Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Committee Discussion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 am
Yeah, broken, that's what I thought. ^_^ But the last time I brought it up, no one responded, so I thought they may not be interested anymore. razz

And I hope you have a fun time Angel!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 am
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Thank you!
^^
I've missed him a lot.
I'll still definitely be active here though!
Just not during my normal hours~
Sorry if that inconveniences any of you.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am
Kala Kirya
Yeah, broken, that's what I thought. ^_^ But the last time I brought it up, no one responded, so I thought they may not be interested anymore. razz

And I hope you have a fun time Angel!!

I must have missed your post then, I would have done it.

The times I am usually on vary because my work schedule varies. Most of the time I am on at 8pm EST ( I don't know gaia time) every night. Once i get a new computer I can be on more often.

How did the Halloween Contest go? I haven't heard anything about it.

Have fun with your boyfriend Angel?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Ok, so how about saturday affternoon or evening of next week for the meeting?

I'm on CST, so we will have to do some conversions and come up with a good time.

I hope you have a good time with your boyfriend Angel! It's hard when your significant other is away (:

Oh, which reminds me, I will most likley be not around as much from december 4th-17th (due to my university's final examinations). (:  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Oh, by the way, we still need co-coordinators for the fundraiser committee & the newsroom (I think?). If anyone has friends that would like to help, or if anyone else in the guild is interested please let me know (: heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:40 pm
I might be able to help out with the fundraising...what would that entail?  

AGCourtney

Wealthy Genius

6,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 am
Just to give everyone a heads up. There are two events being planned to raise money and awareness of the Ball. The December event is coming up soon and there is a Gaia Survivor event that will be up late December/ early January.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 am
i could join fundraising but i'd probly be doing things on my own and not working as a group. <_< so thats kinda pointless for me to join.  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 am
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hey guys.
Just an update.
Sabs still hasn't said anything about the rooms.
I think later on I will send her a PM to remind her that we need those either approved or disapproved~

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:47 am
ok so Meebo Saturday November 20th. heart
How does this work for everyone?

1:30 GMT-5 (or EST)
2:30 GMT-6 (or CST)
3:30 GMT-7 (or MST)
4:30 GMT-8 (or PST)

@ Angel I would send her a quick PM. Broken do you have her cell #? If so you could send her a quick text asking maybe?

I know Sabs has been super busy, and I don't think she should have any issues with the rooms, so, if we don't know in the next two weeks, we should probibly move on with the plot.

Last year we announced Room hosts in february I believe, and let people run in January. If we pushed that to december and announced in January, it might give us the upper hand as well. heart
I should probibly PM Simmone about the Anouncement I placed with her awhile back, as I haven't seen it go up yet sad

oh! on another note, I should mention that my request for a fanthread in the GCD was denied- so unfortunatley it will have to go in the GCP =[
However, I was told we can have a "discussion" topic in the GCD, as long as it follows certain rules. I am looking into this further...and hopefully it will progress more soon.  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 am
AGCourtney
I might be able to help out with the fundraising...what would that entail?

PM jessieomer, she's the co-captain in that area ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 pm
I will not be at home on Saturday.

I am sorry I won't be here, and I am sorry I have been so busy. I swear its because of school and not some sick twisted desire to make up excuses.

Umm, as far as I know, our homepage is as updated as it can be, because not much has happened. :/ no matter how much I try to make it happen.  

jessieomer

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

jessieomer

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 pm
xTrueBlissx
That clears things up alot. I couldn't remember if anyone was working on the bake sale or not. Anyway, we should make a mule for the bake shop which all partaking shall have the password (that way we can accept trades faster ect, because I know everyone is on at different times.)

Is anyone willing to make a layout? If not, I can hopefully in the next little while.

I believe this thread should run all year long (we can make different limited things every month) as well as our main basic goodies. When all the art is collected, we can set up the thread & decide on prices.

Everyone feel free to contribute, even if art is not your strong point! The more people that help on this project, the less work it will be for everyone, and the easier it will be to maintain. I can also see this as being one of our main incomes, as over time, it has the ability to generate a large profit margin.

Oh btw: what is the shared photobucket account again?

@ Angel those are super cute! They will make a fine edition. Also, I will check out the rooms that have been made.

@ Broken oh ok, the last time I checked it was going to be named rememberence day, so I thought I would bring it up, i'm trying to keep up with all of the threads hehe biggrin heart
I posted in the thread, but I will PM Dustin to see what is going on with the thread ^^

@ as for meebo, everyone has been so busy, that it has been so hard to get together. Would everyone mind posting their availibility for next week by sunday? That way, we can decide and have one next week! heart

The last of the bake sale idea happened in my brainstorming topic. Since then no one has really picked up on it, however it was widely accepted and I had hoped to get more feedback / help but a lot of people have been busy. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 pm
I can make it for Saturday. Just someone's gonna have to guide me through Meebo, I'm technologically inept. rolleyes

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:01 pm
jessieomer

The last of the bake sale idea happened in my brainstorming topic. Since then no one has really picked up on it, however it was widely accepted and I had hoped to get more feedback / help but a lot of people have been busy. ^.^

I'll help you out. smile

I can't make it to the meeting. I am goiing out of the state then to work. I won't be home until 10:30pm or so.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff