Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Healer's Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm
"Of course you can be my apprentice," Charcoalpaw replied. "I would love to teach you to be a Healer! I'll be able to teach you all the herbs and everything you need to know; even refresh your memory in Healing since you already know some." Charcoalpaw licked Silverpup on the head. "I won't be a full Healer until Flameclaw retires, or"- Charcoalpaw looked down- "dies." She looked back at Silverpup and said, "I won't be able to choose an apprentice 'til then. I still haven't earned my Healer name either. I hope I'll receive it soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am
"u will i bet um i have somthing els to say." she said. "last night my aunt from my old clan came to me in a dream saying great danger will come to this clan and i asked when, but she only said read signs and be carefull " said silverpup."i don't know what that means so this is why i brought it to u to figer out."  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:30 pm
"Thanks for telling me that, Silverpup," Charcoalpaw said. "I can ask StarClan about it tonight; they might be able to tell me more." She stood up and started to walk towards her nest and laid down. "That's an important piece of information," Charcoalpaw yawned as she curled up and wrapped her tail around her feet. "You best be getting some rest now. I give you permission to sleep in the Healer's den tonight just in case something important happens. Good night, Silverpup." And she began to sleep...  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Charcoalpaw trotted inside the Healer's Den and set down the dock leaves she had in her mouth. "Silverpup, set your dock leaves on the ground. Now, can you do a simple task for me? I want you to sort out some of the dock leaves along with the new ones for me. Something blew them around a bit. I need to dispose the old ones, since they can't be used anymore."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:12 pm
~sets dock leaves down.~ "ok i can do that." Silverpup said with her eyes glittering and started to work hard gathering the old ones and started sorting the new and old ones.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:37 pm
"Good," Charcoalpaw said with a little grin. "I've gathered most of the old leaves already. I'll put them outside while you sort some of the other ones for me. I'll be back in a bit!"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm
"ok" Silverpup replied and she kept sorting the leaves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm
"Alright; I'm back," Charcoalpaw said walking back in. "How are you doing in here?"

((Btw, hotdevilgirl12, sorry, but it might take me a long time to reply. I can't get online often. Just telling you.))  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 pm
(don't worry) "i'm done." Silverpup said finishing the last of the sorting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 pm
"Good," Charcoalpaw said. "I think it's time to get to bed soon. Should we have something to eat?" she said with a beckoning sweep of her tail.

(I finally got back online after such a long time x3 Haha)  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:15 am
forgetting that she was hungry, Silverpup got up and ran towards Charcoalpaw. "sure i can eat a deer." she said laughed.

(yay)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 pm
"Heh heh, alright," Charcoalpaw said as she bounded off to the Fresh-Kill Pile.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items