Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:14 pm
User Image"Heh-he." Dawnglow rubbed the back of her head a little, then looked excited. "Had anything been heard of what's going on outside??" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image
Aylluxi lays back a little. "Not really, but there are a lot more pokemon drifting into town now because of the disasters lately."

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image"I know. I've ran into a Sunflora, a Graveler, a Persian..." she kind of drifted off with what she ran into, and she eventually snapped out of it. "And there's no nothing on the postboard!" Dawnglow snapped her fingers at that, sighing. She's one of those that tended to drift off-topic, or drift off to whatever she's thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image
"I know, right?" Aylluxi looks back at the board. Suddenly, someone comes and posts new jobs. "Score! First for new jobs!" Aylluxi does a little dance.

(We're still pokemon, we don't have fingers. Just reminding you.)  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 pm
[Technically, Totodile has small little claws, and it doesn't necessarily is an actual 'snap.' I was thinking of Dawnglow clicking two claws together, her version of snapping her fingers. XD]

User Image"New jobs??? Really???" Dawnglow hopped up into the air and waved her arms and legs several times in her hyperness and happiness. "Finally!!" In her excitement, she ran right over to the postboard, running over a tail of someone by accident, and she yelled sorry over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image
Aylluxi laughed at Dawnglow's eagerness. She went up to the board also to look at the new jobs. "What's new?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm
User Image"Well, let's see." Dawnglow got onto her toes to see better. "One of them says 'berry hunters wanted,' then here's one that says 'little brother lost.'" Dawnglow blinked. There were others, but she was reading the top sheets, since those are the areas that she can barely read.

[I can't seem to find Totodil icons, even though I tried a lot of phrases. XD; Aw well, I guess.]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
"Here, try climbing on my back for a better view" Aylluxi stood on all fours in front of the board.

(I have some, I'll send you them)  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:12 pm
[Cool, thanks!]

User ImageDawnglow nodded and climbed into Aylluxi's back, though she did it carefully; Totodiles are a little heavier than Eevees. Able to see at the board easier, she listed off the remaining jobs posted to Aylluxi.

"Which do you think we should take?" Dawnglow asked as she climbed back off.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image
"Whichever one's that pays more." Aylluxi grunted and collapsed just as Dawnglow got off. "Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the weather down here, woo!"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 pm
[Grr, gotta go. The internet at the house is crappy, but I'll try to get back on to post again! Wish me luck!]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 pm
(byes! good luck with the internet!........now I is alone.......User Image)  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm
User ImageDawnglow sweatdropped again, and she helped Aylluxi back to her paws. "I'm sorry," she said a few times. After a minute of apologizing, she looked back up. "The one that pays the most is Delcatty's post to look for her brother."

[Making it up as I go XD;]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image
"You worry too much! Anyways, that sounds good. Let's get our stuff ready first." Aylluxi got up and shook the dirt off her a second time.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image"Alright," Dawnglow said with a smile. She's already feeling better.  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff