Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 pm
She concentrated hard, to keep herself from crying in pain. The sun hurt so badly. Of course she would not burst into flames or anything, but she definitely could die from it. It was kind of like getting a brain freeze, a migrane, and an ax to the head all in one when the sun hit her skin. She shrank closer to him.

"I would love to eat here, it looks like such a lovely place to be." She put her hand into his, noticing how warm it was compared to her chill. He didn't even seem to react to her cold, touch. It confused her slightly, but she was happy to be near his warmth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 pm
Bradley smiled glad that she liked it. "Alright now don't freak out or anything but they decked it out for halloween. There's blood guts, gore, and supposed vampire bones hanging all around the restaurant." He said to her as he walked into the restaurant. "Two please." He said to the hostess who took them to a table and left so the waiter/waitress could come take their order. "So what do you think of the place?" He asked her opening his menu smiling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:27 pm
She giggled at the sound of the festive decorations. Ha, as if they could ever find real vampyre bones. she thought as she followed him to the table. However, she did admire their creativity with the arrangements. It was dark, the curtains that surrounded the booths were shredded sea through clothes that looked eerie, small mechanical bats were on the ceiling, there was a fog machine somewhere, even the music was a bit creepy. Some old classical music. Not only this but the staff each had a unique costume on. "I love it, it's so nice and festive." she said clasping her hands together, smelling all the blood bags around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:34 pm
Bradley smiled happy she was enjoying herself. "That's good so now to figure out what to eat." He said looking at the menu as the waitress dressed as a vampyre approached their table.

"Can I take your orders or your blood?" She asked looking at the two before noticing the collar and leash.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:41 pm
Adelline laughed and before she realized it she had insulted the waitress, "So you call yourself a vampyre?" then she laughed once more pretending to be joking. "I'm only kidding, your costume is quite lovely." She smiled and turned to Bradley "If, it's not too much too ask... may I have the rare steak, red wine, and fries?" She asked innocently. Adding the fries so they could be the normal element on her plate.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm
Bradley sighed and pulled the leash quickly. "I'm sorry she was just bought I haven't trained her talking." He said before turning to face you and shaking his head. "I'll have the cheeseburger, medium-well, and some fires with a water." He said trying to get Adelline to learn how to actually behave.

The waitress nodded to Bradley. "Quite alright sir I hope she learns to behave well or maybe she'll be forced to live at home like my slave." She said as she walked away to put in their order.

"Can you please pretend to have some manners, Adelline?" Bradley asked with an exaggerated sigh.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 pm
Folding her arms like a spoiled child she looked over at him once more, "Real vampyres don't go around leaving blood stains on the corners of their mouth. It's distasteful." she said shaking a finger at him and putting the emphasis on 'real'. She then turned to watch the waitress walk away, she felt the urge to have her first bite then and there. In such a crowded place, it would only cause chaos. "Hmph... I do to know how to behave." she said pretending to be upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 pm
"Wait a second, why did you emphasize real?" Bradley asked her a little scared again. "Are you saying that you are a vampyre?" He asked gulping.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm
She shrunk back feeling she had blown her cover, then she laughed nonchalantly. "Me? Of course not silly." she hoped she was being convincing enough, "Actually I have studied vampirisim and I feel like a sort of critic if you know what I mean. Though that was a while ago. I'm not sure what people think of vampyres these days."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 pm
"If you say so." Bradley said as the waitress dropped off their food and slid a photo off the table onto his lap. He picked up the photo and looked at it. The photo said Spade and had a picture that looked like Adelline. "Do you have a twin or something?" He asked setting the photo next to him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm
"Not that I know of." she said eyeing the steak and waiting for him to allow her to eat. The waitress gave her a strange look as she walked away, almost like a look of fear. Adelline was used to this of course, but she did not want that now. It had been three years since she was captured, many had assumed she was dead. If that waitress knows something and says anything about my identity, oh she will be dead by midnight. Scowling under her breath she added, "Why do you ask master?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 pm
"Well she gave me a poster saying wanted Spade and she looked a lot like you." He said pushing towards you. "You can eat." He said as he grabbed his cheeseburger and started to eat. He had a feeling she was keeping something from him. "All I know about Spade is that she was a crazy supposed vampyre who killed multiple people leaving a spade at the death area." He said taking a drink of water.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:24 pm
She became a bit nervous but chose to keep up her act. Grabbing her plate, she nodded her thanks and began to eat. "Hmm... I suppose she does look a lot like me. Still, I have never heard of this Spade person. Let alone a vampyre. What kind of Halloween prank is that? Vampyre's don't exist." she shook her head making the mental note to give that waitress the cruelest of bites.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Bradley shrugged as he continued eating. When he finished he finished his water and wiped his face. "So I'm guessing that waitress is not coming back if she thinks you are Spade." He said shrugging.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm
"I oughta go find her myself and show her what a real outlaw would do." she fashioned a gun with her fingers and aimed them towards the back room, "Pow!" she said softly and then began to laugh. "I'm sorry..." she had finished her steak and wine and was now starting on the fries, she could barely taste them. The blood from the steak had helped, but not by much. "I'm only kidding ok?" she smiled and tilted her head innocently.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff