Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite character of the entire .hack// series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poputae

3,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:05 pm
o yea i have to say azureite because he looks so awesome and in the begging of .hack g.u he was like impossible for haseo to beat  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm
Haseo117117
Haseo.. Cuz he looks kinda cute in his Xth form sweatdrop redface
I'm being a female version of him for halloween... biggrin
Oh, I just changed my avi! I'm a girl..

Why are afraid to say you like the way he looks? it's okay I like some of the girls in some anime cause they look so cool. 3nodding  

x-IWuvU

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:32 pm
herzlos niemand
kite cause he's in more .heck// then any one, he's awesome, and i want his hat...

You know, if you really think about it, Kite is barely in more of the .hack series than Haseo. Kite has I,M,O, & Q, along with probably //Another Birth, //XXXX, //4koma, and //Link. Haseo has Rebirth, Reminisce, & Redemption along with //G.U. +, //G.U. (novel), //Trilogy, //4koma, //Roots, and //Link. So really they tie(sorta, maybe. depends on what I'm forgetting....). Huh. I guess it's cause Shugo =/= Kite in the case of //Legend of Twilight and //Dusk.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:03 pm
Philla-kied
Haseo117117
Haseo.. Cuz he looks kinda cute in his Xth form sweatdrop redface
I'm being a female version of him for halloween... biggrin
Oh, I just changed my avi! I'm a girl..

Why are afraid to say you like the way he looks? it's okay I like some of the girls in some anime cause they look so cool. 3nodding

i like haseo in the xth form the way his hair his just just hate that yelloe on him  

Poputae

3,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:50 pm
While I always say Elk and Kite becasue they are my favorite, I've decided that I really like Macha because she's so...creepy XD She's not evil, but she's...well..Macha. XD All three versions of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:43 am
"And will you tell all your friends
you've got your gun to my head

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like Sora,Azure Kite and Gardenia :3
Sora cause of his killer ways and style
Azure Kite cause he wouldn't die xD and Gardenia cause three friends used one character :3

This all was only wishful thinkin,
this all was only wishful thinkin"

The Shadow Called Fuma

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 am
BloodStainedKnife
While I always say Elk and Kite becasue they are my favorite, I've decided that I really like Macha because she's so...creepy XD She's not evil, but she's...well..Macha. XD All three versions of her.

I love the way Macha looks in IMOQ. Probably the coolest lookin' out of the phases in that game.
Corbenik is probably the weirdest lookin'. I don't even understand what Corb was suppose to be. D:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:24 am
I absolutely love Shino from GU because she's sweet and knows exactly what to do, she heals at the right time and keeps me alive unlike atoli...

I like tabby from GU because she fights without stopping, i like characters like that.

Sakubo, because even though Saku is alittle mean she is still awesome the way she ends up killing negi.

Subaru, she's got high standards but a very well mannered person and never steps out of line.

Pi from GU, she's a strong and independent personality with a well mannered side.

BT, she's quite the character. A wonderful personality but still a bit manipulative, i love that about her.

Endrance, he's so wonderful. A truely great fighter even though he does make odd noises in battle I still like him.

Tsukasa, you couldn't ask for a better character to have been the main in sign. She was absolutely amazing in both the anime and the game.

haseo is ok but his character seemed alittle like inuyasha to me how he's almost always mad about something.

Shino Cerridwen

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 am
Out of all the .hacks? I suppose mine would be Tsukasa, Mistral, Atoli and Ovan. But if you judge on who I doodle a lot, Haseo and Subaru would win by a milestone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:50 pm
Oh... oh jeez. orz

//SIGN: Sora, easily. Silver Knight quickly shot up there, too. Which is funny, because I wasn't a huge fan of him when I was younger!

//IMOQ: Elk. Ffff so cute. Beyond shallow reasons like that, Gardenia is also hella tight. Also, Piros.

G.U.: Atoli. Her character development is wonderful and she's so cute and ahhhh~ Second would be both Saku and Bo.

... In truth, I love just about everyone. ;3;  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm
I thought Gardenia was pretty cool, but I never really got into her. I dunno.
Well the extra character that I liked the most was probably Moonstone. All his E-mails he sent to me were so cute. o3o Especially the ones about him and his puppy. I still wonder what he looks like IRL. Probably a creeper. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 am
I like Ovan from Roots/ G.U because hes just epic.
Black Rose because shes really funny when she yells at Kite.
I like Shugo because he is really funny.
Shino because she is really, really nice.
I like Elk and Mia because they are really cool together.
I like Piros because he calls Kite "He of fair eyes" and sounds really medieval. Plus hes a really cool guy.
I also like Cubia and Corbeneik.
And you can never forget about Tsuaka and Macha!  

Cybernetic Virus

Dangerous Genius

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 pm
BlackRose.

End of conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 pm
I love Piros because he's just so hilarious. Not in like a haha- way, but the way he plays the game appeals to me. Talking in character is fun if you're the only one doing it :3 And when you get the email from him in the end where he asks if he was being annoying, his character just blooms for me.

My next favourites would be Silver Knight and Sora, in that order. I love Silver Knight because he's honest and will embarrass himself if that's where his principles take him. That takes a lot of resolve. It's not always a good trait for him to have, but that's why I like it so much. I like Sora for similar reasons. Though it isn't as apparent as Silver Knight or Sora, he commits himself to an identity and follows through on it. I love how when he finally gets what's coming to him there's nothing he can do about it. That's why it makes me so angry that he's Haseo; it feels like all the work that went into Sora is utterly wasted.  

Zyxa

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 pm
HAHA!
Zyxa! I love your siggy!

oh and...

BLACKROSE!!!  
@Home