Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 pm
Rowan smiled a little then nodded. "That's nice." He was interested in the arts as well. He let out a small sigh then raised an eyebrow to the different works she had. "Thank you and I suppose that would make some sense..." He agreed that he should rest at least another day as well but he didn't want to. He was the type to be active and not just sit around.

(Sorry it's short xP I gtg for a bit.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:27 pm
She sighed. "Let me go get some water so you can at least wash yourself off." Breya left the house and then walked over to the watering pump and grabbed a bucket. She pumped water into the bucket then returned inside to heat it over the flames, moving the empty pot of stew to the side. She was definitely going to have to go to market today. With a sigh, she set about getting a rag for him. "While you tend to your hygeine and any other bodily needs, I will go into town and get some food. I am running low on things for us to eat. I'm sure once you're healed you will be on your way but I intend to make sure you actually are fed well. You need to regaine your strength. Especially since you've been lying in bed for a week."

Once the water heated, she placed it in a bucket then put it next the bed. "Here..." she mused thoughtfully. She walked over to the front door. "I'll be back in an hour...perhaps less," she said simply going over to her savings can and pulling out a meager amount. She grasped the coins in her palm and then began walking out the door.
(its fine)

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:00 pm
Rowan smiled at her in thanks then glanced around the small home. She really was poor, wasn't she? He hadn't ever been into one of their homes before and found this to be rather interesting. Well, she wouldn't have to worry about living like this for too long. She was to be his wife, after all... She just didn't know it yet. He watched her move the water over to her, just now paying attention to the fact that she was leaving. Wait, where was it she said she was going? He shook it off then smiled anyways. "Ok, I shall see you later then." He then took the rag and set about wiping off his face first. He had already decided that he'd ask for her hand and reveal who he was the day he left. The first thing he needed to do was get on her good side and now that he was fully conscious, he would be able to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:12 pm
Breya went into town and got supplies for bread and some salted meats before she decided it would last a couple of days. He was going to be with her perhaps another week and she had to figure out how to gather more money. It was hard enough getting herself food. She returned to the cabin and did not speak upon entrance. She went about putting the food away before finally looking at him and rekindling the fire. "If we're lucky the first snow won't come in the next few days...You're leg was near broken so I'm sure it will be difficult for you to get around. I would hate for you to truly injure it more if you move around on it to much," she said simply then gave him a tunic and breeches. "Here...yours are very torn. I thought it might be best if you were able to wear something clean. I found them...they were my da's," she shrugged laying them on the bed. "I've got chores to attend to...just call if you need me...And if you wish to get a little excercise...you can walk just to the bench outside my front door. Enjoy the sunlight whilst it lasts," she shrugged and then walked out to begin finishing the last of harvesting in her small garden. Winter was going to be tough this year.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:23 pm
After she left, Rowan set about withing finishing up his washing. He finished rather quickly so he picked up one of the reading sources she'd given him and started to read. After a little while longer, she came back home thusly ending his boredom. He smiled rather widely when he was presented with different clothes then nodded. "Thank you and I think I will walk to out there but I promise to be careful." He didn't need to be so, though. He wasn't human and because of that, his healing abilitly was a lot faster than a human's. His leg was no longer at risk of being hurt more and he probably wouldn't even feel pain on it anymore. All of his kind has this ability, it was just part of the species. When she was out of there again, he took the oppurtunity to change into the clean clothes then stood up. Yes, he was all healed up in the legs at least. It was still slightly sore but he wouldn't be getting hurt again with it. His bruises were proving to be slow, though. He let out a small sigh then walked to the door rather quickly but when he opened it, he immeidately began to make it look as if he was still in a ton of pain and that it was difficult to move. It took him a few moments longer than it normally would to make it to the bench. But, the feeling of sun against his skin was worth faking the injury.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:31 pm
Breya turned and gave a soft smile as she finished gathering the remaints of her vegetables then grabbed some feed to feed her goats so she'd have some milk. Then she slowly walked over to him and sat down. "You seem very independent," she mused thoughtfully then brought her shawl closer. "You can not be much older than myself." She looked at him. The oldest he could be to her was twenty three. And that was stretching it. And the fact that he just looked so arrogant and the way he carried himself...he did not act as any other peasant man would. And she had never met a man with such perfect teeth in all her days. Perhaps the reason hers was so white was because she took the time to brush them with whatever she could and then have a mint leaf to freshen it. She did not think men took such measures to ensure looking better.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:42 pm
Rowan watched her work with his quiet golden eyes and smiled a little as she came to sit next to him. "Well, if you're younger than twenty then yes, I am older than you." He nodded once then let out a small yet very attractive laugh. Everything about him seemed to be handsome, really. "But I am rather independent. My... Parents died when I was young so I had to raise myself." Well, now he was lying... Partially. His mother had died but his father was still ruling the kingdom. He smiled over at her, as if what he said didn't bother him then tilted his head to the side causng some of his blond locks to fall in his face. "How old are you then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:49 pm
"Eight and ten," she said simply. She sighed. "My mum died when I was born. Da used to tell me it was because I was conceived before they wed. The things about my mother that I here are not so great...and all of council knows I have not found a man to wed and they are trying to force me. If they see you here then there is no telling what they will do...." She sighed and moved her hand to her shoulder, stroking the slightly tingling mark. She saw a quick vision of a woman screaming in a bed. She blinked and shook her head. "Was it the same with your mother? Her dying in childbirth I mean..."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:52 pm
Rowan nodded at her age then frowned a little about her mother. It would seem that both of them had that in common. "Well, no." He replied. The real story was that she had been stabbed by someone trying to overthrow his father... But he could twist that into something else. He actually really did hate having to lie about his mother's death but he felt it needed to be done. "She was stabbed by a thief." He decided that that would suffice. He was actually extremely tempted now to ask her for her hand. He supposed that if they really got speak a little more then he would and give her a week to think it over unless she answered right away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 pm
Breya sighed. "I'm sorry..." She looked at the sky then brought the shawl closer to her willowy frame then sighed. "I am willing to bet however, that your da wasn't a drunkard far more concerned for his next pint than for his only child's welfare. Needless to say, you probably had the better end of the bargain..." Her lips pursed. "If I come across as rude or to nosey please forgive me...I'm...inclined to being by myself and have a naturally curious personality." Breya gave a soft smile and her cheeks turned a gentle pink before she looked down at her treadbear dress in need of repair. Yet another thing to add to the list of things she needed.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 pm
Rowan merely nodded once then watched as she brough her shawl closer to her. Without a moment's hesitation, he moved his arms around her to bring her closer to him. He was hoping his warmth would be enough to keep her a little less cold at least. "You're cold..." He said softly then tilted his head to look at her a bit. Her looks really had no parallel. She was extremely gorgeous. After a few moments of looking at her, he tilted her head so that she was looking at him then leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. He figured now would be as good a time as any to ask, she would marry him either way. Plus, the whole ordeal with the council would more than likely prove to work in his favor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 pm
When his mouth touched hers, her mind went blank and then she felt warmth seep through her. She pressed herself closer before gasping and pulling back, trying to escape his grip. It was strong for a man that had been near dead only seven days before. "We...we shouldn't be doing this. We...we hardly know one another..." In the space of a week she knew much about him but that was beside the point. She took a deep breath, putting her fingers to her lips. "We really...should not have done that...at all..."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 pm
Rowan didn't remove his arms from her and instead put his finger under her chin to have her look at him. "And why not? The first moment that I saw you I felt something... I don't know what it is but I feel something with you that I haven't ever felt with anyone before..." He put on one of his lopsided grins then said, "I would be honored if... You were to marry me. You do not have to answer right now, you can have the week that I'll more than likely be here to think it over but I would be honored to have you as my wife. I find that I'm in love with you..." Yes, very straight foward and to the point. Though, he didn't love her, maybe he'd eventually grow into it but he didn't think of that right now. All that was on his mind was the fact that he'd be spiting his father.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 am
Breya listened to him speaking and because she was so naive...she fell for it. After all, she had never really been around a man before and the fact that her heart seemed to skitter about in her chest whenever he spoke to her or whenever she touched him...Maybe that was love. But she still did not wish to marry. Slowly she licked her lips. "I...I will think on it," she said finally after her muddled thoughts finally cleared. She gave a soft smile and blushed then looked away and back down at his arms wrapped around her, realizing this was probablyt he warmest she had ever been.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:52 am
Rowan smiled at her small grin and nodded. "Ok, you do that." He was ecstatic because he knew he got her and he knew that he got her good. He didn't know for sure, but he had a thought that she was possibly only saying she'd think on it to keep up her image of being the strong one she was. He nodded again then looked at his arms as well that were still around him. He wasn't about to take them off yet, he had a feeling she was still cold which worked out to his advantage.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff