Submit

renegade56
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Kirsty Possibly
S Y T H R ii L
I just go by Syth, so... Yeah.
Ren knows me irl.. For those who don't, which most of you prolly wont. razz
I live in Springfield, Oregon; been here for 16 long and boring years.
User Image

Really? I just had friends move down there and I was down there January 2008 for the Circle Jerks concert at WOW Hall.
User Image

oh yeah, what did you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm
um yo im luna and uh yea cartoons and anime r my life^^ im 14 in the 9th grade and is black that lives in GA USA 3nodding  

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

Crystalmoons13

Aged Creature

13,375 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm
User Imageummm hi im from california southern ca to b more speific and it sucks cause ive never seen snow BUT ONE DAY I SHALL SEE THY PRITTY WHITE FALKES im 14 goin for 15 very... interesting years... i draw ... AND IN D FUTURE ILL B AN ANIMAL COP ... thats about it so nice to meet yall  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm
Hello~~! Call me Closet. ;D I live in the north west, and am in High school... And, well. I will admit I am having a hard time reading what some of you are saying.  

the thickening plot

4,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

renegade56
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm
Im NOT in your closet
Hello~~! Call me Closet. ;D I live in the north west, and am in High school... And, well. I will admit I am having a hard time reading what some of you are saying.

ok what are you confuse about?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm
Hey everyone I know I'm probably seriously late for this but hi my Name is Justin.I'm 15 years of age and I was born and raised in Buffalo,NY.My fav color is purple and no I dnt care what u think of it unless u know it awsome like I do.I probably look like a serious noob but I do encourage u to take a look at my actual avi.---> justintyler123 <--- razz Anyways yea thats me.:]  

Critical Muffinz

B Simone

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:14 pm
Hello all.

I'm B Simone. I've been around for seventeen years and when I was nine I wanted to marry Chuckie Finster, and still sort of do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 pm
I'll just go by Eiyanga, since my name fails((Although I bet you'll disagree, Ren)). I should've posted this awhile back... Been here long enough that I should've. O.o;;;

16 on 17, so I'm ((feeling)) old!
Am a visual artist, and am currently working on learning to better my digital art. Traditional art is where I started, but as of late I'm doing digital.

Easy to talk to, so you can always. heart  

Princess Eiyanga Valencia

Kirsty Possibly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm
renegade56
Kirsty Possibly
S Y T H R ii L
I just go by Syth, so... Yeah.
Ren knows me irl.. For those who don't, which most of you prolly wont. razz
I live in Springfield, Oregon; been here for 16 long and boring years.
User Image

Really? I just had friends move down there and I was down there January 2008 for the Circle Jerks concert at WOW Hall.
User Image

oh yeah, what did you think?
User Image

Springfield was awesome, bus ride not awesome, Circle Jerks amazing!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm
Hilos, call me Ken. Super nerdy and RPGs are my thing art and books also(manga) any anime I can glue my eyes to yah, in need of friends so add me smile  

kazekage_kenshin

History of Violins

Wheezing Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm
The name is Max, or Maxwell, whichever you prefer. I was born and raised in Washington state, and have lived here for 23 interesting years. I'm a Theater major at EWU, and I also write stories for fun.

If you want to know more, my profile explains all:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/18514728  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 pm
Feel free to call me Lazy, or Cre. I'm currently 17 and live in California. I was a big Nick and Cartoon Network growing up. It's sad to see the current state of those networks these days.  

CreativeButLazy

Dapper Capitalist

Mottainai v2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 pm
Hello, my name is Rizzo, and I'm an 18 year old mail clerk from Northern California. When I was a kid, cartoon shows were the loves of my life. Now, shopping and movies rule my life. Before I knew what anime even was, Sailor Moon was my hero and I remember playing it with my friends in elementary school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 pm
Hello.
My name is Brianna.
I'm 16, but will be 17 in April.
I live in Kentucky. It's boring here.
I love old cartoons, and severely miss my childhood.

assassinite93

NanhakuBluu

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 am
I joined this guild because I was asked to and realized," Yes. People who understand my nostalgia."

Samurai Jack, Talespin, Kablam...Nick Cannon hosting Slime time, Rugrats, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory...Carebears...Sailor Moon
I remember but none of my friends do until I quote the theme song an' stuff...embarrassing.

Anyway,Nanhaku-Bluu (u kin shorten if easier)15, WA. Luv anime an' manga. Imma become an anesthesiologist  
introduce your self.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff