Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 pm
"Your the advice-giver, why don't you try applying logic you'd give someone else to yourself" Hiei stated smirking at Kurama's comment about making him think. He never was good with advice which was why he stuck with insults. Kurama was the advice giver, he was the insult dealer, Yusuke was the punk and Kuwabara was the Idiot.

"Everyone seems nice except for Genkai, she doesn't seem to like me..." Rose trailed off as she turned to face Jaime. She spoke the truth, everyone especially Kurama seemed nice. It helped that he was Handsome. "What's kurama like? Besides you and Genkai, he's one of the few I've met." She stated as she watched Jaime curiously.

Carolyn gripped her mallot and flew into the air, only to dive at Tenma, mallet raised, ready to squash whatever landed beneath it. Her mallet, having been made of shadows actually was about as powerful as Toguro at twenty percent. She had control of how powerful and heavy it was, normally it would be heavier and more powerful, but she was going easy on Tenma.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm
The sun had finally finished its peak over the jagged horizon of Ningenkai. With a sudden flash another one of Koenma's portals appeared to disspell an orge. There were no words exchanged between the two, only the gifting of news. Even with Genkai's impatient attitude towards Koenma she knew he didn't send instructions often and, when he did, they were typically of the utmost importance. Opening the paper her wrinkled eyes quickly darted back and forth, learning about the espionage mission she was supposed to give to Hiei. It was simply: go to Makai, observe Toguro's student, report home. There was no reason for the two to come into contact, but that was the only thing that concerned Genkai.

A frown placed firmly on her lips the elder closed her eyes and focused on summoning Hiei. Though she wasn't thrilled about idea Genkai knew that her was obliged to follow Koenma's orders as long as she was training his detectives.

An oddly deep chuckle slipped past Kurama as he listened to his friend. He wasn't exactly sure why he was msking such an issue out of this girl, he hadn't said any more than a dozen words to the woman. However these thoughts were soon interrupted as he jolted upright. Kurama knew Hiei was sensing the same thing as he picked on Genkai. Giving Hiei a slight nod Kurama headed off towards the dining hall, knowing that breakfast would soon be served.

"Oh don't mind Genkai," Jaime's voice somehow managed an unwavering cheer as she chopped the cooked meat into "swallowable" pieces. "She's that way towards everyone, believe me - "overgrown pixie" isn't exactly an affectionate nickname with this woman. You'll get used to her." Again the woman's ears perked as she heard Rose bring up Kurama. "Wow, you must be very attracted to our resident fox." At that a smirk slipped back onto the winged demon's lips. "I already told you what he's like, but you'll get to know him quickly enough." Finally she threw everything into a bowl. "Come on, if we want any food for ourselves we're going to have to eat now before Yusuke and Kuwabara wake up."

Even though Tenma hadn't known Carolyn as long as Toguro she was still well acquainted with her fighting style and power. There was an odd confindence surging through the girl as she held a sword of her own making in her hands. Her motion was swift as she lifted the katana above her and placing her hand on the dull faction of the blade. Carolyn's mallet measured Toguro's strength at twenty percent and it had been years since Togure had toned their sessions down to such a level. Unless her katana suddenly broke Tenma knew she could stop Carolyn when it came to brute force.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm
Hiei flitted away to Genkai, quickly running around trees. He was going to fast he was no more than a black blur to the trained eye. It didn't take him long at all to reach Genkai. When he did he gave a her a respectul but harsh glare. "What is it?" He asked as he crossed his arms and looked off to the side.

"You know what I meant, but I guess I will" Rose said smiling softly as she served herself only a little bit, she didn't eat a whole lot, except for when she used up a lot of energy. Setting it aside before taking the main bowl into the dining room. Setting it on the table she went back to fetch her bowl which she brought right back out to the dining room and set it on the table where she was to sit. Sitting down, she smoother her skirt down and smiled at Kurama who walked into the room. "Hello" She greeted with a smile in a friendly manner.

Carolyn made her mallet spit in half so that the two halfs aimed for the same target. Her trick made her smirk at her own craftiness. She had yet to pull this trick on her pupil and so she was sure it would be a surprise but she wouldn't be surprised if Tenma dodged it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Luckily for Genkai she could speak with a coler and harsher tone than she had ever seen Hiei muster. With a slight flick to her wrist she held out the paper. "Get going."

Jaime only offered a final giggle as she brought out bowls and silverware for the boys. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kurama enter and, with another smirk slipping past her teeth, yelled back to Rose. "I'm going to wake up Yusuke and Kuwabara, be back in a couple of minutes." With that she skipped out of the room, shooting Kurama her typical, friendly smile.

After Hiei's summon Kurama found his mind flipping back and forth between why Hiei had been called and Rose. However, no one but Hiei would ever know because his posture was erect and his face was calm. As he entered the dining hall he spotted Jaime's smirk and frowned slightly, inclining his head as she left. He knew what she was up to, she was always meddling. Rose was already sitting at the table and her purposfully sat across from her. "Hello, Miss Sapphire. I hope you're adjusting to your new surroundings well." There was a slight relief in calling Rose Miss instead of Ms. but that was explicable. Kurama kept a soft smile intact as he fixed himself a bowl of food.

Tenma found herself smiling as the two mallet halves were coming towards her. Normally this would have been her chance to duck out and simply avoid the attack, but that wasn't the point of the exercise. Dispelling more energy into her katana she felt the pull as it too separated so she had two weapons to block with. Making sure to keep a line of energy connected to the weapons, in case she suddenly needed to strengthen either katana, the teen braced herself for an attack she was confident in stopping.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 pm
"Hn" Hiei grunted as he took the paper and flittled off to read the paper and do what it said. It didn't take him long to get to where he needed to go. He kept his distance as he watched the fight between the girl known as Tenma and her trainer Carolyn with his Jagan eye. Tenma was interesting to him, mainly because she seemed strong and not annoying like Botan and Jaime.

Not seeing Jaime's smile towards Kurama Rose remained oblivious to her plan. "Call me Rose, please" Rose said, preferring to be called by her first name. "And it's going alright, this palce is a little odd compared to the Reikai" Rose stated as she took a small bite of the food from her bowl. "So what is it that I should expect around here?" She inquired wanting to know what to expect and what is not allowed and all that happy stuff.

Carolyn felt her attack be stopped but quickly pulled back as the mallet connected again in time for Carolyn to spin, making both her and her body and spinning cyclone. Letting out a laugh, Carolyn showed she was having fun. Which at times was not a good thing, seeing as when she had fun, she often tried harder and got a little bit crazy in her tactics.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 pm
Getting a chance to look at Rose closer, yes, Rose, Kurama noticed just how dazzling she was. It wasn't typical of him to be attracted to a woman based solely on her appearance, but he couldn't seem to help himself - he was lost in her eyes. In order to keep himself from staring Kurama would regularly move from his dish to her eyes as not to come across as creepy, that was the last thing he wanted.

"Well, Rose," Her name sent a slight chill up his spine when it left his lips. "Genkai is a brutal teacher and there is never an encouraging word to be found from her, but you're surrounded by friends who will pick up that end, Hiei being the exception. Jaime is a warm and caring young woman, always avaiable if you need an ear or a shoulder. Yusuke is always good for a laugh or two, as is Kuwabara. They always work to make everyone stronger. Otherwise it is mostly training and chores, but its the people here that make it exceptional."

Thanks to Toguro's recent speed training Tenma was considerably faster without her weighted suit. By pivoting her hips she was able to face the oncoming mallets as she brought her katanas forward to block the attack. Carolyn was typically good about telling Tenma when she was supposed to switch from defense, in this case testing the strength of her weapon, to offense. However, today's focus was on the strength of her weapon, so she didn't plan on getting in many swings.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 pm
"Well, I'll try my best mr. Kurama, If mr. Koenma thought I could handle the training then I should" Rose stated with a giggle. He really was nice and polite at that, much better than the people her father tried to set her up with before his death. She would be optimistic, even if she wanted to gulp and run away from there at that very second. Just then a breeze blew through due to an open window and swirled around the room, sending her scent to Kurama and his scent to her. The scent slightly surprised her as her nose twitched, drawing in the smell. "fox?" She asked directing the single word question to the red head before her.

Sensing someone watching, even from a distance made Carolyn mad and so she let her mallet go in mid twirl, causing it to fly towards where she felt the presence. Her eyes glowed as she growled. How dare someone watch them? even if they were powerful, they had no right. After having thrown her mallet, the presence fled, most likely to avoid being hit.

Hiei was surprised to see a giant mallet come flying out of nowhere directly at him. His eyes widened as he dodged the mallet which knocked down the tree he was in along with the tree behind that. He went a little bit closer but made sure he was fully hidden along with his scent and youki. He didn't need to be attacked again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 pm
With the sudden change of wind a near euphoric scent was swept towards Kurama, causing him to take in a deeper breath than he normally would have. "Yes, and you are a feline of course, but what kind I can't say for sure. I thought Jaime would have eagerly dispelled that bit of information to you." Another smile slipped onto his lips, one of almost adoring amusment, as he looked at Rose. Her surprise was alightly unexpected, but it was also slightly appreciated since he now knew Rose didn't know him inside and out.

Tenma's muscles relaxed when her brain registered the attack wasn't coming towards her. With sharp focus the girl found the presense and kept her mind trained on it but, since Toguro had trained her in deception, she revealed nothing of her knowledge. "Carolyn, what is it? It isn't like you to slip like that." Her tone was even and smooth, even people with such an accutely trained ear as Carolyn wouldn't have picked up on her veiled information.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:47 pm
"I didn't miss dammit, there was someone there! I better go tell Toguro, you stay here and don't move" Carolyn hissed out, her demonic features coming out due to her anger. Her ears got pointed, her teeth sharper and of course her eyes glowed bright red.She then flew off to inform Toguro of the happenings, not knowing that the intruder was still there and hiding.

Hiei remained hidden in the tree, his eyes closed as he listened in on the conversation between Tenma and the trainer. Oh how he hated not knowing names, he'll have to call her Ankoku for now.

"She was pretty vague, saying you were smart, a gentlemen, kind, thoughtful and amazing. Not much to work with and about not knowing what kind of feline, even I don't know, I mean what feline was blue fur?" She asked with a shrug of her shoulder. If he wanted to she would gladly show him her feline form that is if he asked. "So tell me about yourself, I'm curious" Rose said, her ears perking up anticipation.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 pm
Kurama hummed contemplatively, Jaime was always the type to "talk him up" as she would say. His smile remained firmly in place and it seemed as if both of them had forgotten the food sitting in front of them. "Well," There was a sense of ambiguity in his voice, he didn't want to disclose everything at this point. "It sounds like Jaime has told you about as much as I can, though I wouldn't call myself amazing. But you, I'm very intruigued by this blue fur of yours, I can honestly say that I've never heard of such a thing. It would be quite a sight." Kurama knew exactly where he was leading her, but he didn't want to come outright and say he wanted to see her in her feline form.

After Carolyn had flown off Tenma allowed her shoulders to relax. Suddenly a double sheath appeared strapped to her hip and she slid the katanas in. With a slight flip of her hair she spun on her toes to face the presense that was intently watching her. Though she didn't know why, she was curious about the eyes that spied on her. Then again, the only two people she had ever seen herself were Carolyn and Toguro, maybe that was where her curiousity stemmed from.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 pm
"If you wish, I can show you, but we'd need a bigger room, don't want to knock anything over" Rose suggested, forgetting about her hunger temporarily. Not many people besides her brothers has seen her cat form. In her cat form she was pretty big, bug but Agile, like that of a leopard the size of a tiger.She was pretty as a cat, but if angered in that form, get away or risk being mauled.

Hiei gazed at the girl, knowing that he wasn't obligated to speak or interact in any way. Even if that was so, he got a feeling that that would not happen, not with the way the girl was watching where she felt his presence even though she didn't know exactly where he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 pm
"I believe I would like to see." At that Kurama stood, calmly and slowly like he normally would. Coming around the table he offered his arm so he could lead her in a place she was unfamiliar with. "If you tell me how much room you need I can easily find a place to accomidate." His voice was smooth, masking his excitment of there being another like him, somewhat like him. Rose's smell was still intoxicating as Kurama attempted to keep his mind focused on her without being centric.

Knowing that whomever wasn't going to come out without some "prompting" Tenma decided she would have to get things rolling. "So, I'm curious, who in their right mind would send a spy would couldn't properly mask their energy?" Her voice was smooth and careless but with a dark undertone that would make most men shudder. "To be honest, I'm not impressed, it didn't take long for my Master or I to lock on to your energy."  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm
"well, my brother once compared my size to that of a tiger or a leopard" Rose said as she took his arm and stood up from her seat. Her tail was curled a bit at the tip showing her happiness to have a friend and show what she was capable of. She wasn't sure if that size was alright or not, seeing as her brothers were all larger than her, them being males and her being female.

"Hn, who says I was trying to hide it" Hiei stated as he fully masked his energy. He then silently moved to another tree. He was being lazy at the time, but the girls comment irritated him. Using his speed he ran at her, only to stop behind her, his sword to her neck, in a position where if she moved she would get cut across the jugular vein. His Jagan glowed as he scanned the area, finding they were all alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 pm
With a slight smile Kurama led Rose out of the dining room. "I'm impressed, being of the fox clan I am much smaller when in my beastial form." Kurama's motions were fluid, confident, as he led Rose towards the woods. He wouldn't take her to the place where he and Hiei always met, but there was a nicely shaded clearing that he figured to be perfect. "I hope you don't mind going into the woods, I believe it will be the best location with enough space, but it will also spare you from Yusuke and Kuwabara when they finally wake up." At that he looked down on her, a warm smile that spoke of caring practically shone.

This intruder had made one big mistake when he, for Tenma now knew it was a male she was speaking to, when he came at her: his move was obvious. Instead of attempting to dodge or run the teen stood where she was but, before the man had time to react, she pulled one of her katanas. As he had placed his sword to her throat she had wrapped her arms back around his neck, placing her own blade on the base of his neck. There was an exhilarating thrill as Tenma felt their breathing in unison. She never known this feeling before, then again, she had never been this close to another living being.

"So, stranger, do you know what would happen if I were to press this into your neck?" Though her question was retoricle she let it settle for a few moments before continuing. "Right now my blade is resting between your C3 and C4 vertebrae. If I were to push in it would sever your spinal column but it wouldn't kill you. No, if you didn't bleed out the only functioning pieces of your body would be your mind and your lungs. Now, given that you are so quick, I wonder how quickly it would take for you to lose your mind if you couldn't move." Again the dark tone crept into her voice, but this time more prominant as she felt his heart beating against her back.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm
"Hn, my katana is at your jugular, you stab me, I slice and we both die, if I really wanted to, I could release the kokuryuuha, I doubt you'd survive that" Hiei spoke into her ear before reaching back and shoving her katana away, running back to a safe distance. It was there that he clutched at the sealing bandages on his right arm. The bandages was sealing over half of his powers and like this they seemed evenly matched, but he was still cautious. After all she was trained by Toguro. unkowningly to hiei black flames started to lick up from beneath his feet, creating a protective circle. that is until he caught sight of them.

"This is fine mr. Kurama" Rose stated as she back away to the middle of the clearing. It was there a a blue energy surrounded her as she changed to her half form before going full feline.Once all four paws were on the ground she walked up to Kurama, her head, coming up to his stomach, her blue eyes watching him as her ears flicked, catching the sounds of the surrounding forest. Her Blue, black and white fur, made her stick out like a sore thumb.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff