Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
funny/ annoying/ bizarre ska related stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:39 pm
Wow! Er, wow!
The closest I got to band related fame was an ex who wrote a fanzine, it ruled actually,- really really good- and he knew all the local bands. Also, i met a guy who went to collage with the sax player of a band I love- the really hot sax player- I went all fangirlish, this guy isnt even famous!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:45 pm
My fun story would probably be the time someone in Catch 22 (i don't remember who) threw his waterbottle into the audience and my friend caught it so we all drank out of it like we would somehow be magically connected to the band if we did.

And to be all rawr about the people who claim to be into ska and really aren't... I know a girl who's alway like "Ska rocks!" and only knows LTJ RBF and Sublime. Then when asked to describe it she calls it punk with horns.

*twitch*  

Parapluie

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Parapluie
My fun story would probably be the time someone in Catch 22 (i don't remember who) threw his waterbottle into the audience and my friend caught it so we all drank out of it like we would somehow be magically connected to the band if we did.

And to be all rawr about the people who claim to be into ska and really aren't... I know a girl who's alway like "Ska rocks!" and only knows LTJ RBF and Sublime. Then when asked to describe it she calls it punk with horns.

*twitch*

Idiots, can't stand people like that  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:02 am
God Of The Ska
Parapluie

*twitch*

Idiots, can't stand people like that
Yeah I hate when the whinny scene kids try to get inot the rude scene and pretend to know what they are talking about.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:59 pm
goth punk?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:01 pm
What else really bothers me about her is that when back to school shopping she asked her friends if she should be goth, punk, or ska this year.

*inserts commas* sweatdrop  

Parapluie

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:00 pm
Parapluie
What else really bothers me about her is that when back to school shopping she asked her friends if she should be goth, punk, or ska this year.

Wow, that's one big posuer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:24 am
Red-Baron
goth punk?

What about goth punk? I love punks, theyre so cool, especially when you get really scary big punks then thyre skanking to acoustic ska and looking all happy!  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:22 pm
Parapluie

She needs to be flogged horrendously. Wail stones at her. Anyways, funny story time. Last week, as you know by the rantings of my younger bro (Red-Baron), Ska Is Dead hit New Jersey. I hopped into a skankin' circle (Sorry if that's not the proper name. I can honestly admit I don't know much about ska other than it makes me happy and ska kids are the nicest people you'll ever meet) to attempt to skank. Doin' alright, I guess, when a fat chick elbowed me in the face. So I booted her in the a** and she stepped out of the circle. And then I merrily went back to skankin' about. xd Sorry, fat chicks should NOT skank. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:42 am
Ivan_The_Punk
Parapluie

She needs to be flogged horrendously. Wail stones at her. Anyways, funny story time. Last week, as you know by the rantings of my younger bro (Red-Baron), Ska Is Dead hit New Jersey. I hopped into a skankin' circle (Sorry if that's not the proper name. I can honestly admit I don't know much about ska other than it makes me happy and ska kids are the nicest people you'll ever meet) to attempt to skank. Doin' alright, I guess, when a fat chick elbowed me in the face. So I booted her in the a** and she stepped out of the circle. And then I merrily went back to skankin' about. xd Sorry, fat chicks should NOT skank. whee

Yer sig is awsome. Gotta love that against me!  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:44 am
VashZero5
Parapluie

Wow, that's one big posuer.

What a fancy way of spelling poser... unless that is the real spelling! AND NO ONE TOLD ME! -cries-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:00 pm
i have a sad story ok well my brother who i idol so much wanted to go see the Aquabats for his b-day.So im like who are the Aquabats and i heard them and im like eww they suck back then i wasnt into music i was a loser.So then i got used to them and i was like rad these guys rock can i go with you to see them? and he was like sure.Then the night there i was like Aquabats Aquabats etc and they were the only band i liked and i didnt really get into much ska untill later and at the show there was RBF and Suburban Legends and i totally did not really listen to them i was only concentrating on the Aquabats and im mad cause i wish i would have payed more attention to them but yaa my story.  

cheesemonkey

cheesemonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:03 pm
skankin-kakashi
Ivan_The_Punk
Parapluie

Yer sig is awsome. Gotta love that against me!
yup yup against me! rocks  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:04 pm
girl_no_13
Red-Baron
goth punk?

What about goth punk? I love punks, theyre so cool, especially when you get really scary big punks then thyre skanking to acoustic ska and looking all happy!
ya one of my brothers is punk and hes really cool ^_^  

cheesemonkey

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:44 pm
girl_no_13
Red-Baron
goth punk?

That would be fun to see.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces