Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 am
"Wow!" Koi jumped when he flipped his wings "Amazing!!" she couldnt resiset and slowly touched the top of his wings. She was really carefully since she saw his wings was in good state, not even one little scar though he was a boy "You really know how to save them!" she said amazed and giggled "Mine got few scratch of them.." she said slowly, remembering how the kids was treating her "Its so.. spacial.! so uniqe!!" she said and went back infront of him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:11 am
Arkhel was undeniably pleased by the gentle touch and praise, and so decided that he could befriend Koi. "Thanks" He said with a smile, "But I have to wonder, why are you out here? And unarmed at that? This is a dangerous place, you know." He waved his arm for emphasis, directing her gaze towards the plants around them. "Can you even tell which ones of these are poisonous? Or how to cure the poison?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:17 am
Koi blinked and looked over the plants "Yea sure~" she said and pointed over two plnats "Those arent poisened" she said happily and looked back at Arkhel "my knowledge about plants is really high since im half plant myself~" she said and giggled "I know it sound wierd, but i dont believe in war nor fighting" she said with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:09 am
Again looking her over, and noting the leaves that covered her, Arkhel chuckled. "Well, that does explain a bit. I've heard rumors the Tree-Spirit hybrids can talk to plans and make them grow. If that true?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am
Koi giggled "Only the one who is chilled, few are angry and doesnt want to grow" she explained "Though usually they all happy and chilled~" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 am
"Hm." Arkhel replied. "And you can probably tell which ones want to grow or not, right? You say that you don't like war, but aren't plants always battling?" As he said this, Arkhel walked over to the border of light and shadow the mouth of the cavern created. He crouched to get a better look at the plants. "These plants fight for space all the time. This one is using an acid to dissolve this one..." He pointed out a patch of mushrooms growing next to a small flowering plant. "And this one is using vines to strange this one." He pointed out another pair of plants. "How can a plant afford to be pacifistic?" He stood and turned back to Koi. "Even a sentient flying one?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 am
Koi thought for a moment and then answered "Well.. it called survival.." she said and looked at those plants "Its like the fact that i hate fights doesnt mean i wont try to depend myself" she said and looked up "though im sure they will beat me eazily" she said and giggled, though she ment it seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am
"A plant could beat you?" Arkhel asked doubtfully. "A plant? Then why are you traveling alone? Surely you can't be that weak. Don't you have poison or something?" Arkhel beat his wings a bit, sending a gust of wind towards Koi, hoping that it would blow out a cloud of spores or something.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 pm
Koi giggled "Dont be silly~" she said "A planet would never hurt me, i can use them to fight thought.." she said slowly and looked on the plant next to her "Try to attack me" she smiled and stood still.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 pm
Arkhel was surprised by the challenge, and hesitated at first, but he quickly gathered his wits. "Ok, you asked for it!" he said playfully. He warmed up his wings, accelerating the beat to a fast hum, and crouched into an attack position. He was completely confident that he could pin Koi before the plants moved to defend her. He uncoiled like a spring, accelerating his jump with his wings, arms outstretched before him, and attempted to tackle her.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm
As Koi saw he jumped up, she closed her eyes. The plants arround to her started to move fast, tieding up with each other and made a shield all over her, surrounding her complitly "Dont touch it!" she rushed to say and made a plant pull his leg off to other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 pm
Arkhel was caught completely unaware when the plants moved. He had never seen anything like it. He only barely remembered to turn as he was flung aside so that he didn't land on his wings. "Whoa!" He exclaimed, "What was that?!?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 pm
Koi sighed of relief "Poisen shield.." she said and made the planets go back to normal. She stepped over him "Are you ok..?" she asked worriedly "im sorry.. it was the first idea who came into my mind.." she said sadly "i thought you were going to use weapon.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:52 pm
Arkhel shook himself off and laughed. "I'm ok. That was amazing! I didn't know you could do that." He beat his wings a bit to dislodge the rest of the dust on him. "What else can you do?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm
Koi winked him "Well~ that's a secret~" she said and giggled, "Now if your turn to show off!" she said happily and stepped back "lets see how fast your are!" she said and rushed over him , to jump on him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff