Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 pm
Zach shook his head. "Of course not, I just want to talk." He said, taking a few careful steps closer. "How did you get here? I didn't see you walk down to the water or swim up." He mentally kicked himself. Great, now he seemed like a stalker. "I just meant, I came down here to watch the sunset and rest, and didn't see anyone else until you."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 pm
"You've been coming back, looking for me every night." Aria said quietly. She leaned more against the rock her back was pressed against and studied him curiously. She didn't know if she should believe him or not. He had just lied to her right now... Though, she wasn't use to human behavior so she didn't know that he was embarrassed. "How did I get here...?" She asked then said, "I...Er, I...Swam." She was really regretting speaking to him now. The least she could do was attempt to be less obvious about the fact that something was up.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:47 pm
"Is there something wrong?" Zach asked, confused as to why she was pretty much pinning herself to the rock. "All right, I admit, I came here to see if I could find you, but I did watch the sunset." He came clean, since he didn't like liars and hypocrites, and he had just been both. He shivered slightly when a wind blew, reminding him that he was soaking wet. Not that he'd admit he was cold, of course.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Aria blinked a little at his question then she shook her head and put on a smile. Well, as much of a smile as she could muster up at that moment. She was still terrified but she could deal for right now. It seemed like he didn't know what she was and that was a big plus. "Are you... Er..." She started then stopped when she tried to remember the word he used. "Cold?" She finished the moment the word came back to her. "You're completely soaked." She said, not acknowledging the fact that she was as well. "And I know you did come to see me... But why?"

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:31 pm
Zach shook his head. "No, I'm fine." This lie was different to him, because he didn't want pity. "I came to see you because you just disappeared last week, and at first I thought you died, but you didn't, I knew that the next day. After that, I was intrigued at how easily you slipped away and came back to see if you would. And you did. Every night, just like me." He smiled back at her. "What about you? You've been in the water this whole time, are you sure you're not cold?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm
Aria blushed deeply and nodded. "I see," she said then blinked at his question and shook her head. "No, I'm just fine, really," she said, now moving her back away from the rock. Though, by doing this, a little bit of her fin on her back was showing but not a lot. She was more relaxed now but if she knew that it was visible, she'd lose all sense of calm completely.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:11 pm
"If you say so." Zach said, pretending not to notice the fin. He knew that if she wanted him to know she wasn't human she would have told him by now, and he always hated it when people knew his secrets and rubbed them in his face. "Where are you from? I see you don't know some of what I'm talking about, so I'm guessing English isn't your first language? Correct me if I'm wrong, of course."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:15 pm
Aria looked at him for a moment and her eyes widened a little. She knew he'd seen something, even if he was trying to hide it that small amount of shock could still be seen in his eyes. Not to mention she'd seen him looking behind her. She let herself back up a little more and shook her head. "No, English isn't... And I think you know where I'm from... Or you at least have an idea." She shook her head again then looked back over to him cautiously. Why hadn't she left yet?

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm
Zach smiled. "You caught me. Yeah, I saw your back. Or at least, a little bit of it. Don't worry, it'll be our little secret. But, if you don't mind, I'd like to know a little bit more about your people. I've always been one for mythical creatures and stuff, but I've never met one until now, or at least, not that I know of." He forgot all about the water, the wind, and even the time. He didn't feel cold anymore, or if he did, he didn't realize it. He was way too interested in hearing what she had to say.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Aria tilted her head to the side curiously then smiled a little. "You probably have... A witch maybe? Or fairy... Fairies can make themselves big and hide the wings..." She blinked a litlte then glanced at her back and the position she was in then sighed as she looked back at him. "What do you want to know?" She asked. If her father knew that she was telling him this or even considering telling him, she would get in a lot of trouble.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 am
Zach wondered about what she'd said about fairies and witches for a moment, then pulled himself out of his thoughts. "I'm not really sure what to ask. Oh, I know. Do your people live in one city, or are you spread out in many? I think the latter seems more likely, but it would probably be harder to keep divers and such from discovering you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 am
Aria smiled a little and said, "There's one main kingdom and then there are smaller parts that others live at. I'm from the... kingdom." She nodded once then tilted her head to the side. "What about you? Are there many cities?" She was just as curious to know about him as he was to know about her.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 pm
"Yes, there are a lot of human cities. Too many, I think. We're starting to destroy nature, and it makes me very sad to see that my own kind could do this." Zach sighed as he thought about all the destruction. "If I had my way, we'd only have the necessities." He added in a mumble.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm
Aria looked at him with curious eyes. "I see..." She had heard what he mumbled but didn't say anything about it. It was now that she realized the two hadn't even introduced themselves yet. "I'm Aria..." She figured she'd might as well give him that part of her name, even though it was customary for them to give their entire title since she was royal.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Zach looked up at her and smiled. "I'm Zachery. But you can call me Zach." He said, returning the greeting. Suddenly, he was hyperaware of the fact that it was practically pitch dark outside, and there was no moon. It didn't really bother him, minus the fact that now he had living proof that the world wasn't what he'd always "known".

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff