[Public] Isabliss' Plot Thread (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 am
I can start the Rp with Feya, and you can start the one with Turag?

And I am just wondering, what is your average Rp response?

Also, I'm really tired, so if my questions aren't making sense, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 am
Sure. Sounds like a good plan. As for with who I rp you two can split one on rp with Feya one on rp with Turag.
As for my average rp response it depends how my muse is cooperating but I do tend to have at least two sentences when tagging.
Oh yea I do have some grammar and spelling errors due to the fact that English is my second language.  

Agneza

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 am
Shikon Miko will RP with Turag and I will Rp with Feya ^.^

Okay sounds good <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Here you go

I tend to have shorter replies, not because Im lazy, but because I believe in letting people respond to little things or more honestly than they would to entire paragraphs written before they could do anything about it.

Ktns

Lunatic

Agneza

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 am
Huh. Here it is.
And so the first snow fell  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 pm
[[He's from the Laurell K. Hamilton vampire series]]

He'd be good for part one...very good. I could also extend his part from that. So either one or three. He is quite charming, after awhile. I'm going to have him break out of his shell eventually, so a best friend persona or someone who tries to change him then he'll start to realize what his little self esteem is hurting his relationships.

Stallions Name: Asher

Stallions picture: Asher

Stallion's Personality: Asher is very self conscious, he lingers in the dark because there has been no other way. He personally dislikes the sun too. He tends to burn easily. He was born from a dark soul, a fallen angeni who traded immortality to feed on the blood of the innocent. Him and his brother Jean-Claude inherited this factor. His mother is infatuated with all that is beautiful. So naturally he was the favorite since he had her wings, his brother was shunned. That was until the fire occurred marking him for life. Tarnished, he walked in shame. He usually spends his nights alone hiding what he has become. When he has guests he's usually quite nice to them, generous but always shields himself for those particular reasons.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 am
Sorry that I am taking so long to reply. School has been taking up all my time, but I will soon be able to reply to all the rps. Also, Shikon Miko has lost all her muse at this moment, so I will be taking over her Rp with Turag, if that is okay with you, Agnera.

@ Death: We can start to Rp and see where it goes, but let me warn you it may take me a while to reply.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Wow that was confusing...I thought the posts were going backwards for a minute. Any who, I'm going to send you a pm. ^^  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:33 pm
I think he would have to be exclusively part one now that I'm realizing I forgot some past history. =0 If you're still interested. smile

Death Resurrected
[[He's from the Laurell K. Hamilton vampire series]]

He'd be good for part one...very good. I could also extend his part from that. So either one or three. He is quite charming, after awhile. I'm going to have him break out of his shell eventually, so a best friend persona or someone who tries to change him then he'll start to realize what his little self esteem is hurting his relationships.

Stallions Name: Asher

Stallions picture: Asher

Stallion's Personality: Asher is very self conscious, he lingers in the dark because there has been no other way. He personally dislikes the sun too. He tends to burn easily. He was born from a dark soul, a fallen angeni who traded immortality to feed on the blood of the innocent. Him and his brother Jean-Claude inherited this factor. His mother is infatuated with all that is beautiful. So naturally he was the favorite since he had her wings, his brother was shunned. That was until the fire occurred marking him for life. Tarnished, he walked in shame. He usually spends his nights alone hiding what he has become. When he has guests he's usually quite nice to them, generous but always shields himself for those particular reasons.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:14 pm
Okay, I seriously thought I posted this, but I guess I am just going insane.

I am sorry for the late replies, school has been hectic and it will stay that way for the next three weeks, but I will try to get my responses out to those I am Rping with soon.

Shikon's muse has left her at this moment and she has asked me to take over her rp with Turag, if that is okay with you Agnera.

Edit: I am not going insane. The posting is just all screwy.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 pm
question  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:52 am
No problem. wink  

Agneza

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 pm
Stallion's Name: Dimitri

Stallion's picture:
Cert
Un-cert

Stallion's Personality: He is witty yet gentlemanly, and though he isn't the sweetest stallion in the bunch, he would never want to make a lady cry. He likes to be interesting, yet very mysterious and he never EVER takes off his mask in front of anyone else to see. His eyes are hidden at all times, and he likes the air of mystique it gives him. He is relatively tolerant of all personalities, and he is not one to fight or get his hooves dirty. He likes to think of himself as the light the shines even in the darkest of times, and tends to be a loyal friend. He has his quirks, as in, he likes being the devil's advocate or being on the other side of the fence just to be a bit witty, but he never takes it too far... most of the time...

What Phase of Plot are you interested in: Well, it said she is also looking for rp and friends... And I kind of just want Dimitri to widen his circle of friends a bit... ^_^ So if you are looking for maybe a personality developing kind of rp, or something that may brighten up the darker parts of her life, Dimi would make for some good, clean fun... sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:00 pm
Alanna: Sounds good ^.^
When do you want to start the rp?

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 pm
^_^ Any time you would like....! I don't mind who starts, so you can choose. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff