Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Andrew's hand reached her face so fast he was sure it had hurt harder than he had meant. "Don't try being smug with me slave." He said moving close enough for her to see his eyes glaring darkly at her. "You have no promises to keep except when I tell you what to keep. You have no thoughts, nothing. You are an item that is it understand? You do what I say when I say it!" He screamed at her. "Do you understand your role slave?" Andrew asked her moving his head away from her but still giving the intensity to her by pulling the chain and walking towards his car.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Madelyn smiled softly, gently bringing her hand up to the red mark that was now on her cheek. "You think that is the first time some one has slapped me?" She shook her head. "I am not smug. Just aware." She shrugged her shoulders. "But whatever you say Master." She bowed her head, smiling to herself. "And I do have thoughts. Or else I would've done something that I would regret again. And you do not want that side of me." She warned softly. Knowing this time she was again crossing some lines. She was making things clear. She coughed a bit as he pulled the chain, following him with her head down, done speaking  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 pm
"Slave you are lucky I'm in a forgiving mood. If you say you're sorry then I won't have you get all scraped up on the way home." Andrew said stopping by the end of his truck with the ball point connection at the end. "If you say you're sorry I won't drag that pretty little corpse down the road as I drive home." He said to you still keeping his glare focused on you. "So anything to say slave?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Madelyn's eyes narrowed and she frowned. She took a deep breath then looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Master." She smiled weakly to make it seem more sincere. She sighed, "You are very kind Master, for forgiving me even slightly. I am forever in debt for your sparing of dragging my disobedient body along the road. I would surely die if that happened." She nodded then bowed deeply to him/  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:51 pm
"We'll work on your apologies at home." Andrew said before walking to the passengers door and opening it pulling her close to him. "You better behave on the way home." He said angrily before moving and kissing you fiercely. "Now get in the truck.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 pm
Madelyn bowed her head, climbing into the truck. She didnt bother with a seatbelt. Her life wasnt worth that. She chewed on her lip, stealing glances at her new master. She could tell she wasnt going to get away with anything. This was going to be much more different than any other place she had been before. She played absentmindedly with her ears, looking out the window.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Andrew slammed the passenger door and walked to the driver's side. "Don't you have something to say for what I just gave you slave?" He asked her as he put on his seatbelt and then grabbed hers and buckled it before tightening it on her. Andrew then started the car and looked behind him to make sure he didn't run into anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Madelyn peered at him. "Like Thank you? Is that the response you are looking for sir?" She raised her eyebrow, keeping her expressions otherwise neutral. "If that is the answer than Thank you a lot Sir. You are fantastic." She felt like gagging when she said that but repressed the feeling.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 pm
"Yes I was looking for thank you slave." Andrew said smirking. "You'll be getting those whenever I feel the need." He said as he sped down the road towards his home. "So what don't you know how to do?" He asked trying to find her weakness to exploit it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Madelyn nodded her head softly. "As you wish Master." She smiled brightly then listened to him intently. She paused for a moment. "Nothing. I know how to do everything Sir. I was born and raised as a slave. I can do everything." She smiled with pride. He couldn't punish her for not being able to do something.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 pm
"Well that's good to hear. At least I know if you say you don't know how to do something I will know you are lying." Andrew said smirking devilishly. He stopped in front of the house. "Welcome home slave." He said turning off the car and unbuckling walking out and walking to the other side unbuckling you and grabbing the chain pulling. "Come on you have work to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:52 am
Madelyn smiled. "I never said I knew how to do them well." She added with a grin as she climbed out of the truck. "Of course Master. Work is what I live to do. It just fills me with sooooooooo much happiness." She rolled her eyes a bit then followed him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm
Andrew grabbed her ears and pulled her head back. "Don't ever roll your eyes at me again slave." He growled in her ears before throwing her head forward. He slammed the truck door and walked towards the front door. "Now how many times are you going to try escaping?" He asked her knowing he had to break her, which he would, after toying with her for a bit. Playing around was his specialty. No one ever got away unharmed. His words cut them or his knives whichever he decided to implement on them. "So slave I hope you understand what you have gotten into. I'm not an easy master I require complete obedience from you and complete devotion." He added opening the door and throwing her inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 pm
Madelyn laughed a bit. "Well devotion is earned. I'm not one of those mindless zombies of a slave. You can try to break me. And I welcome it. Bring it. But I will not ever be devoted. I might obey but not be devoted to you." She folded her arms across her chest, stood firmly, her ears hurt however but again, never show pain. She quietly talked herself out of thinking of the pain. "So what would you like me to do first Sir?" Sir left her mouth with a harsh tone. She smiled a bit, peering at him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:19 pm
"You better learn to say sir nicely or your may lose an ear." Andrew said grabbing the chain and tugging roughly. "Now first you're to get in your outfit then you will clean the house." Andrew said shutting and locking the door. He then walked to his room not stopping to let Madelyn take a break. He approached the bed and threw the outfit that looked very similar to a maid's outfit at her. "That's your uniform. You are not to ever let that leave your body unless I tell you. If I catch you without it on after you put it on you will regret it." Andrew said darkly tying the chain to the bed post. "You have 5 minutes before I return." He added as he put a padlock through the chain and walked out the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff