Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
What anime is the gayest,weirdest,dumbest??????????????????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
OK!, IVE HAD ENOUGH! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET YOUR OWN HATE GUILD OF A CERTAIN ANIME/MANGA, BECAUSE IT IS UNFAIR TO MAKE FUN OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE! AND IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT, WELL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT THEN!!! GET A LIFE! DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE. You people disgust me, everyone has their likes and their dislikes, ok i get that but please, keep it to your self until you have your own hate guild. And dont be hating on people that like say for instance Naruto, you may be ignorant and stupid enough to hate it, but i like it, and i hate some other manga that you may like, but you dont see me hating on yours do ya! The people who make that manga love what they do, and they work their butts off to get it ready by a dead line. And if you go into a crowd of Naruto fans and you said what you said they would kick your a#@, trust me i'm one of em.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:32 pm
xHinatax11
OK!, IVE HAD ENOUGH! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET YOUR OWN HATE GUILD OF A CERTAIN ANIME/MANGA, BECAUSE IT IS UNFAIR TO MAKE FUN OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE! AND IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT, WELL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT THEN!!! GET A LIFE! DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE. You people disgust me, everyone has their likes and their dislikes, ok i get that but please, keep it to your self until you have your own hate guild. And dont be hating on people that like say for instance Naruto, you may be ignorant and stupid enough to hate it, but i like it, and i hate some other manga that you may like, but you dont see me hating on yours do ya! The people who make that manga love what they do, and they work their butts off to get it ready by a dead line. And if you go into a crowd of Naruto fans and you said what you said they would kick your a#@, trust me i'm one of em.

You know, people are entitled to state their opinion of something if they don't like it, and its in an established forum for such. It's not like you have to read it if you don't want to. And it's not like anyone's bashing the people who watch it! I've got nothing against naruto fans if they like it. I just don't like the anime.... stare So Calm down a little, Huh?  

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

bye12356

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 pm
posting  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:53 pm
KitsukoTenbei
xHinatax11

You know, people are entitled to state their opinion of something if they don't like it, and its in an established forum for such. It's not like you have to read it if you don't want to. And it's not like anyone's bashing the people who watch it! I've got nothing against naruto fans if they like it. I just don't like the anime.... stare So Calm down a little, Huh?

Ok, i went a little off, but if you dont have anything nice to say, GO GET A HATE GUILD!!! or, just simply keep it shut, and im not being mean, im giving you people, the facts. Oh, and yea, i know people have their own opinions, but there NOT ALWAYS NICE! oh, and you just might wanna read it again, I ALREADY SAID I RESPECT THEIR LIKES AND DISLIKES!, learn to read, BEFORE you respond.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

1Sugar-Candy5

Fanatical Conversationalist

16,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 pm
i liked bobobo. it was random and always made me laugh ! i felt so depressed when they took it off the air. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 pm
bo-bo-bobo is so stupid and otomen is definately gay lol  

luvbug1991

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:09 pm
Gravitation xD gay  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm
As for the above comments, Naruto is a bit overrated but it is still a good anime. Naruto doesn't say, "Believe it" as much after the Shipudden time skip, so don't hate the anime just for that reason. Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo or whatever is pretty awesome. Yeah, it's kinda stupid and makes no sense, but that's what makes it funny! smile

I dislike the anime Rosario Vampire. I watched the first season of it, and honestly, by the second season I was beginning to dislike it. It's very repetetive and the main couple is extremely boring to me. It really has no plot whatsoever, just a bunch of girls drooling over the guy...  

Laybunny

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Laybunny

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 pm
Hinata Uchiha-chan

0,o I like Naruto and I'm not offended when people say it's stupid or something. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions, and it's not like we are making fun of the PEOPLE who watch a certain anime. You should seriously calm down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:02 pm
i dunno  

deaths_r3aper

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Inuyasha
Angel Sanctuary
Pokemon
Bakugan
Rumbling Hearts  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Fooly Cooly  

dawgybites

XxAtomicLightningxX

6,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageFULLMETAL ALCHEMIST IS DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no other anime can beat it, but the only 1 that is better than fullmetal alchemist is fullmetal alchemist brotherhood the second season ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm
ok cowboy-bob is just gay. the story line sucks and the plot.......kills me.hav u ever seen it?  

blackdawn0

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 pm
NARUTO SUCKS BLEACH RULES  
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items