Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
It takes one bite (DncStar and DeAd_GiRl_RiSiNg) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hm...which one?
  werewolfXhuman (yaoi)
  werewolfXwerewolf (yaoi)
  werewolfXhuman (yuri)
  werewolfXwerewolf (yuri)
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:41 pm
((it's ok. I've been slightly busy lately. No worries ^_^ hope you get better soon))

Damon slightly shook the other boy's hand and continued to smile. His eyes followed Rydar as the boy stood. He continued to sit there, the dead animal between them. Damon started to slowly lick the sweet blood off of his fingers. He was done eat for now. The vultures and buzzards could have the rest of the carcage for all he cared.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:40 pm
Ryder's eyes watched as Damon licked the blood off his fingers. He licked his lips, stepping over the dead creature, sitting next to Damon. He looked at him with a small smile. He looked longingly at his fingers and the blood, deciding weither or not to take his hand and suck the blood off for him. He took a deep breath containing himself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Damon looked up at the boy, his index finger still in his mouth. He smirked and pulled it out slowly. "So, Ryder, How long have you been on your own?" He asked in a soft voice, wanting to get to know the werewolf better.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Ryder chewed on his lip, almost pulling it longingly. "I... I've been alone for about 4 or so years. I came of age, began being able to change, and got thrown out. I'm lucky I only have this scar." He pointed to his chest, where a long scar stretched across. "I was still only shifting slightly, so I was still able to wound." He frowned and looked down. "How about you?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Damon smile. "Hm, ok. I've only be on my own for a year. It's a tradition in my family to get thrown out on the day that you turn eighteen." He muttered with a slight smirk. He was done with licking the blood off of his finger and was about ready for a bath in the river.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 am
-bump-

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm
Ryder nodded. "The whole, maturity thing." He smiled, standing up. "I think you need a bath." He laughed a bit, starting off towards the river. "Beautiful water." He looked over his shoulder at Damon "For a beautiful body"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm
Damon was caught off gaurd by the comment about the water. He could feel his cheeks redden with blush. He bit his bottom lip and tilted his head down. He then decided to stand and follow the other boy, but not without a little chase first. He morphed into the black wolf and started running towards the river, hoping that Ryder would follow.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Ryder grinned as he watched Damon ran ahead and he shifted down into the soft brown speckled wolf, chasing after him, nipping at his thighs. He ran, leaping into the river creating a huge splash. He grinned, morphing back into a human as he sat in the river, his hair dripping and sticking to his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 pm
Damon let out a playful growl as he too jumped into the water next to the boy. After his splash, he morphed back to a human and grinned. He loved the water, and how it soaked Ryder and made him look sexy. Sitting there, he let the water and blood mix to a pink color on his face. He made no effort in wipping it off. Instead, he just let the pink water run down his chin and slowly drip off the edge.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm
Ryder grinned, licking his lips as he watched the pink drip from his face. He slowly made his way towards damon, taking a hand and wiping the bloody water mix from his face. "There. All pretty." He grinned a bit and sat back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:32 am
Damon smiled, forcing himself not to blush. He then leaned forward, coming really close to Ryder. His face a mere inch away from the other boy's face. Being a tease, he lifted his hand and fixed Ryder's hair so it wasn't clinging to his face anymore. Leaning away, he grinned even more. "There, much cuter." He muttered in that seductive tone that he had.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm
Ryder smiled brightly. "So where do you live?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "I live in a cottage, not super far from here. Built it. It's quite comfy and warm." He nodded, pleased with himself for his hard work.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:53 am
Damon chuckled. "Who needs a cottage when you can live out here?" He said, holding up his arms then falling back in the water. He liked living out in the open, it was fun and felt like the natural thing to do. He laid there in the water, staring up at the sky.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Ryder shook his head. "I like having a cottage. It makes me feel safe. And less likely to be shot." He chuckled, running his hand through his hair. "It's a nice warm place."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff