Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zslone2 and DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:27 pm
Zira rolled her eyes. "Well you're not very helpful are you." The bullet didnt even leave a mark on her. "See... I am not like you. You cannot kill me." She smiled brightly. "Now if you'd like, you can take me to the governer. I know he is around." She nodded her head, turning to wave her followers off. They bowed slightly and left. She turned back. "So Vincent. Have you ever met someone like me?" She asked as she walked up to him, standing infront of him, smiling at the gun in his hand.
(HA take that! razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 pm
"Why should I take you too him, he is out of country." Vincent replied again not flinching or showing any emotion. "I wouldn't take to too him if I could. Leave the area please." Vincent said taking a step backward and motioning for his men to lower their guns and wait until the situation resolved itself.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:53 pm
(Guh. I dont even know if i want to continue. You made me angry.)

Zira shook her head. "Sorry. I'm on a mission." She pointed to the sky. "Her mission." She nodded and walked past the guards, not really paying them any attention. She chewed on her lip as she picked the lock, swinging the gate open. "Goodnight gentlemen." She called, closing the gate and walking up the walk way  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 pm
"Sir what should we do?" Some of the guards asked looking at Vincent and how he actually looked frustrated. "Just continue on the patrol, I'm going to keep an eye on her." Vincent said quickly turning around and following Zira, his face red and his veins barely showing. Vincent slowly began shadowing Zira keeping a good distance from her but he made sure never to lose sight of her, before he slowly started thinking about how she said the governor was in town when he was specifically told he was out of country it made no sense what so ever to him. Before long he realized as he thought he moved faster and gained too much ground and was uncomfortably close to her.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm
"So Vincent," Zira began, glancing over her shoulder. "Don't trust that the governer is here? I have been informed, from a higher power, that he is home. With his mistress, until he leaves tomorrow to join his family at the vacationing house." She shook her head slightly. "It is such a shame. His wife is a wonderful woman." She sighed softly. "I wouldn't be here if she was able to be in power." She turned around smiling at vincent. "Are you angry that I'm persistant and constantly challenge you?" She asked with a grin. "What does not kill you simply makes you stronger. And I don't really have a bomb." She laughed. "I needed you to atleast stop and listen."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:11 pm
"Then you have my attention." Vincent said stepping from out of the shadows, he looked even more angry which was rare for even him. "Care to explain to me the situation or would you rather make me arrest such a pretty woman?" Vincent asked lowering his guns and walking slowly over to her. "Why should I believe you in the first place?" He asked not knowing if she would give him some stupid saying or actually answer her.
(Care to delete the OOC?)  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Zira laughed. "Well I have to discuss my people. Ever since that horrible tyrant burnt our home to the ground, they've been lost. And I'm coming to negotiate." She shrugged her shoulders. "And you should believe me because everyone needs to believe in someone or something." She nodded and got to the door knocking loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm
"I don't understand what you mean." Vincent said calming down, he finally figured out she wasn't out to kill him or the governor, his radio went off before he could even start his next sentence, "Vincent we need you back here the governor is home and we need to guard him for the day." Vincent was dumbfounded at this, how could she be right, how did she know, did she have an inside person. "The situation has changed as you now know and I'm afraid you have to come with me for questioning." Vincent said grabbing Zira's arms.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm
Zira giggled. "See! I was right. I'm good huh?" She bowed her head softly. "Sorry but I can't. I have to talk to him." She wriggled her arms free, "No disrespect or anything... I just have to get things settled for my people."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff