60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Christian Music what is that?
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AGVegetarian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:22 am
Um, i like it when it doesn't specifically say the word "god" or "jesus" or you know things like that. I say that because that just makes the songs into love songs.

I happen to like the Benjamin Gate, But of course I doubt anyones heard of them..their lead singer killed the band when she married Jeremy Camp...anyone know him? ...I fee like such a looser.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:16 pm
It depends. Reliant K is christian music, and they rock, but then there are some sucky bands out there.  

Demonix13

Voxtom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:37 pm
Why do people call it christian rock if rock is the music of the devil...just saying, not to dis rock or anything like that  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:20 pm
I like traditional gospel. Much like Mahalia Jackson.  

NibiruStarr

aleina1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:17 pm
I like Xian music as much as I like music on the radio, its just music, just having different content  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:20 am
*my stupid little inspired chrisitan music tale*

When I first started working for Link Music I wanted to be a rock artist. My artist developer said that I had a unique style, and should try writing music for his instrumentals.

He played a "stupid little thing" on his guitar and it was just a "warm up" but i told him to play it again, and we ended up making that song a "hit".

Under certain circumstances, we had to part, but I met up with an old friend, gave him the guitar chords and sang it for him, and he took me to his "childhood friend whom I've never met" and I was told he would make that song a HIT. Well, he did. We worked together for a long time, as I grew to know him more, I met his family and his band, and they are a "Christian Rock Band."

We would drive around towns listening to music together, and when I first heard the song he had written about "finding Christ," although it wasnt my belief at first, I knew in my heart that one day my life would get better, and I would believe in God again. He was a reborn Christian and he did not try to convert me, and never would want to.

But it was my first time listening to Christian Rock, Christian Music even, and I grew to love any song that his band wrote, and met some really cool people along the way.

Bible hugger? Call me what you will, but Christian Music (rock or any type) will always be the source of where I am now and who I've turned out to be, spiritually, and musically.

As for those who think Christian Music Sucks? well, i thought it did too, so i give a thumbs up to either opinion. I've been down the "i hate that stuff" road and the "i love that stuff" phases.  

tiger_fish_87

kyogoku-san

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:31 pm
bl00dihell
*my stupid little inspired chrisitan music tale*

When I first started working for Link Music I wanted to be a rock artist. My artist developer said that I had a unique style, and should try writing music for his instrumentals.

He played a "stupid little thing" on his guitar and it was just a "warm up" but i told him to play it again, and we ended up making that song a "hit".

Under certain circumstances, we had to part, but I met up with an old friend, gave him the guitar chords and sang it for him, and he took me to his "childhood friend whom I've never met" and I was told he would make that song a HIT. Well, he did. We worked together for a long time, as I grew to know him more, I met his family and his band, and they are a "Christian Rock Band."

We would drive around towns listening to music together, and when I first heard the song he had written about "finding Christ," although it wasnt my belief at first, I knew in my heart that one day my life would get better, and I would believe in God again. He was a reborn Christian and he did not try to convert me, and never would want to.

But it was my first time listening to Christian Rock, Christian Music even, and I grew to love any song that his band wrote, and met some really cool people along the way.

Bible hugger? Call me what you will, but Christian Music (rock or any type) will always be the source of where I am now and who I've turned out to be, spiritually, and musically.

As for those who think Christian Music Sucks? well, i thought it did too, so i give a thumbs up to either opinion. I've been down the "i hate that stuff" road and the "i love that stuff" phases.

wow  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:10 pm
Teh Rock
I'm jewish, so I've never heard or listened to it, but I mean, a person can listen to anything they want. But I think that most music shouldn't be related to religon, but that's just my opinion.

rite and wrong........
originally...music was based on religion..its s'pposed to 'lift' the person up and blah blah blah

i really love religion music 'coz
1; it doesn't make my parents mad..
2; i love it
3; doesn't make me go around cussing  

_t 0 f u u

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsu_Senpai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
Underoath is Screamo/Christian, and really good  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:11 pm
I like it.I'm a fan of Micheal W. Smith,dc Talk, Newsboys, and a few others.  

Drake Magestrail

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quantic Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:30 am
Well, I do like Christian music a lot. It's not all I hear, though. My grandmother is very religious and I was raised basically in the church... rofl
I enjoy some Hillsong musics, not all of them though, some Michael W. Smith, but my favorites are Kirk Franklin (I love Gospel) and a singer I have a cd of, Lidija Rooz. Very experimental and fun. Then I have lots of Portuguese praising groups songs in my pc - the only place on Earth where you can hear Bach and Hillsong and Guano Apes all in the same playlist.. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 pm
i like christian rock.a lot of christain rock bands are more hardcore then most people think they are.there concerts are just as good as a metal bands.theres just no swearing and no moshing.  

av74ever

SGTFROG543

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:24 am
Christian music is way to annoying to listen to, it's always the same s**t over and over again, and it makes me want to kill myself a little when I listen to it!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 pm
av74ever
i like christian rock.a lot of christain rock bands are more hardcore then most people think they are.there concerts are just as good as a metal bands.theres just no swearing and no moshing.

Agree. I'm a P.O.D. fan, although they've become much softer and...reagge like over the years. But when you hear the old songs, like "Bullet the Blue Sky"...it's amazing.  

Quantic Sakura

av74ever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:19 pm
selphie395
av74ever

Agree. I'm a P.O.D. fan, although they've become much softer and...reagge like over the years. But when you hear the old songs, like "Bullet the Blue Sky"...it's amazing.

selphie you are like the coolest person in any guild because you comment on like everything i say.thanks a bunch for that.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff