Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's: The New Beginning! (NOW OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm
leo shrugged"we have nothing better to do sis"he said
luna sighed and they both walked over
(she does NOT. i repeat NOT know she is a signer)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 pm
((ok ok ok!!))

Rose smiled. "Thanks.... ok well i'm doing a research on birthmarks for a project," she lied smoothly. "would you like to take part in it?"  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 pm
leo sighed. he didn't have a cool birthmark unlike his sis
Luna sighed....Leo was always showing off about her mark....she pulled up her sleeve showing her mark  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:21 pm
Rose stiffened and when she reached her hand forward and touched Luna's mark, the mark glowed. "i knew it..." she mumbled, her eyes glowing red like Luna's mark.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:22 pm
Luna pulled her arm away...
leo went in front of his sister"what just happened"he asked trying not to yell  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:24 pm
When Luna pulled away, her mark and Rose's eyes returned to normal and Rose looked at Leo. "It means one thing... but first things first... do you two know of the crimson dragon?..."  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:30 pm
"NO!! and we don't want to...come on sis"leo turned around and walked away

luna looked one last time at rose and mouthed"i don't"then she followed her brother  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 pm
Rose sighed. you're signer... she thought. maybe i can talk to her in private... her brother is getting annoying... Rose walked back to her Duel Runner and put her helmet on and rode off. later... when the night overcomes day...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm
the twins walked back to their house and went to bed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 pm
Rose waited an hour before closing her eyes. She could sense Luna since she was a signer and rode silently on her Duel Runner to Luna and Leo's house. Taking off her helmet and setting it on the seat, Rose walked to the front of the house. She looked around, then spotted an open window and climbed through it silently. Making sure she didn't make a sound, she walked through the house and looked into a room, spotting Luna and Leo asleep. Luna... Rose thought. how can i wake her without waking Leo?...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 pm
luna turned in her sleep waking
leo snored....loudly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:04 pm
Rose almost laughed at Leo, but she stayed silent. hey... at least Luna is waking up... i just hope Leo stays asleep...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:05 pm
luna looked out her window.....she saw a duel runner....she looked around for she thought she knew this runner  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Rose gritted her teeth and tried walking away from the doorway to Luna and Leo's room, but when she moved, she stumbled and fell with a thump. oh crap! did i wake Leo?... Rose thought, sitting on the floor still.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Haru walked around the town

Dai sat in a park thinking  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash