Welcome to Gaia! ::

the guild of old cartoons

Back to Guilds

old cartoons 

Tags: cartoon network, nick, disney 

Reply the guild of old cartoons
Do ya think Ace and I make a cute couple or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaiVirus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:30 pm
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
renegade56
didnt Buttercup also have a crush on him. oh and btw feel free to create a PPG forum
Yeah, Buttercup DID have a crush on him, but I don't care, he's mine.

woah!!! O_____O i was almost nearly shocked when i read part of your post about where she had a crush on him!! XD anyways, i think you and ace would be a good couple. =]
Really? Thanks! biggrin

hehe your welcome!! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 pm
blackfrost08
i don't get it!
i feel out of the loop
crying
Oh, why's that? Don't ya like Powerpuff Girls?  

Aces_girl123
Crew

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 pm
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
renegade56
didnt Buttercup also have a crush on him. oh and btw feel free to create a PPG forum

woah!!! O_____O i was almost nearly shocked when i read part of your post about where she had a crush on him!! XD anyways, i think you and ace would be a good couple. =]
Really? Thanks! biggrin

hehe your welcome!! =D
So what's your fav character both villains and Powerpuff Girls?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 am
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
renegade56

Really? Thanks! biggrin

hehe your welcome!! =D
hmm... i'd have to say, for villain, mojo jojo cuz he sounds funny for me!! XD but for powerpuff girls, i don't know. hard choice!! >.<"  

DaiVirus

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 pm
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64

Really? Thanks! biggrin

hehe your welcome!! =D
hmm... i'd have to say, for villain, mojo jojo cuz he sounds funny for me!! XD but for powerpuff girls, i don't know. hard choice!! >.<"
Oh, it's okay. Just say the first girl that pops into your head and why. I won't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64

Really? Thanks! biggrin

hehe your welcome!! =D
Oh, it's okay. Just say the first girl that pops into your head and why. I won't mind.
hmm... oh, now buttercup is in my head!! XD i don't know why actually. XP  

DaiVirus

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 pm
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64

hehe your welcome!! =D
Hmm, well a lotta girls I came across that watched Powerpuff Girls say they like Buttercup 'cause she's a tomboy. Me? I like Bubbles 'cause I guess I'm a lot like her when I was younger.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64

hehe your welcome!! =D
Hmm, well a lotta girls I came across that watched Powerpuff Girls say they like Buttercup 'cause she's a tomboy. Me? I like Bubbles 'cause I guess I'm a lot like her when I was younger.
yeah, i like bubbles too. =] she's my older sister's favorite as well. =)  

DaiVirus

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:11 am
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Yeah, I noticed also that some people like Bubbles too 'cause of her sweet and gentle nature. But of course, she can also be hardcore. But what I don't get is that few people like Blossom. Wonder why...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 am
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Yeah, I noticed also that some people like Bubbles too 'cause of her sweet and gentle nature. But of course, she can also be hardcore. But what I don't get is that few people like Blossom. Wonder why...
yeah, that's true. =] and yeah, i haven't met anyone who likes blossom. O_O  

DaiVirus

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 pm
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Yeah, I kinda wonder why... I mean, she's pretty and smart. Oh! That reminds me. I had a dream last night. Ya wanna hear it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:56 pm
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Yeah, I kinda wonder why... I mean, she's pretty and smart. Oh! That reminds me. I had a dream last night. Ya wanna hear it?
yeah, that's true. and sure, i'd like to hear it. =]  

DaiVirus

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 am
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Okay. Well, it started out like this... What happened was, I was in this room as my character for Powerpuff Girls, the room had a lot of candles that were lit and there was incense burning that smelled of cherries which I loved, the room was a deep red color along with the bed, and Ace was there. He was at the door with a smile on his face that seemed to seduce me... and for some reason I smiled the same way back! And then... he walked towards me and then he started kissing me while his tongue was in my mouth and I was doing the same thing. Then he started pinning me down to the bed and rubbing my breasts while I was rubbing his chest. Pretty soon, we both started to take our clothes off and he was sucking on my right shoulder while I was actually enjoying it! I don't know why, I just was... Then... we started having sex... I don't know how, but when I woke up at 3 am, I looked at my shoulder where he sucked on it and there was a big red hickey on it! I got really scared, I didn't know what to do... I didn't tell anybody it because I'm a little scared that they might say I did it myself. So... what do ya think? I REALLY need your opinion. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 am
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Okay. Well, it started out like this... What happened was, I was in this room as my character for Powerpuff Girls, the room had a lot of candles that were lit and there was incense burning that smelled of cherries which I loved, the room was a deep red color along with the bed, and Ace was there. He was at the door with a smile on his face that seemed to seduce me... and for some reason I smiled the same way back! And then... he walked towards me and then he started kissing me while his tongue was in my mouth and I was doing the same thing. Then he started pinning me down to the bed and rubbing my breasts while I was rubbing his chest. Pretty soon, we both started to take our clothes off and he was sucking on my right shoulder while I was actually enjoying it! I don't know why, I just was... Then... we started having sex... I don't know how, but when I woke up at 3 am, I looked at my shoulder where he sucked on it and there was a big red hickey on it! I got really scared, I didn't know what to do... I didn't tell anybody it because I'm a little scared that they might say I did it myself. So... what do ya think? I REALLY need your opinion. redface
woah!! that was nearly freaky!! O.O sorry about my opinion. TT.TT!  

DaiVirus

Aces_girl123
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 pm
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
Aces_girl123
kirby_is_the_best_64
woah!! that was nearly freaky!! O.O sorry about my opinion. TT.TT!
Aw, that's okay. A lotta dreams are freaky. I just wanna know what ya make of it.  
the guild of old cartoons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff