Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:50 am
"What were you supposed to be in the house already as I got home?" Orin questioned smirking. Orin gave a small gasp as Mikage slipped from his grasp, Orin frowned at the others words as he backed away. "I don't want to chase you down, come on lets just go inside already." Orin said trying to keep everything calm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 pm
"Mm yea basically." he said smiling but frowned as Orin wouldn't play. "Alright." he said as he grabbed his stuff as well as taking Orin's hand. "By the way, where is the old man?" he asked referring to Orin's dad.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 pm
Orin gave a grateful smile as Mikage helped him up. "My dad is probably at work, he always gets called in at weird hours." Orin said unlocking the door and opening it. He walked in beckoning Mikage to follow him. "Did my father say where exactly you'd be staying?" Orin questioned looking around the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 am
Mikage smiled his things in one hand, Orin's in the other. "Hmm I see." he said "What does he do again?" he asked curiously but the question about where he was staying he thought about it. "Well he hasn't really said anything but if he didn't have a room prepared he said I'd be in your room until he got on prepared..." his voice trailed off as he watched at Orin's reaction.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 pm
"Hes a college professor, he probably had some sort of tests to grade or a student needed to meet with him." Orin said smiling. "I don't think he got the extra room ready, so it'll be just like when we were younger. You'll sleep in my room with me, except this time I think the bed will be a bit cramped." Orin said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 pm
"Thats right. I remember now...um socialology right?" he asked with uncertainty. "Well I have no complaints. Your bed was cramped then too. You were always small an still are, i just hope I won't crush you again." he said grinning playfuly. Th two always used to argue that Mikage would crush Orin when they slept together becuse Orin small an frail while Mikage was well bigger.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:12 pm
"Yep thats right." Orin said smirking. Orin frowned when Mikage commented about his size. He knew he was small and most of that was because of how he was half fairy, they were always small. It was also because of the sickness from disbelief of fairies. It was also what caused his slight lack of color in his skin, that made him look pale. Orin stuck his tongue out at his friend. "I'm sure we'll be fine as long as you don't hog the covers again." Orin said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 pm
"I won't as long your don't. You always hog them first." Mikage said with the same teasing tone. "I wounder if your room is still girly fairy covered." he thought. When the two were younger he always remebered Orin always having a fairy fetish.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 pm
"You started it." Orin protested a bit childishly but he gave a grin to show he was joking with Mikage. "It is, you know me always like a girl." Orin said quoting some of his friends at school who teased him about the fairies in his room, but Orin thought it appropriate since his heritage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm
Mikage laughed, I was wondering what I would do if you changed from it. You were always screaming and protesting that fairies were real." Mikage said laughing at the childish disputes they had about fairies. He's probably gonna force me to watch Peter Pan, Tinker Bell movie, an Hook. he thought.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:24 pm
Orin looked back up as Mikage talked about what he would do if he had changed it. Orin felt a pang of pain in his chest as he heard Mikage's disbelief in fairies. It hurt and made him gasp a bit as a hand flew up to his chest clutching his shirt. "They are real." Orin gasped out defensively.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Mikage saw Orin in pain as as hugged. Damnit Mikage. You did it again. he said he'd forgotten that everytime he mentioned his lack of belief Orin would be in pain, although he never understood why. "I never said they weren't. I'm skeptical is all. Just like everything else in this world." he said, it was true, unlike when he was young. He was skeptical about things.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 am
Orin wasn't surprised by the sudden hug, Mikage had done that alot when they were younger and they argued about fairies. "But you don't believe..." Orin said softly. 'So your killing me like the rest' he continued in his thoughts.

"Orin i'm home, and I see Mikage made it here just fine." said Orin's father walking in the front door.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 am
"I...I'm sorry. It hard to believe something you can't see." Mikage said pulling Orin closer to him. He knew that when ever he said he didn't believe he always ended up pain. He always thought he was acting, but it seems too odd for him to be keeping this 'act' up, making his thoughts waver.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 am
"Hi dad," Orin said as he watched his father leave the room. "So if you saw one then, would you believe that they're real?" Orin asked his voice suddenly hopeful. Maybe, just maybe he could tell his best friend the truth.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff