Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
-cough- Looky Please! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:36 pm
taps chin " i vill name it Snowmoon! (lol, not)"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 pm
(FYI: I HATE HACKERS! THIS IS MY THIRD ACCOUNT!)

Okay Waspy and Chesire. Here is what I have planned (I'm way to excited for this):

Darkkit- black she-cat (Played by: Me)
Icekit- snow white she-cat (OPEN)
Sunnykit- golden she-cat (OPEN)
Ashkit- light gray tom, white paws and tip of ears and tail (OPEN)
Mistkit- gray tom, white muzzle (OPEN) (Reserved for Marly[don't ask])
Emberkit- dark redish tom, black paws and strange redish eyes (Played by: Me)

Chesire gets first dibs on the kits she wants to play.

Okay, my plan for this is to slightly split up the family. Darkkit, Ashkit, and Emberkit go with Tawny(rose) back to MoonClan, while the other three remain with White(...) to be raised in SnowClan. It was made this way for two reasons: 1) So they don't learn they are half-clan 2) They somewhat look like their granparents.

MoonClan:
Darkkit is closer to Blue(wings) and gets her warrior name Darkwings from her.
Ashkit looks like Tawny(rose) and Blue(wings) slightly combined.
Emberkit is supposed to be a combined version of Foxtail and Dust(rain). He is the first to discover his half-clan heritage.

SnowClan:
Icekit stays in SnowClan her white pelt perfect for it and unsusspecting.
Sunnykit looks like a smaller version of Goldenrain.
Mistkit looks like his father, but backwards.

Okay Plot time: (told you I'm excited!)

Tawnypaw stays in SnowClan, still very sick and weak. He father sits at the border daily waiting for her return. He eventually stops coming, after many seasons. Tawnypaw slowly recovers and gets used to the cold of SnowClan, which makes her able to stay in SnowClan longer. She begins to train with White(paw) as an apprentice in SnowClan for a while, but donsen't join the Clan. Blue(wings) and Dust(rain) are now warriors and Blue(wings) is at the brink of snapping. She goes to SnowClan to retreive her sister, no exceptions will be taken.

Once she returns home she becomes a warrior, Tawny(rose). She never forgets SnowClan or White(...). When assigned on patrols, she would slip away to see White(...). You can guess...

Soon, the kits are born and Tawny(rose) panics. There is nobody in MoonClan who she cares for or cares for her. She feels lost. She decides to leave three kits with White(...) and take three with her. The only person she tells is Blue(wings), who promises to keep the secret.

Dakkit, Ashkit, and Emberkit live a happy life in MoonClan. So do Icekit, Mistkit, and Sunnykit- only in SnowClan. But everything takes a turn ofr the worse when Emberkit gets to curious for his own good. Wandering off as a kit, he finds his way to SnowClan. He sadly finds his way into the same boat as Tawny(rose) had, but no kits being rescued and no getting sick. From White(...) being his father, he has a thicker coat then his mother had.

He is returned after a "fun" adventure in SnowClan and tells his mother all about it. Tawny(rose) listens, and hears names that are way to familiar for her to relax.

One night, Emberkit is awoken by his mother's talking in her sleep. She repeats something that tells him everyhting. "White(...)."

Well, that's all I got. Hope you like it. (BTW. For the discriptions, I need Whitekit's warrior name so it wont be White(...) anymore.)  

1-800-Kami

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 pm
well, den aftah cheschy gets her pick, i vant either Icekit, sunnykit,ashkit, or Mistkit.
Brainstorm for warrior names:
Iceshard (classic!)
Sunnyheart (can't we have Sun?)
Ashfur (duh)
Mistsoul (i thought he was a girl)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:26 pm
OMS! GREAT IDEA! since i can have anyone that cheschy doesn't want, could you pick for me?  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm
I already had names picked out. Here they are:

Darkwings
Iceshard (Wow, you got it right)
Sunnyday
Ashfleck
Mistsnow
Emberflame  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm
will you pick for me?pleaz? O.O