Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 am
"Sick, or just...not here," sighed Kitty from a table near one of the windows where she was working on some House stuff for Professor Clairion. Kitty brightened and stood up. "But its great to finally have someone here!" she cried happily, swooping on Tabby and huggling her. "If it weren't for the House-elves it'd probably be dusty and cobweby in here too. And now there's at least some life!" Kitty finally let go of Tabby. "So, how've you been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm
"I'm so glad its the holidays! Schoolwork was beginning to become a little overwhelming." Tabby said as she got out of Kitty's hug smiling, she flipped her bangs out of her eyes and said. " My Aunt Esmerelda is here teaching, so I'll be with family this year! Other than that I've been well, and you?"  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 am
"I managed to avoid the flu that's going around," Kitty waved her wand and the work she'd been doing hopped back into her bag. "That's great to hear about your aunt! What subject will she be teaching?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:28 pm
"She was teaching Divination. She's thinking about leaving after the holidays though. I was able to avoid the flu too. Amazing, as I seem to get it every year, but I'm definatley not complaining." Tabby said with a grimace.  

Tabby507

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:21 pm
*selene finally found her feet, finding herself in the correct designated area for the Gryffindors* "ah, hello, kitty, hello tabby! It's so nice to see you! It's quite strange to be somewhere different....Hmmm. And yes, it's quite nice...I've not caught the flu yet...my brother and dad have, but it's passed for them... ^-^ Oh, and despite our location difference, I brought some poppy seed muffins! "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am
Kitty ran up to her fellow 7th year, "Selene! Are you ok? The Common Room didn't move anywhere, Nick just took control of it." Kitty set aside the tray of yummy-looking poppy seed muffins. "Do you have a fever? Do we need to send you to the Hospital Wing?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm

"Hey there everyone!" Zacksays as he stumbles threw the door.
((sorry for my recent absence.. i have had sooo much stuff goin on at school. =// ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 pm
"Hi Zack! Does Selene look sick to you? So many students are in the Hospital Wing because of the face of the earth cuz of that..."

[[That's ok, Zack. Try to post in the Student Message Board though, so you don't get in trouble for not posting. And the flu has become our excuse for all the missing/busy students.]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:09 pm
Tabby runs up to Kitty and Selene. "She does look a bit peaky. Maybe we should take her to the Hospital Wing!" She took a muffin anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 am
"hello everyo..." Calliste realizes that everyone is running out of the common room taking Selene by the hand. "what's going on? is there anything i can do to help?" Calliste walks up to Selene and offers her assistence.

[[Edit- Please post in your correct House color! Any shade of red will do.
-GDH]]

Calliste Varne

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 am
"Umm... Hello." Samantha stuttered as she walked into the common room, tremulous. "I just got sorted-- I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sammie or Sam. Whatever works for you. And all of you are?" Samantha looked enquiringly at everybody in the room.

She gazed at the floor nervously, afraid that she's intruded on something personal.

[[There still seems to be a glitch. I'm sorry, but I wonder if I posted in the right forum?]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:10 pm
"Selene isn't feeling well, so we're taking her to the Hospital Wing," explained the seventh year. "I'm Kitty, the Head Girl Deputy Head, by the way. Who're you? Wanna come along so you know where the Hospital Wing is?"

[[I corrected your thread, Calliste, but in the future, please make sure you post in some shade of red, otherwise the other Mods and I will have to deduct House points! crying ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 pm
User ImageRose poked her head around the corner and saw the others standing around a girl who didn't look very well at all.

"Is she going to be ok," she asked with a concerned look on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm

((Oh yes, I changed my name again. I was formerly known as NCMarine Thomas. ^^ I change my name a lot.))

Cole is absolutely excited to be back at Hogwarts! He feels like it has been entirely too long! Now he is a second-year!

"Hi, guys!" he says, extremely happy to see them all.

Over the break, his facial features have changed. Now his face is longer and more lean, his eyes less round. Overall, he has matured. He even grew a few inches!

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 am
Kitty came back to the Common Room, "Madam Basore, the school nurse, says Selene's going to be fine. Hi, Cole! Great to see you again."

[[If anyone ever changes their username or knows they'll be gone for a while please post it in the Message Board. Much easier that way. 3nodding ]]

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff