Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
.:Tell Me Ur Story:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Claimed-War

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 am
My last ex... was really hard, to put simpley. He was the first guy I ever loved.
He was really sweet, he loved me ever since he first laid eyes on me. He was going out of country to do an internship, we were going to move in together when he came back from the internship... But things took a turn for the worst.
He started telling me I couldn't say I had loved him and I later found out he had been cheating on me. I was still willing to take him back, but he had fallen in love with the other girl. He said he still wanted to be with me, but I could not share him like that.

But now, I am currently engaged to one of the most amazing men on this earth. Sorry, girls hehe.
We met because of a mutual interest in music. I really liked him, but there were a few reasons why I was positive he could never like me and we would never be a couple.
He kept sharing odd music with me... like Marry Me by Ellegarden and he would specificaly state how he was giving this song to me and he kept asking what I thought of it and such.
He then started playing teasing games with me and he kept telling me his favorite parts of me; like my eyes he finds the most beautiful and he likes my childish, sweet sense of humor. He is from China originally and he began telling me about important romantic dates in China like the Chinese Valentine's and Septermber 9th means forever.
He even started bringing me a single flower every time we met... But I was sure he could never like me haha.
The night he told me he liked me though, I at least held the hope that he liked me. He kept dropping hints, like what I thought about boys who were too nervous to ask out the girl that they had been dreaming of. I kept getting so excited, but then he'd stop before telling me his feelings. I thought he probably meant another girl and I was getting ready to leave because it was late and I was tired of playing these games.
He stopped me though and told me he was so happy that I had no love to call my own, no matter how cruel I may think it is and he hoped I understood his intentions. After the doubt was removed, my feelings poured our from me.
We fell in love so quickly and I have been swept off my feet ever since.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm
I met my neighbor at a neighborhood BBQ when I was ten and he immediately thought I was pretty. He's two years older than me. I don't remember our first meeting but he does. Last year I developed a crush on him. My friends thought I was crazy, because he can be a tiny bit of a delinquint sometimes. We became friends fast, on the bus he used to come all the way up front from the high school section to talk to me.
Last month I told him I liked him in a text message, it just slipped out. I apogized because I was embarassed but he said that he liked me too but he thought I couldn't handle him because he likes to move fast in a relationship. I didn't mind though because by now I was in love with him.
That night we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. Our first date(I guess it was a date, we went for a walk before school) was the next morning and we kissed. That afternoon we hung out in his bedroom and cuddled. Two days later we mutually broke up : ( His mom wouldn't let him go out with me because I won't be in high school until next year. Our agreement is that if we're both single when I'm a freshman, he wants to go out with me again. So now I'm waiting. We're still good friends and even though he has a different girlfriend now, we still play the flirting game on our bus ride. He's the one who always starts it XD.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

CherryBlossoms-Princess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am
I met this guy on Gaia like a year ago. I felt an instant connection when we both started talking. Then we both moved our conversations from Gaia to msn. And before I knew it... I fell in love with him. But here was the problem. He had a girlfriend, I told myself to just be friends with him and nothing more. But each time I spoke to him I found myself falling in love with him even more. So not being able to contain myself. I told him that I liked him and he well as obviously he rejected me saying that he already had a girlfriend. I cried for days and nights and before i knew it he asked me to be his girlfriend and told me that he broke up with his girlfriend because he loved me too. So we both started our relationship.

Just then this guy who was a year younger than me came to my life. I too met him Gaia and he said that he wanted to be my friend so I said ok. Before i knew it this guy too fell in love with me. And he asked me to be his girlfriend, but I gently rejected him and told him we could e nothing more than friends. He agreed but I could tell he was flirting with me.

I told this to my boyfriend then and he took it the wrong way and immediately rejected me flat there and then. We were together for a year and it has been a year since we broke up. It's hard for me to pick up the pieces of my life and move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 pm
Ooooh, I usually don't like to talk about relationships, but I guess I could make an exception. (:

Okay so a long time ago, I changed schools [my dad is in military, we move to different places every 2-4 years] okay so i changed schools, I say this guy during lunch, it was "crush at first sight" he found out a few days later that I like him, he didn't seem to care though. I tried to ignore my feelings, but I didn't succeed. So, throughout that year, I tried to avoid him. Then, the next year after that, we were still in the same school, trying to avoid him became harder and harder because almost all of my classes is with him. I finally decided to tell him in person how I feel about him but then everytime I try to talk to him, I get nervous and just walk away. Then all of a sudden, I didn't know that he's moving in 2 months, I didn't have the nerve to tell him so I just wrote all of my feelings on a paper. I gave it to him before he left. I wonder if he just threw it away. >__<

THE END  

Elepantee

OG Noob

-CookieApocalypse_x

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 am
Well, I WAS in a relationship. I edited this little opening thing btw. I did have a bf when I first posted this... Buut now I don't .-. Because I broke up with him...
But that's besides the point... Currently I REALLY like my guy friend... And I know he likes me ^ 3 ^
Sooo... I'm hoping that'll go somewhere...

But past breakup's/heartbreaks?
I'd have to say the most painful breakup was my first boyfriend, his name was Jeremy. I was inexperienced and shy, but I loved him a lot, and he loved me. Of course, since I was shy, we were moving really slowly in our relationship, no hugs, kisses or anything after 2 months. I didn't notice, but he did... And he broke up with me >.<
I cried for 3 days... And it took me a LONG time to get over him, that was 2 years ago.

The most painful crush I've ever had would be when I fell in love with my best guy friend, Joe...
You wouldn't believe how much I loved him, I've NEVER liked a guy that much.
Well, I loved him a lot, but he didn't like me, he liked my best friend instead =.=
And he would ALWAYS ramble to me, everyday, about how much he loved her and how beautiful she was. And a bunch of stuff like that. This went on for about half a year. He asked her out, she turned him down. I kept thinking "he'll like me sometime, right? I mean we've been friends for 2 years... He has to notice me that way sometime, right?!" Well, he got over her, fell for some other chick, and so on. This went on for another year until I decided to just get over him already because he'll never like me the way I like him. So, after like 2 years of constant of hopping and crying, I got over him. He's still my best guy friend... And I still love him SO MUCH. I don't think I'll stop loving him, I just love him as a friend though. But love is love, I found out a couple days ago that he's moving to Texas in a couple of weeks... And I don't know what to do, it hurts like hell, I don't want him to leave me.
...It doesn't seem real...

Long I know.... Sorry.... Needed to vent...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 am
Well I haven't had a boyfriend yet but I really really like this guy and we talk like everyday that we see each other pretty much. Its just stupid stuff and jokes but somehow i think he knows i like him. I have liked him before and he found out but then he went out with 2 of my friends. Seriously, at this point I am totally lost  

In Living Colour

lovepurr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 pm
i thought my last boyfriend was great. he had a past but i thought he had changed. when my dad told me i had to break up with him i was heart broke. the next weekend we had a celebration in my town i couldn't go but my bff went and he was there too. when he saw her he told her that he never really liked me that he really loved her more than me. that night she e-mailed me telling me this. i couldn't believe it i was actually glad that my dad had me break up with him. he was such a controlling jerk always tell in me how to fix my hair and what to wear. now he is back to playing girls. im so glad he is out of my life forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:14 am
Well im still in my first relationship with a nerdy type guy (i always crush on the nerds XD) named Erik. Apparently he fell in love with me first, at the begining of 9th grade. We started going out over summer end of 9th grade. We dated through out 10th grade before he moved away. We are currently in a long distance relationship, madly in love, and loving it.  

CCamber

Desirable Mage

6,500 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

star-seeker423

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Well...
There was a lot of confusion before, but it all makes sense now. Now I'm with the best boyfriend I could have. He's so nice and caring. I love him so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm
When I was visiting my cousin, I met a guy and we ended up kissing. It was a nice kiss! But right when that happened, my cousin saw. Then I found out the guy was a my cousin's best friend. My cousin got so mad. He hit his own best friend! Just to protect me from his friend. Later I found out that my cousin's friend was a total perv. That is my ancient story of a guy I once kissed! Happy now...  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 am
Toward the beginning of this school year, I realized I like one of my best friends. He had been in the play with me last year, so we had hung out every day after school during rehearsal. I stopped him in the hallway after we finished Facs class (3rd period) was done, and told him. He kinda looked at me with puzzled look in his eye, said "Ok." and walked off. Now he's avoiding me and me heart hurts because I don't think he realizes how much he hurt me. I look away whenever I see him because I can't stand it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Okay, this is my story:
I met him on gaia. I hated him. He hated me. I talked to him more because he hung around with my friends. One day he told us about something that happened to him once. As he told the story, I realized that he was my type, and the only person I've ever found so far in my life who was my type. So I talked to him more. I liked him a lot. We became better friends. He already had a girlfriend though. I hated her. Later they broke up. After a few months I realized that I had fallen in love. The guy I fell in love with is really independent, though. He ignored me for 3 weeks for no reason. Finally I sent him a message saying something along the lines of "please reply, did i do something wrong? why dont you answer my messages?" and he replied "nothing wrong." He talked to me again. Later on I told him that I like him. He told me that he had figured that out a long time ago. Then a few weeks later I asked him out. He said "sure." We've never been romantic though, and I am completely fine with that.

There. That's my story. There are many times when it has been really painful though.  

Ratt Kazamata

xXZennaLuvXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:55 pm
Well, I was just dumped like...last monday I think?
No biggy, I didn't "Love" the guy anyway.
He said his mom found out so he had to break up with me.
BULL-SHIET
The guy had lied to meh b 4 so I didn't really care.
Aha, but I sure did let him have it XP.
I currently like the cutest guy in school (who is also my best guy-friend). Isn't that dandy? :p.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 pm
iCrazehCupCake
When I was visiting my cousin, I met a guy and we ended up kissing. It was a nice kiss! But right when that happened, my cousin saw. Then I found out the guy was a my cousin's best friend. My cousin got so mad. He hit his own best friend! Just to protect me from his friend. Later I found out that my cousin's friend was a total perv. That is my ancient story of a guy I once kissed! Happy now...

I loove ur sig!  

xXZennaLuvXx

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas