Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want Ovan as your father?
  Oh yes. <3
  On no. D:
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 pm
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12
No one wants to be related to Ovan. Ever.

But uh. I guess I'd want Kuhn as an older brother. Sillybus, too, maybe. Gaspard can be my little brother... or my puppy. Either one. Bo can be my adorable little brother, and Saku could be the little sister I get into epic bitchfights with.

PIROS AS A DAD. YES. And... hm, maybe Helba as my mom? I don't really know.

Another crack pairing is born.
@Endrance: :0 Bear would be a great father! And then I'd finally know what his job was! MWAHAHAHA!

Actually, Bear is an Author, and his username is Bear because his son's username is Teddy. ^^ (Sorry 'bout that, too much Wikipedia... XD)

I always have to wonder how the heck people find this stuff out. Do they ask the people who made the series or something? Or did some crazy guy just make it up, post it online, and convince people it was true?

wiki knows everything or go to japan cc corp

Wouldn't the japan cc corp website be in japanese? I can't read japanese DX
And wiki is just people posting what they know about it. Like how Stephan Colbert told a whole bunch of people to change the wikipedia entry on elephants to make it say that they were making a comeback, and so despite the fact that it wasn't true, since many people wrote that, wikipedia displayed it like it was true.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

But uh. I guess I'd want Kuhn as an older brother. Sillybus, too, maybe. Gaspard can be my little brother... or my puppy. Either one. Bo can be my adorable little brother, and Saku could be the little sister I get into epic bitchfights with.

@Endrance: :0 Bear would be a great father! And then I'd finally know what his job was! MWAHAHAHA!

Actually, Bear is an Author, and his username is Bear because his son's username is Teddy. ^^ (Sorry 'bout that, too much Wikipedia... XD)

I always have to wonder how the heck people find this stuff out. Do they ask the people who made the series or something? Or did some crazy guy just make it up, post it online, and convince people it was true?

wiki knows everything or go to japan cc corp

Wouldn't the japan cc corp website be in japanese? I can't read japanese DX
And wiki is just people posting what they know about it. Like how Stephan Colbert told a whole bunch of people to change the wikipedia entry on elephants to make it say that they were making a comeback, and so despite the fact that it wasn't true, since many people wrote that, wikipedia displayed it like it was true.

i wonder translate thing on windows explorer would work  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zira361

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 am
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

Actually, it said the Teddy thing in the actual Manga and bears name is the name of an actual author in Japan. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Alright, I decided to delete my last post to put more thought into this

My dad would be Bear cause we all know that Bear would be an awesome dad and PLUS, I could then be a second-generation author and he could help me get my start
Therefore Tsukasa would be my little brother so that me, him and my bf kabraxes would all hang out xd
Mimiru wouldn't be related. Why? I kinda like MimiruxTsukasa.
Neither would Balmung. Mine.
Orca would be my uncle cause he's one cool guy
Helba would be my aunt... she just is.
Aura would be my little sister. When she's not being silvery-spiritual and all-powerful, she's so adorable!
Mia would be my older sister, I'm a cat person anyway
and Blackrose would pretty much be my mom. Although I'm not sure how that would work out
Your obedient servant,
LADY PHANTOM

t-t-ten million fireflies

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am
-LadyxPhantom-

Alright, I decided to delete my last post to put more thought into this

My dad would be Bear cause we all know that Bear would be an awesome dad and PLUS, I could then be a second-generation author and he could help me get my start
Therefore Tsukasa would be my little brother so that me, him and my bf kabraxes would all hang out xd
Mimiru wouldn't be related. Why? I kinda like MimiruxTsukasa.
Neither would Balmung. Mine.
Orca would be my uncle cause he's one cool guy
Helba would be my aunt... she just is.
Aura would be my little sister. When she's not being silvery-spiritual and all-powerful, she's so adorable!
Mia would be my older sister, I'm a cat person anyway
and Blackrose would pretty much be my mom. Although I'm not sure how that would work out
Your obedient servant,
LADY PHANTOM

I think Bear would make an awesome dad. ;D I think Balckrose would be a pretty strict mom, I dunno, she just seems like she would. I think Balmung would be a good brother. Like that older brother who always watches out for you. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm
I'd want Shino and Atoli to be my twin sisters that I hate. And their father is...CUBIA  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:26 am
BreathLessX
I'd want Shino and Atoli to be my twin sisters that I hate. And their father is...CUBIA

Like your evil stepsisters and Cubia is your evil step mother who won't let you go to the One Sin event where you'll meet your prince, Wiseman? ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:32 am
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

Actually, it said the Teddy thing in the actual Manga and bears name is the name of an actual author in Japan. XD

WHICH MANGA? I MUST READ IT.
@Griever: Yeah, Black Rose would be a strict mother. No fun.
I took a bite of ramen and it tasted like chicken nuggets just now. Random, but I had to say that. Too strange to ignore.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zira361

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

I took a bite of ramen and it tasted like chicken nuggets just now. Random, but I had to say that. Too strange to ignore.

It's the .hack//SIGN manga, but it's only in Japan! (Damn those guys, keeping some of the good stuff to themselves!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

Oh wow. xD I wish my ramen tasted like chicken nuggets. Ramen just reminds me of worms. Not an awesome thing that the first time I tried ramen was the time we were learning about tape worms in life science. DD:
ANYWAYS
A cool mom would be En. I could just imagine him waking me up every morning by summoning his avatar. :,D Oh gawd the noises he'd make.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

taurus_boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:25 pm
I think Ovan would be a good father.
He's seems as though he generally cares for those around him, despite him being uber mysterious.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:30 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361

Oh wow. xD I wish my ramen tasted like chicken nuggets. Ramen just reminds me of worms. Not an awesome thing that the first time I tried ramen was the time we were learning about tape worms in life science. DD:
ANYWAYS
A cool mom would be En. I could just imagine him waking me up every morning by summoning his avatar. :,D Oh gawd the noises he'd make.

Idk about the manga but Teddy does appear in the .hack//sign anime series.

taurus_boy

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 pm
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361

It's the .hack//SIGN manga, but it's only in Japan! (Damn those guys, keeping some of the good stuff to themselves!)

D< I thought .hack//SIGN only had a novel version that implied that Subaru and Tsukasa became real life lovers! At least they're translating //4koma...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361

ANYWAYS

I don't even remember the first time I had ramen. I've pretty much had it my entire life, it seems like. There are no bad ramen memories. I used to be able to split a thing of ramen with my sister...then both of our appetites grew and now when we make ramen we finish all of it off. XD So many years of ramen...so many memories of that instant stuff...
If Haseo was your dad, and Endrance your mom, they'd probably be waking you up with noises of a different nature each day. XP Course, Haseo could be your mom and Endrance your dad. That way probably makes a bit more sense.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers