Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
New to Wicca - Looking for Answers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 am
Kitsune_Lunami
Make one yourself? And any new age store should do.
The Wica have specific protocols for it.

Quote:

I'd take more time reading.

Again, I'd consider reading, particularly history.
Actually, it's being initiated that will make the difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 am
Gho the Girl
maenad nuri
Damn. That actually makes me sad that she left.
And no one even did any name calling. We were all professional, responsible pagan role models, and she STILL left. xp

That's the hard part about being responsible role models. It doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

Aside of the fact, you never know when and where you may have accidently planted a seed.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 pm
TeaDidikai
Amber and Jet shut down their Seekers List as I recall, but when you find one- get a vouch to ensure they're actually Initiated.

A&J are still running the general list. Seekers are free to post questions, ask around for other covens in the area, etc. They are heavily encouraged to read the archives first. It's a daunting task as that's 10 years of information to go through, but well worth the read, and it helps to not piss off the elders who keep answering the same questions over and over and over.

In short, read the archives, and if you still have questions, post 'em.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm
Hey... sweatdrop I... uh... well, there are some things you should know about me.

1. I despise misinformation, especially when it comes from myself.

2. I get embarassed rarely, but when I do, I get so embarrassed that I want to erase all memory of whatever embarassed me.

You can see how those coincide, right?

Well, I've decided against Wicca - obviously - but I still want to find a Pagan religion that's right for me. So don't blame yourselves because I left, it was all my fault. redface  

Charcoal Kitten

Nines19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm
Charcoal Kitten
Hey... sweatdrop I... uh... well, there are some things you should know about me.

2. I get embarassed rarely, but when I do, I get so embarrassed that I want to erase all memory of whatever embarassed me.

Well, I've decided against Wicca - obviously - but I still want to find a Pagan religion that's right for me. So don't blame yourselves because I left, it was all my fault. redface

Heh, you sound like me. I also have the nasty vice of never wanting to admit I'm wrong, in addition to those two. Very irksome; I'm starting to get better about that.

No reason to leave, though. This guild can definitely help you discover what path it is you're on and where it's headed. They have for me. (Or at least as best it can be discovered.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 pm
Nines19
Charcoal Kitten

Heh, you sound like me. I also have the nasty vice of never wanting to admit I'm wrong, in addition to those two. Very irksome; I'm starting to get better about that.

No reason to leave, though. This guild can definitely help you discover what path it is you're on and where it's headed. They have for me. (Or at least as best it can be discovered.)

Word, don't worry about making mistakes. This guild EXISTS because people make mistakes. You admitted that you were wrong when you faced with evidence that proved it. You are officially ahead of 75% of the people who come here looking for advice. wink

Just pull up a chair, ask questions, and don't be afraid of the answers. smile  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm
Glad to see that you're back!!
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:37 pm
Kuroiban
Nines19
Charcoal Kitten

Word, don't worry about making mistakes. This guild EXISTS because people make mistakes. You admitted that you were wrong when you faced with evidence that proved it. You are officially ahead of 75% of the people who come here looking for advice. wink

Just pull up a chair, ask questions, and don't be afraid of the answers. smile

Thankfully, I got over my never-admit-I'm-wrong syndrome a few years back, now I'm (relatively) cool with it. So, anyone have pointers on what other Pagan religions might suit me? (I'm looking for something nature-based. Nothing male-dominant. I hate that. One with genderless diety would be best. Something that incorporates magic would be a plus, but not necessary.)  

Charcoal Kitten

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm
Have you looked into Dianic witchcraft?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2