Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:35 pm
Adara blinked then bowed slightly. “Thank you, your highness.” She said then blinked at his words as she straightened herself. “As you wish…” She replied then quietly walked with the crowd and slipped back inside the castle. She found her cousin and said she needed to find Vlad’s room and Nate took her there, asking why but she refused to say anything.

“Ok then… I’ll see you at home then.” He said then turned to leave as Adara leaned against the wall by his room.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 pm
Vlad finished the whole talking with everyone as the guard came back and gave him his favorite shirt. It was black with some spots on it that looked like blood splatter but was green instead of red. It also said I don't bleed red I bleed green. He didn't think much of it until he saw Adara next to his door. Oh no what is she going to say about this. Vlad thought to himself sighing.

"Well let's go in it's more private." Vlad said opening the door for both of them and shutting it when they were both in and locked it. "So what do you mean you know about me and not tell anyone about it?" I asked you my eyes cold no warmth to be found.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Adara swallowed nervously when the two were alone in the room. “I know you’re a vampire.” She said, biting her lip a little bit. “And I promise not to tell anyone. I wouldn’t do that, not even to save my life.” She said. She didn’t want anyone to be put in harm’s way because of her. Though, she felt that feeling stronger with him. “And don’t ask me how I know; I’m still trying to figure that out myself… Though, your skin is very pale… and I saw… earlier in the garden…” She sighed a little bit then looked down.

“Please don’t kill me. I just wanted to come and speak with you about it once… and I promise I’ll never bug you again. I just needed to speak to you.” She said, her head still bowed down.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 pm
Vlad growled. How he had been so careful and someone had found out. This was bad no one was suppose to know. Could he let her survive? Well he couldn't kill her before so could he kill her now? He thought to himself as he punched the wall creating a dent but also cutting his knuckles.

Vlad then turned his attention back to her. "You better not tell anyone if you value your pathetic human life." He snarled at her. Vlad couldn't let her know that she affected him so. He can't show weakness or she could use that to her advantage. He took a few deep breathes before continuing. "Sorry it's just I've been careful and my first hunt did not go so well." I said sighing and sitting on my bed.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Adara flinched as he punched the wall and told her to keep quiet. “I-I promise…” She said then blinked when he apologized. He just kept changing up his mood; it was so confusing to her. She let out a small sigh then leaned against the wall as she watched him. She didn’t say anything at first; she didn’t know what to say. Though, after a few moments of silent contemplating, she figured it out.

“It’s ok… And I really am sorry, it’s not my fault I… I always seem to know things that aren’t supposed to be known.” She said, adding the last part quietly. “I didn’t mean to upset you in any way at all. I really will not speak of this to anyone.” She said nodding once. “I wouldn’t dream of letting something out like that. People would try to kill you and…” She stopped, realizing she was getting too emotional. She cleared her throat nervously then looked down again.

((Btw, I don't know how much I'll be able to post over the next few days, if at all >.< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm
Vlad looked up at her. "Look I didn't choose to be this way. As for why I didn't kill you I couldn't begin to tell you why. I just know you are different." He said licking his knuckles. He had said it great he just gave her power.

Vlad then turned his attention to the picture on the bedside table. It was a picture of his parents before he was born. No one knew what had happened the day he was born and that was something that would stay hidden. No matter how much Vlad hated his secret known he was glad it was her who knew instead of someone trying to get rid of him unless. "Did you kill my father?" He whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

((Oh why's that?))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 pm
Adara blinked at his first words then stared at him in shock at his question. “What?! Of course not! Your father was a brilliant king, I won’t even dream of it! I don’t even know how I would be capable of something like that.” She said, her shock of his slight accusation apparent in her voice. She shook her head a little then rubbed her head a little bit.

“I really am sorry…. And I really hope you do know that I’m not going to do anything to…. Consciously make you uncomfortable or to cause you trouble.” She said.

((Company lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 pm
Vlad sighed. "Sorry I am just trying to figure out why he is dead. I mean I heard stories of vampire hunters but maybe they are real." He said before getting up to pace. "I don't know what to do. I can't save my father, I couldn't do anything. There was nothing for me to do."

Vlad felt useless dead like nothing was there to live for. He had to live though. He was soon to be king. Vlad had to rule the land like his father. He had a great responsibility to take on. There was no leaving it. "Do you think I'm worth anything?" Vlad asked her looking at the garden his hands on the window sill.

((Oh fun :/))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 pm
Adara watched him quietly and when he stopped by the window and asked her the question, she blinked in shock. She hesitantly walked over to him and glanced out the window briefly before looking back up at him. “Yes, you are. You are the soon to be king and I don’t know you as a person, but I can tell that you must be very kind and that’s worth a lot.” She said nodding once.

((Mhm and short. Not supposed to be on atm. ;D lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:25 pm
Vlad shook his head. "But I'm weak and I have to marry Gweniry." He said shaking his head. "She is not worth my time but it's what my father wanted so I must do it." Vlad said seeing the sun begin to set.

"Well you can leave now I don't want you to be stuck outside in the dark." He said to you as one last tear escaped his eye.

((wow))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Adara looked up at him and without a moment’s thought, she wiped away the last tear with her index finger. “You don’t have to do anything. Yes, your father may have wanted that but it shouldn’t matter. It’s all about what you want and you’re going to be king…” She said then looked out the window. “It’s too late; I’ll be in the dark anyway.” She said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 pm
Vlad sighed. People could say everything to keep him up on the king pedestal but he was not going to be able to believe that. He knew he would never be as good as his father. He had been told he wouldn't by his father and that was the only person he would listen to. "Thanks," he said softly using his power to lift up the picture frame and bring it over to him.

His hand moved out and caught it. "I wish I could just be as good as father." He said setting the picture down. "I must since it will give my family that follows more power. I just wish that Gweniry could change how I feel like-" he stopped in mid-sentence. "My father did." He said even though that was not completely true. "So how about you how is it being a peasant?"

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 pm
Adara tilted her head to the side and said, “If I were you, I’d drop her.” That was all she said on the matter. She watched as he brought the picture over then smiled a little. “You’re going to do great, trust me.” She said. She was never wrong. Her head tilted again as he spoke and she shrugged. “I wouldn’t know what to say… It’s not too exciting…” She said, not really wanting to talk about how difficult it was to find food or to take care of your family.

((I gtg soon so you know))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 pm
Vlad looked at her. "I hope to change the social system that's why I'm in a problematic situation. I have to be married in 24 hours and I only know of Gweniry who needs a husband." He said sighing. The picture floated again and pressed against the window. Mother father please give me strength. He thought to himself.

"How about you stay in the guest bedroom so you don't have to worry about being hurt on your way home." I say sighing. "I'm not the only of my kind here."

((k I got it))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 pm
Adara tilted her head to the side, her eyes seeming to show that his plan filled her with joy. "I see." She said simply then blinked at his offer. "Oh, I couldn't... My cousin is leaving soon, we can both walk the few miles to our house." She said nodding once.
((last reply lol night!))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces