Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
My thoughs on new jobs for all :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unknown hidden leaf ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm
Lamp O random
good idea but that would be kinda of making it like using the maker skill making it hard for ppl who trie and i mean ppl who havent played the game have a hard time it would be like do a quest and get a starter set of 1 mil to make items for ur self stare

well yeah i guess your right, i forgot to put this in
smithers have to add parts to the stuff they make.
1. Get the parts (semi-rare drop)
2. Pay 10k for each part you add (this may sound a ripoff at first since people just buy them from the shops, but it's useful for higher level armor)
3. You have to level up your making (level range is 1-200), you cant just make a lvl 100 armor at lvl 10
As my dad said, everything comes at a price  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:02 pm
ur idea is good but wat it would be like cause i have another one pyroist all into flame they also get a buff get defrost that makes ice attacks weak against them and the use flame thrower and magic and they can hit up to 20 monsters at once and when the fire meets contact it keeps damaging them like poison whee  

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Lamp O random
ur idea is good but wat it would be like cause i have another one pyroist all into flame they also get a buff get defrost that makes ice attacks weak against them and the use flame thrower and magic and they can hit up to 20 monsters at once and when the fire meets contact it keeps damaging them like poison whee

somebody translate please?
=.=  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:46 am
srry i kinda forget what i put in when i have a brain storm but the ideas off urs are good but how about a lawyer class ~OBJECTION!~ xp  

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 pm
Lamp O random
srry i kinda forget what i put in when i have a brain storm but the ideas off urs are good but how about a lawyer class ~OBJECTION!~ xp

what about a police class that can arrest you for objecting  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:59 am
Lamp O random

I can see the abuse now.  

TaerkDS
Captain

Holystarlit rolled 20 100-sided dice: 38, 87, 56, 23, 57, 10, 77, 57, 66, 12, 73, 79, 99, 73, 14, 56, 65, 35, 90, 36 Total: 1103 (20-2000)

Holystarlit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 pm
i think the lawer job will cause a bad uproar wherever u go i mean i see some videos with lawers (like a mapler is arrested then it takes to court) but than ppl will laugh i bet but on a note one of their attacks could be paper overload biggrin papers fly and attack the target (ONE target only) 5 times xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm
Taerk-kun
Lamp O random

I can see the abuse now.

abuse as in good or bad o.o  

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items