Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Halloween Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Templique Angelos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm
I don't know, I don't think i'm going out this year, I some what lost interest in going out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 pm
@ both Templique Angelos and Damsel: OH NOES!!!

...@ T.A.: I would totally still go trick-or-treating, but none of my friends will go with me 'cause they all grew out of it. *sniffle* Maybe I'll give free hugs or something....

@ N.D.: That's terrible! I hate it when stuff like that happens... I loaned this really really awesome book to my friend and she lost it, and then thought she had already given it back to me... sad times. Also I think I need a nickname for you too. *thinkthinkthink*

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 pm
@ Templique Angelos: Aw, that makes me sad! Any reason in particular why you aren't going out? Just not feelin' it this year?

@ Night-Night: OH YESES!

I knooow! It makes me sad. u.u But I will forgive, since I'm a forgiving person... no, it's actually because he paid me back in Halloween candy. I so scored in that perspective. XD Still, I make him feel guilty about it every time I see him just because I can. What can I say; I'm evil. XD

Lol, yaya for nicknames! I answer to pretty much anything; fire away! XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 pm
I'm going as a bad a$s fairy this time around.  

Elloth

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Haha, Elloth, that's awesome. How are you putting your costume together? (To be more scholarly, what aspects of your outfit will give viewers the impression of your bada$s demeanor? lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm
@ Elloth: The picture in your siggy always makes me go 'awwwww'... and I'm not entirely sure why. *shifty eyes*

Anyway, back on topic! I'm liking the idea of a bad-to-the-bone fairy... my friend did a really cool outfit like that once, only she was more of a biker fairy. She had brass knuckles and everything, and since those are highly illegal to have in our area we spent the whole time checking the crowd for cops. ^_^;; So... um... be careful about that. rofl

@ Night-Night: More scholarly..? Ho snap! XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

ColeSama529

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 pm
Im Going As Max From Where The Wild Things Are.
biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:24 pm
Squee~! I love Max! And Where the Wild Things Are... that was my absolute favorite book when I was little... (it's still in my top 10 list, lol) My sister and I made our parents read it to us so often that they both just memorized it....  

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm
@ SuGaRuSh529: Aw, that will be precious! If you don't get lots of hugs, I'll be amazed.

@ Night-Night: I remember it from when I was a kid, but I don't know if I ever actually read it, if you know what I mean. I remember looking at all the pictures though! : D Hooray for a lack of excellence, huh? XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:19 pm
I'm gonna be Hatter Madigan from the looking glass wars and MAd hatter from ALice's adventures in Wonderland. I have a Black wool Overcoat, and A black top hat with a Tag that says In this style 10/6
I have a Maroon Button up shirt with a teal, dark blue, and dark green 3 button vest. and Purple tripp pants, which i'm debateing on cutting them to make them look like normal pants  

Johnny Graves

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:11 pm
Oooh... cool. The Mad Hatter's always a good choice! ^_^ And there's so many different ways you can apply the theme too... it's such an amazing costume idea, if for no other reason because there are so many ways to define 'mad'! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:36 pm
I went as the Cheshire Cat to a party a few days ago, the costume was mostly pink, black and purple. I'm probably gonna use the same costume for halloween too.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 pm
Waaah, cooool! <3

Oh, and since this is the Halloween thread... Happy freakin' Halloween, everyone! : D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 pm
Yeah. ^_^ Happy halloween...though it's now past halloween where I am. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 pm
Lol, well, now that you say it... it's 52 minutes past the witching hour here too, so I guess I'm a bit late. Whoops! ^_^; Oh well; the sentiment remains!  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff