Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
what should i do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Payment

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Never change who you are for someone else. Get some food in you girl, I'm not saying to hit up a big mac 4-5 times a day, but it's awful for your metabolism to not eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:18 pm
You should go to your doctor and ask for a diet plan. Not a dieting plan, but a diet plan. Explain what you do throughout the day, why you're unhappy with your body, and what you've been doing to your body.

It may be that you don't exercise, but you eat a high-calorie diet. It may just be your metabolism, or your body type. But see your doctor and find out what kind of eating habits you should form.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

blood bailey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
You should go to your doctor and ask for a diet plan. Not a dieting plan, but a diet plan. Explain what you do throughout the day, why you're unhappy with your body, and what you've been doing to your body.

It may be that you don't exercise, but you eat a high-calorie diet. It may just be your metabolism, or your body type. But see your doctor and find out what kind of eating habits you should form.
the problem with that is im only 13, so id have 2 get my mom 2 take me, and she dosnt know i will not tell her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm
Moonlight Agony
Never change who you are for someone else. Get some food in you girl, I'm not saying to hit up a big mac 4-5 times a day, but it's awful for your metabolism to not eat.
i know but i really like this guy and i want 2 look better 2 him  

blood bailey

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 pm
baileyf13
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

the problem with that is im only 13, so id have 2 get my mom 2 take me, and she dosnt know i will not tell her

Tell your doctor you need to speak with him/her one-on-one. I believe at the age of 13 parents can be excluded from medical conversations.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
baileyf13
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Tell your doctor you need to speak with him/her one-on-one. I believe at the age of 13 parents can be excluded from medical conversations.
okay  

blood bailey

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 am
Bailey, I wish you the best of luck. I know this isn't an easy thing to deal with.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Bailey, I wish you the best of luck. I know this isn't an easy thing to deal with.
thank u so vary much,i am vary greatful for your help and suport  

blood bailey

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 pm
As cliche as it sounds at 13 you should be really just having fun being a kid and not letting a relationship get in the way of your well being.

My little sister is almost your age, come mid Dec, I'd like to hope people that age to be carefree.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 am
Moonlight Agony
As cliche as it sounds at 13 you should be really just having fun being a kid and not letting a relationship get in the way of your well being.

My little sister is almost your age, come mid Dec, I'd like to hope people that age to be carefree.
well i dont realy have a carefree life, infact im stressed out 24/7 , and im not really aloud 2 be a kid anymore cuz i have 2 help with my family,so evan thow im really 13 im like 16 or 17 mentaly , and its my frist bf (and most likely the only guy that will ever want me)  

blood bailey

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 pm
baileyf13
Moonlight Agony

well i dont realy have a carefree life, infact im stressed out 24/7 , and im not really aloud 2 be a kid anymore cuz i have 2 help with my family,so evan thow im really 13 im like 16 or 17 mentaly , and its my frist bf (and most likely the only guy that will ever want me)

Don't ever think there will only ever be one male that will ever want you. Boy or man. You have at least ninety years of your life ahead of you, and there's no reason for you to be killing yourself so early.

Stress is a killer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
baileyf13
Moonlight Agony

Don't ever think there will only ever be one male that will ever want you. Boy or man. You have at least ninety years of your life ahead of you, and there's no reason for you to be killing yourself so early.

Stress is a killer.

i know but hes the guy of my dreams,hes a rocker,sk8er,emo,and he loves me (lol what more could a girl ask 4)  

blood bailey

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:55 pm
baileyf13
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
baileyf13
Moonlight Agony

Stress is a killer.

i know but hes the guy of my dreams,hes a rocker,sk8er,emo,and he loves me (lol what more could a girl ask 4)

Non-conditional friendship and companionship, based upon the person not the stereotype.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff