Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 pm
He pondered on that for a moment trying to remember the long ago reasons for his incasing. "They said to protect the blood line I carry," the ancient sadness came back, "I am all that's let of my kind."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:50 pm
Shinji frowned as he gave a sad face. "I'm sorry to hear that." He stated, remembering how sad he was when his dad died and tried his best to shake the memory out of his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm
He shook of the though of being the last of what he was and smiled gently. "What do you supposed I do? since I am no longer in cased in the ice prison of mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm
"I-I'm not sure." Shinji stated as he looked at Akuna and tilted his head cutely; "what do you want to do?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm
He blushed at the total cuteness of the matter, but other wise turned his eyes away, "what I want you are not ready for.....But I would like to see the world on how it looks since my being encased, and this place you call school."
((G2G for the night bye.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 am
' Not ready for? What does he want me to do with him?' Shinji thought as he tilted his head more. "Well I guess you can stay with me as your getting a feel of the outside." He stated, thinking it wasn't right to just leave Akuna on his own.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:19 pm
He chuckled slightly, "Thanks." He liked Shinji and he liked the way he acted so cute and innocent, which drove him to want to protect him some more. Because he knew what could happen to people like Shinji. He grabbed his hand gently, "Lead the way Shinji."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm
Shinji blushed when Akuna held his hand and nodded his head as he lead them out of the cave and to his house.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 pm
Akuna let the other lead the way as his mind wandered and so did his eyes. The forest looked less threatening now, but extremely pleasent, what had happened to make the one great forest shrink in it's vast power. What surprised him more was beyonf the forest and his cave. The houses and building looked odd and yet powerful. More so then the forest it's self.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm
"You okay?" Shinji asked as he looked at Akuna's shocked face as they went up to the front door of his house and fished out his key. He opened the door and stepped inside as he waited for Akuna to do the same.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm
Akuna looked at him, "Things have changed alot more then I expected.....I am surprised to see it like this."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 pm
"Really?" Shinji asked as he scratched his head. "When were you born Akuna?" Shinji asked as he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 pm
He tilted his head slightly, "When the world was new and humans were young and extremely violent being seeking to destroy that which they feared the most. Back when Mythics of all kinds lived to try and keep peace between all of us." His eyes drifted and he looked around, "Though now it looks as though the Mythics are not around anymore and the human race has avanced in intelligence and population."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm
Shinji blinked as he stared at Akuna in disbelief. "How old are you exactly?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:09 pm
Looking around he shrugged, "Maybe over thousands of years old.....but I can't be sure of that anymore."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff