Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm
Cinderpaw hissed at the woodclan warrior shaking her off of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:07 pm
(( sweatdrop I'm an apprentice))

Hawkpaw hissed right back. "You'll pay for those prey you stole." Hawkpaw growled as she slid under Cinderpaw and clawed at her opponent's belly.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm
(oops)
Cinderpaw jumped off the apprentice. and growled  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:15 pm
((It's okay))

Hawkpaw spat at her, and quickly ran along Cinderpaw's side, raking her own claws through the fur. Hawkpaw quickly turned around to see what Cinderpaw would be doing next.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 pm
Diamondfur Batted Hawkpaw away and Pinned her down. "Don't waist your strenght." She said To Cinderpaw. "I got her."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm
Lionflare reconized a dark pelt and quickly lept over a cat and onto Deadheart pinning him down quickly "remember me?"Lionflare growled. "Well if it isn't the weak apprentice Lionpaw," "It's Lionflare now,". Deadheart clawed Lionflares belly "Well now that you're a warrior lets see if you're any good," Deadheart mocked then lept at Lionflare who also lept  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Cinderpaw nodded and thanks and went to fight another warrior  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:09 pm
swiftpaw went up to hawkpaw, and slashed her face, "Mousebrain woodclan,"  

swiftwaters

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:28 pm
Hawkpaw backed up to a tree and remembered her mentor's words. She jumped and sneered at the PebbleClan cats,"If you want to kill me so much, come up here!" she chuckled as the cats climbed the tree slower than her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm
(@ Hawkpaw: You brought it, But it's PebbleClan that's going to finish it! WoodClan will be nothing more than an Elders story when we get through with you!!! >.< lol )

(Cursedstar waits on Cinderstar)

Withefire ran through the camp entrance and instantly entered the frey. His blood burned with excitement when he realized that there was WoodClan scent under the sticky smell of blood. 'Cinderstar still has some guts,' He thought, diving into the battle and attacking a WoodClan cat.

(Anyone feel free to attack Flamelight. He's not doing anything...)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm
cinderpaw hissed at hawkpaw....pebbleclan cats couldn't climb trees. She went to some gray rocks and hid.her fur matched it exactly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 pm
swiftpaw climed up the tree easy and knocked her out of the tree, "Im part woodclan so take that!"  

swiftwaters

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 pm
((ORLY Cursedstar? Are you sure PebbleClan won't be the one only heard, not see, in Elder Stories?))

Hawkpaw hissed when she lost Cinderpaw. She hung on to the branch she was on, and hoped that Cinderstar was okay. She spotted Flamelight. They fought at the beginning of the war, and she wanted to finish what they started. She jumped off the tree and attacked Flamelight once more, but with renewed rage.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 pm
(oh its on!)
Redpine flinched as his apprentice dived into battle. He then saw a Pebbleclan cat run by, Redpine recognized his scent. "Withefire!" Redpine yowled jumping on the toms back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cinderstar felt a growl roll through her belly as her fur started to stand on end. "Cursedstar" Cinderstar growled. She felt a flicker of guilt, and soon Cinderstar was back in the Moonclan training hollow with Cursedstar. . .
(flashback ^.^ I'll start it!)
"Cinderpaw I want you to attack me from any angle." Cursedsong growled. Cinderpaw crouched down low. "Todays the day I get you Cursedsong!" Cinderpaw purred with amusement. Cinderpaw started to creep forward, then leaped straight at Cursedsong, paws extended.
(i think I'll start typing Cinderstar with orange, just to make it stand out a little ^.^)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 pm
swiftpaw followed hawkpaw, and bit the end of her tail off, "Im not finished with you!" and she slashed at her hind legs  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff