Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 pm
Put this way kiddies! Madness and Insanity is what I am. Nothing more or less. Not even human to began with, never was one, but I could mimic them. I have many names known throughout history......But you can call me Insanity.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:48 pm
Hi! I first off want to thank you for inviting me to this guild! Sadly, I'm not a vampire, (No thanks to twilight!) But I am a Ferai Demon from the demon realm of Solis. heheheheh... I'm also an Akatsuki Leader in training. You all can just call me by my name, Amethyst, or Amsy.  

Hekate_Hatake
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xxcynthia_iceshardxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:36 pm
hi im cynthia and well i am a vampire ,i get mad way too easily even at a joke .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 pm
My name is Adam. I'm a half blood direct decendent of the founders of vampirism no joke. I am a psychic traditional vampire, I'm one of the head honchos were I live but I'm a real team player. I dont know a lot about my past lives but I've had many all just like this one. hope to meet you all.

-Adam  

last angel served

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 pm
hello i want to thank you for leting me join. im killing-the-romance. i am a pure blood vampire. i have a constent hunger for blood thats really never going away. i was exiled from my clan. very good to meet you all. thank you again for leting me join.

killing-the-romance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 am
User Imagethxs for inviting me im vampire moka82 and im a full blooded vampire but i see harm is wrong so i drink donated blood but i iwll hurt anyone who messes with my love ones  

my_crimson_valentine

kittyamber13

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm
hello i am kittyamber13 you can call me kitty or amber which ever floats your boat thank you for inviting me i am a hybred i have a crazy way of being hyper out of no where. My clan is a hard working one i can see anything that someone is doing at anytime anywhere as long as there minds aren't protected.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Hi, I'm lockk and I have been a vampire for the past five hundred years. I don't know who made me because the vampire never cared enough to stay around to tell me. I am one of those recluse vampires that prefers to be by myself and loves to feed on unknowing victims.  

Vampire lockk

mccormickkatelyn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 pm
evil mrgreen ninja question exclaim razz cry surprised arrow sweatdrop razz heart cheese_whine neutral evil cool lol sad wink stressed sweatdrop 3nodding xd i heart fangs

I IS VAMPIRE  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 am
Greetings and thank you kindly for the invite into your guild. My name is Isista, and I am a full blood vampire. Any further questions, pm me. And thank you again for the invite.  

Isista

Kindly Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

tempus moriendi

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 am
Thank you for the invite, Darling.

My name is Carilynn Rose but I go by Aqua around here. I am, as far as I've found, the oldest female of our kind but only 20 years of age in this realm. I have always been what I am but I was only recently awakened to my nature by my teacher. I am by no means the most knowledgeable or most experienced but I do make up for it so please don't underestimate me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am an open book to those who know how to look properly.

Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff