Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
how does one define their path? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:58 pm
whiporwill-o

clearly i do not speak teaees, i'm not sure i understood what you just said. xd
Exactly!

It's an online version of the language I ascribe to internal thoughts. Except I call that one by my given name- which is something people have to figure out for themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm
I just refer to my path using the gods and goddesses I follow which are Celtic so I say i am Celtic Pagan just for sake of a more specific term.  

bobkitty1123

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm
bobkitty1123
I just refer to my path using the gods and goddesses I follow which are Celtic so I say i am Celtic Pagan just for sake of a more specific term.
Celtic is pretty broad.
Which deities would these be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm
whiporwill-o
say you were not part of a tradition, currently you are an ecclectic pagan, or not for those who are not pagan, but you are still seeking to the point that you are not sure what to believe and you do not actively practice anything you have 'learned'. what would it take for you, personally, to fill as though you have found what you're looking for and you begin to understand and practice your beliefs?

this is not neccessarily a question for me, more of a discussion for those of us who just aren't sure, for the sake of just because. 3nodding

For me, there was a certain threshold of the ratio of UPG to CPG where I felt comfortable actually articulating what I discovered and experienced and knew. There's still a lot I don't know. Much of Etherism is theory built off of CPG, with UPG acting as a sort of side confirmation.

And of course, I'm one of those people who never feels like she's done testing something. So for me CPG is more a wide spectrum I haven't seen the other polar end of yet.  

Recursive Paradox

Victoria Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm
Wow looks like this is my home. . .lol I've been fighting myself with concerns to religion and self identity ever since I was 13 (go figure) however I'm 18 now and still have no answers. . . . I liked what Bastemhet said earlier. . . .
Bastemhet
or tried other religions, and received no response. Granted my studies into those religions weren't very deep, but I didn't feel a need to continue studying something that did not fit well into my way of being.

Anywho I have no religion to speak of because I'm usure of what I believe. . . .and uh what is a CPG? ?
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm
Elavina RiverWind
.and uh what is a CPG? ?
sweatdrop
Confirmed Personal Gnosis.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash