday but we forgot about the time zone change and missed the concert. We arrived just in time to see their final song. When the band members found out we missed it and that it was my birthday they all felt really bad. Rogue hugged me about 50 times and kept asking if there was anything he could do to make up for us missing the concert. I have all the band members (except Rogue who does not have an account) on my MySpace friends list, and George (guitar) PM'ed me after the Dayton show to make sure we all made it home okay.

Mrs. Pink Eyes
LouisCyphre13
Their pretty cool...more trance/techno but I do love femal vocalists...
...The main vocalist is a guy. confused

I dislike them, and Rogue is supposed to be an a** in real life. He's really big on religion and Christian ways. xd

Rogue and Jessica (head dancer, they are engaged) are indeed Christians and as said by others you can find Christian themes in there music along with many other belief systems. Rogue is NOT an a** though. Rogue AND the rest of the band are all wonderful people who really value their fans.  

Destiny Froste

RogueShadowAngel

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:07 pm
lurichan
All right, how many people have heard of them? I have a few of their better songs on my computer right now, and I'm curious how many other guild members have heard of them, or like them.

Some of my favorite songs are "Deception", "Ave Maria" and "Even Angels Fall"
*POUNCES* THIS IS THE MOST KICKASS BAND I HAVE ON MY MP3 PLAYER!! and its competing with evanescence, seether, MCR and korn people (i love them too)

but i love CXS. its a nice break from the metal s**t and rock i listen to on a day to day basis..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:20 am
I think they're pretty good. smile  

ringwraith10

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:47 pm
I absolutely adore them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:31 pm
Blood Line
lurichan
All right, how many people have heard of them? I have a few of their better songs on my computer right now, and I'm curious how many other guild members have heard of them, or like them.

Some of my favorite songs are "Deception", "Ave Maria" and "Even Angels Fall"
*POUNCES* THIS IS THE MOST KICKASS BAND I HAVE ON MY MP3 PLAYER!! and its competing with evanescence, seether, MCR and korn people (i love them too)

but i love CXS. its a nice break from the metal s**t and rock i listen to on a day to day basis..

Dead post, but I have to say CXS > Evanescence, Seether, MCR and Korn combined.

They are amazing, one of my favorite groups.

DOORphrame

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:33 pm
~giggles~
I love them!
They are amazing...

And they actually graduated from the school I'm at so that's pretty cool...
But I do have to agree with a previous statement- he is said to be a jerk.

Oh well, they have amazing lyrics and a fun sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:18 pm
Though I enjoy Bauhaus more, because it has a little of post-punk mixed in, The Cruxshadows are good - it's interesting how they include an electric violin in their music smile  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love them. My favoirite songs are: marilyn My
Bitteness, Foreverlast, Deception, Bloodline and Chains. Yeah. I like the album ...Night's Crawl In xd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:02 pm
Ohmigosh! heart

I need a CD of theirs so badly. I've only heard what's on their MySpace, and was immediately addicted to "Sophia." All of the songs on there are so amazing, though.

Is there a certain CD someone would recommend that I get first? ninja  

x Socks x

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:24 am
I haven't really heard a lot of their stuff.

Their a little too electronic for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:16 am
The Cruxshadows is the best darkwave band I have ever heard.
Rouge does a cruxshadows news podcast.  

Zarl

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Vexworth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:43 am
*says yay.* 3nodding

Their newer stuff is a bit too 'gothy-disco' in my opinion.

But I still put something by them on pretty much every mix CD I give people. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:24 pm
[ Brain Damage ]
Ohmigosh! heart

I need a CD of theirs so badly. I've only heard what's on their MySpace, and was immediately addicted to "Sophia." All of the songs on there are so amazing, though.

If you liked Sophia then you shoud get Dream Cypher first and then shadowbox after that.

.+Melanthios+.

x Socks x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:23 pm
.+Melanthios+.
[ Brain Damage ]
Ohmigosh! heart

If you liked Sophia then you shoud get Dream Cypher first and then shadowbox after that.

Thanks! I'm really excited for it. whee I'll be getting that one after I get a Sex Gang Children CD from iTunes. I now only wish that Target had a larger variety of music so I could use the $30 in gift cards that I have. gonk Then I could do both at once.

I've recently heard of the Violinist leaving the band.
This saddens me.
(I can't remember her name.)

Has anyone had the amazing chance to see them live?  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff