Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 am
Vincent nodded and sat down. This being fascinated him and he had to learn more. The enigamtic vampire spoke only one sentance. "My name is Vincent..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 am
Bamboozled by his speech. I was completly in deep ponder with the tone of his voice.

"Well hi there vincent, nice to meet you. Im new in town and was wondering uh, where I can find room and board here." Holding out my paw.

Looking into his eyes and just believing to myself that what he is is special. I can't belive he even sat down. It was like a harmonal dance in my mind...but of coarse I cant get ahead of myself.

"I was wondering also if since Im new, if you can show me...around?" I said with a regular voice.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:12 am
Vincent raised a delicate ebony eyebrow. "I was just passing by..." he tied the red velvet bow tighter in his very long silky ebony hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 am
Compelled by his reply I couldn't think of what to do next.

"Oh, I see well uh it was nice meeting you then. Uhm have a good day Mr. Vincent."

I stand up and walk away. I look behind me and look at vincent. A voice in my head was telling me to stay but I was telling myself to go. Stuck between thoughts, I panic. I run to a monument and sat in front of it. Looking again past my shoulder, the wind blowing and brushing my fur.

"Ok now kashi, you will find out something. Not exactly what you were expecting but something. Uhmm well Ill sure it wouldn't be hard to find tavern near here." I asked myself

Standing back up I walk down a street hoping and wishing for shelter.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 am
Vincent walked away from the fountain and walked into the nearest tavern. It was quite loud and it smelled terrible but at the moment it was all he had. He got a room that overlooked the town and had a wonderful view of the mountains.

Kashi still haunted his mind. Who or what was he? Vincent really had to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 am
Looking around for the neares or a tavern he saw one. It was pretty huge. I went toward the caretaker.

"Room for 2 months?"

Looking around it was pretty darn nice. It had redwood and black wood furnishings. I had a tingle in my head. Itwas the same tingle I got when I met Vincent. Could he be here?

"Thank you."I said as I paid the gold

I walk up to my room which was all the way on the 4th floor.

"Man this is hu...aghh."

I look in the distance and saw him. I quickly Go into my rom and shut the door. Panting and worried I set my stuff on the bed. I went over to the door and peeked at him. He just stood there.

"Oh my gosh...how...by the gods. Well whats the the worst that could happen you know. Uh..here I go."

I slowly approach him to see what he was doing. Let this be friendly visit. (I thought)  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 am
Vincent had taken a nice warm shower but because of vampirism it was just plain water to him. Vincent wrapped a towel around his lower body and walked out the bathroom door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:38 am
Peeping into his room he saw him with just a towel. My eyes widened and jaw droped. His body was mucular and trim.

"Amazing body..." I wisper

I lean in the door and fall through. I splat on the floor just inches away from him.

"Offfff.."

I look and see him in his bath towel.

"....Hi?"  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 am
Vincent stared wide at Kashi. This could not be happening right now! It was too soon for them to see each other again!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am
I quickly get back up and straightin out my clothes. Staring at him staring at me was really awkward at that time.

"Oh...im so sorry, uh ill be leaving now, in the the tavern below...ummm"

I leave and rush to the tavern, why did I tell him where i was going. I ordered some coffee since it was needed by that wierd moment. I sip some and sat. In my head I asked my self what was I thinking.

"Ok...now that is over it is time to think...uhmm, crap I got nothing." I put in my reading glasses and read my book on physics, since I carry it everywhere I go.

I hope he doesnt bark at me when he returns. Or well I deserve it. Oh well, I return to reading my physics to get it of my mind as well as vincent. It failed.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 am
Vincent began dressing again and laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am
Just in my head I kept saying in my head what the hell. I flip through pages in the book then close it uncoinsously.

"Agh, what the hell am I doing?"

I walk to vincents room which happens to be just two doors down from mine. I first go in my room and make toast on a littel kettle thing to share with him...hopefully. I leave my room and walk to his room. I knock on the door wishing he reply.

"I deserve this...time to apologize i guess." I say sadley.

What a way to start a new life huh.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am
"Come in..." Vincent said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 am
Surprised I was. He was actually letting me in.

"Uhm...I made toast to make up for the random and embarrasing break in there. Im so sorry that I did I was being dumb."

Setting out the plates and pouring milk in green glasses I set up a symmetrical process.

"I hope you like milk and strawberry jam. It is all I really have...haven't been into the market here yet." I chuckle.

I set his toward him and and put min on my left.

"Again Im so sorry..."  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 am
Vincent gave the glass back to him. "I do not drink milk or anything of that sort..." he said sadly.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games