View Results

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 am
I don't know him. I'm more of a fan.

But I like him (more than a friend) which is crazy, and I don't know him.

But it's a normal crush.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 am
I love him sooo much I can't even think of anyone else. I don't want to think of anyone else. I love the way he smells, his eyes(the way they look into mine), his humor, lips, hair, height, kindness, etc.... Yet I broke up with the idiot! Oh well I guess that's it for the whole "love" thing.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

wintus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 am
I don't have a boyfriend D:... Yet <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
I love my boyfriend a lot. We've been going out for a year and a 6 months which is the longest relationship I've ever had but it's a good relationship. We get along really well and he made a gaia after I told him I had one. We talk a lot in school and on gaia, we only live 10 minutes away but it's still good to communicate on gaia because I don't really go to his house because there's been family problems at his house lately but at least he has me to help him talk about it and I have him to tell my troubles to.  

I Takami Heru I

Lovely Enigma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 am
Where do I even start? I guess I should start by letting everyone know that I've never been the emotional type. I've always been the loner, of sorts. Yes, I had friends but only a few. Boys never really interested me. When I was in High School, I concentrated on school.

That being said, I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year now and I can honestly say that I love him with all of my heart. He means everything to me and life without him would just be another form death. Cruel and unbearable torture.

We started dating in November of my Senior Year, which was last year and have been together ever since. I am incredibly lucky because he is my first boyfriend and we love each other. He loves me just as much as I love him though we do tend to have that cliched, joking argument regarding which one of us loves the other more. I usually win.

Sure, we had a rough patch but we got through it. Which is one of the things that makes our relationship so great. We could get through anything together.

He has great morals. Everything that I am looking for in the Father of my future child(ren). I can't even begin to explain the depth of my love for him. He cares for me deeply and makes me feel like I'm the best girl in the entire world. He'll talk to me when I need someone to talk to, listen when I just need to get something out of my system. I can show him how I'm truly feeling and he'll actually care. I don't usually cry in front of anyone but family but when I'm upset, I find myself crying in his arms. All he does his hold me.

I could spend the rest of my life with him, with nothing but him, and I'd be happy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 am
Aww, my husband is such a good man. He took me from an abusive household, put my shattered persona back together, and he gave me the opportunity to be the woman I want to be.

I was right on the borderline of multiple personality disorder. I was starting to have problems remembering when one side of me took over, and when another was out. My grandmother was still the hateful woman she had been, but she was hitting me with a flyswatter when I didn't do what she wanted to do. (Get tea for her when I was in another room, and she was sitting in the kitchen, for God's sake!) I was days from having to prostitute myself out so that I could even have food to eat.

The moment he told me that he loved me, my life turned around. I had a reason to live, and to thrive. And through years and years of work, love, and devotion on his part, I am a successful, thoughtful, and respectable lady. He really changed my life, letting me get over some of the deep dark pain that I held against myself, and showing me that all the good things I did actually made a difference.

Yeah, we've only been married for 3 months now, but the 3 years that we've been together have been the healthiest and happiest of my life. I couldn't even breathe without him. And when our fathers died less than 2 months before our wedding, we were each other's rock. I couldn't be more in love with this man. heart  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:03 pm
I love my boyfriend so much. We've been together a year and a half.

When we first met, he helped me get my self-esteem back to get over the last guy who hurt me. I just can't believe it took me so long to see how perfect he is.

He is my best friend as well as my lover. We help each other through the hard times. We have a few problems because of our age difference (graduating school at different times) but we are finding ways around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 7 months. We met through a friend at school and started dating after talking to each other and hanging out with each other in school for 3 months.  

I Takami Heru I

kitten tea

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 pm
Been with him since April of '08. I do love him, a lot. He has done more for me...than anyone I know...... <3
I really miss him right now however....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Aww.. this thread is adorable <3

I've been with my Nathan for a year and a half and he means the world to me. We're both pretty young and this is his first serious relationship and my first ever relationship but we both feel we could stay together forever.
I love everything about him; his ambition, his creativity, his sense of humour. I love the way he is so patient with me and loves me to bits even when he doesn't fully understand me. I love that I can talk to him for hours and hours and then get off the phone and realise we hadn't really been talking about anything. I love the way his eyes crinkle up at the corners when he smiles which is the most gorgeous thing and always makes me want to kiss him so badly..
He's coming home in ten days after being overseas with no internet access for a whole month. I can't wait, I miss him so badly!

LyricalSoul93

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:44 pm
I love my bf so much. Not sure if he feels the same way. Even when he does something really annoying (such as ignoring me for no reason for, say, 2 weeks, and then randomly start talking to me normally again), I still love him. I see all his imperfections as perfections.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm
i don't know., maybe yes. he's not my boyfriend yet but i like him  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iChaseCarsx3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 am
well i seriously like this guy in my school and were best friends
but he already likes someone else
but hes just soooooooo perfect
I <3 HIM!
anybdy have advice?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am
joe_is_my_hubby
How much do you love him?

Taken since 02-14-06 heart
Joe and I have known each other since birth, our mothers were best friends through Highschool and College.
We fell in love when we were 9. So I guess you can say that it is young love. whee
I love him with my whole entire being. He is my everything, and I am so blessed to be with someone like him. He makes me so happy and I am so glad that God has blessed me with someone like him. heart
I would be lost without him.
He is my best friend, and my boyfriend.
I heart you Josef!

Wow, that's such a LOOONG time of love expand, huh.
You're sure lucky. :]]

I have a boyfriend, me and him met in this online game called "Fiesta Online".
It's an MMORPG. I seen him in webcam and even talked to him on the phone, and mic in MSN.
We live in the same state which is California, SF. o:
I'm pretty much very blessed, he's the best amazing boyfriend I could ever have.
He's different than my other ex-boyfriends.
I've known him in a year now, and we've been together since 05.28.09 >w<;
I love my boyfriend to death <333

lEnmity

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 am
Since last year. He's a blonde hair-blue eye. n_n he's adorable. But he doesn't love me back... Tons and tons of other boys adore me, but it's not the same. They're not him. We used to be such good friends in 7th grade, but I blew it... crying I wish I could change the past and be with him today... My one love. cry emo cry emo cry emo  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff