Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 pm
Haru yawned as he stumbled into the room he had at the company. In an unusual manner he stepped into the closet and closed the closet door behind him. He sat on the floor and pulled out a small communication device. He sent a short report to his father before putting the device in its place. He sighed as he exited his closet and collasped on his bed. Might as well get some z's while I can...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:22 pm
Her feet pounded past the living corridors as she ran. She wanted to get away. She didn't know where she was going, she just knew she needed a place to pull herself together. She choked back the sob the escaped her lips and proceeded to bite her bottom lip to keep anymore from escaping.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 pm
Haru was nearly asleep when he heard the pitter pattering of someone running. "Ugh,"he rolled out of bed, going to the door. Looking down the hall he saw Rena running down the hallway. He could hear gaspy sobs too which made him go running after her. It always bugged him when a woman cried and couldn't just stand by. Oh she'll be thrilled to see me... he mocked himself. C'mon you just met. Going to her is not going to help...
He pushed back these thoughts as he continued to follow the pitter patter of Miss Asho's feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 pm
She stopped just outside the agency and panted, a few more sobs breaking through.
"Argh! Stop crying you idiot!" She practically screamed. "It never helps! No matter how much you cry you can't bring him back! He's dead!"
A sob erupted from her as she wiped away her tears. She gritted her teeth. She hated crying like this. It was uncalled for. She couldn't really afford to show her weakness, her pain. She kicked the building in frustration and ignored the pain that followed. She took several deep breaths trying to calm herself as she leaned against the wall, her face to the sky.
"Why can't I just let it go? Or at the very least let me have died." She muttered the last part as she wiped away the last of her tears.
She felt a few more slide by, but she was slowly beginning to push them back.
"Maybe I should just runaway." She said as she rested her eyes trying to keep herself calm.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 pm
"Well that wouldn't be good," he said, coming out of the building. "We need you Miss Asho." With that he offered her a hankerchief from a safe distance. "I know I'm the last person that you want seeing you like this, but here I am. Dry your eyes," he said, apologetically.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:11 pm
Her eyes snapped open, startled from the sudden noise. Instinctively, she jumped from the wall and into her fighting stance. Seeing Haru, she straighten up. She eyed him suspiciously.
"What do you want?" She asked, her voice watery.
She mentally slapped herself. There she was standing in front of a complete stranger, tears still sliding down her face, her voice watery, and almost completely vulnerable. She needed to regain control of herself. She wiped at her eyes furiously before looking back at him, waiting for his reply.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 pm
"I was in the living corridors when I heard your foot steps and ermm sobs," he explained, looking away from her. "Just wanted to see if you were alright that is all. I can't stand to see a woman cry..." he glanced back at her before averting his eyes again. "So are you? Alright, I mean?"
If she was like any other girl he would already have them in his arms, comforting them. With Miss Asho he had to be careful where he treaded. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He couldn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:35 am
She let out a huff of a sigh before taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly.
"It's nothing." She said at last. "It's nothing I shouldn't be used to already."
She looked away feeling a few tears start to well up again. She gritted her teeth and tried as hard as she could to push it all back. Her wristband quietly began flashing and beeping. She looked at it confused a moment.
"A video message? So soon?" she muttered pressing a few buttons.
A small screen popped up and hovered above the band (Like a hologram).
"Hello, Rena." came a slightly distorted voice.
She growled. Things were about to turn from bad to worse all in the matter of seconds.
"You." She growled.
"Temper, temper. You wouldn't want him to get hurt now would you?"
The screen focused in on a small boy no older than eight. He was tied to a chair, crying. She growled.
"Don't you dare hurt him." She snapped.
"If you want the boy to stay unharmed, then I suggest you come get him. I'll send you the coordinates. Oh and be sure you come alone. Remember, i won't hesitate to kill him."
"If you do I swear..."
"Time is ticking, Rena dear. Better hurry."
She slapped her hand over the wristband and tried to push back all of the sudden rage boiling through her. She took a shaky breath before turning to leave.
"I won't let them get away with this." She said more to herself than anyone else.
She had all but forgotten that Haru was there.
((edited))  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am
Haru didn't reconize the hologram of a person so he remained quiet while Rena growled at the screen. "Who-" he began but stopped. "Ah hell, good luck Miss Asho." Like you need it
Haru knew that she had to go alone, but he was going to watch over her from a distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm
She turned to him slightly surprised, but she couldn't hide the rage in her eyes. It hadn't even been directed at him. She nodded curtly at him before running off toward where the coordinates indicated.
She reached the large warehouse near the edge of the town and scaled the wall. She silently crawled along the vents until she found what she needed. She looked down at the men in the large room below her. The boy from the hologram was tied in the chair and crying near a large window.
"Shut up kid!" The leader shouted and hit the child with his hand holding a gun.
The child only cried harder. She flinched feeling the knife dig into her heart. She counted the men. 17. She smirked. They were underestimating her.
"I said shut up you stupid kid!" The man yelled and raised his hand to strick the child again.
She jumped down onto the floor.
"Still picking on defenseless children I see." she snarled. "Why not trying picking on someone who can fight back, coward?"
The man smirked.
"So you actually showed. Pity. I thought this was going to be a challenge. Attack!"
She was encircled in a minute. She smirked when they launched at her. She moved gracefully and knocked them all down in only minutes. They were persistant however and stood once more.
"I'm tired of your games." She said.
She pressed a few buttons on her wristband.
"Weapon, staff!" she called.
A metal staff a little bit longer than her appeared in her hand. with that, she wiped out the enemy even faster. She held her staff steady at the leader's throat.
"Let the boy go."
She demanded.
"Never."
She heard the gun click behind her. The staff slide through her hands and she thrust it behind her, hitting the gunsmen that was standing there. The gun fired. she momentarily lost her barrings as she felt pain from the bullet grazing her shoulder course through her. The Celestials took advantage of this and knocked her to the ground, disarming her before holding her to the boss.
"Finally, the mighty Asho on her knees."
"I will never be on my knees before you." She hissed.
He pointed the gun at her.
"Now, would you like to die slowly and painfully or quick and painless?"
he clicked the gun ready to fire as she stared him down.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm
Haru watched the events below unfold before him. He nodded. This was all part of their plan. He would swoop in, playing the Hero. Part one of getting her trust even if it was just a small amount. Haru sighed. Why were they going through all this trouble? They already had her where they wanted her, on her knees at their mercy with the device at hand. One of the men looked up, spotting Haru. He grunted, tilting his head towards Asho with an annoyed expression on his face. Haru nodded back at him taking the position. He launched himself down at the boss of the operation. The man fell to the floor, pulling the trigger as he did. Others would call it luck that the bullet didn't hit Asho. The Celestials would call it staged.
"Asho, get the boy!" Haru ordered her, kicking her gun back to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm
"What the h*ll are you doing here?!" She demanded, flipping the others off of her.
She was beside the child in a moment. She pulled a knife from her boot and sliced the ropes off the boy. She stood in front of him ready to protect him. She ignored the pain in her arm.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:06 pm
"I'll explain once we get out of here," Haru replied, with a slight shrug. He then noticed a couple of more men coming into the room. He looked around to find an easy exit and then he spotted only two men blocking the doors. Asho would have no problem making her way out with the child.
"Shall we?" he questioned, tilting his head towards the exit. He mouthed he would cover her before turning to meet a surprise bullet through his shoulder. He bit the inside of his cheek, pushing back the searing pain and started firing back at his men again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm
She growled furious.
"Come on, get on." She said to the boy, kneeling in front of him.
Gently, she pulled the crying child onto her back. She easily moved through the men, picking up her staff in the process. The staff made her job even easier. At the exit, she used the pole to leap gracefully over the two guards then swept back and knocked them out.
"Strife, let's go!" She called.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Haru nodded, turning swiftly before making a dash for the door. He sent a smoke bomb back in the building before the three of them made their escape.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff