Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 am
The stars were as bright as ever tonight along with the full moon. It as a perfect sky. I wanted to swing higher so I could reach the stars but I knew it was impossible. Suddenly, hands were placed on my back and I as pushed higher. I knew they weren't Beverly's hands because her hands would have felt smaller. These hands were warm and big. I didn't really think of who it might be until he finally said something. I smiled remembering that voice. His face came to my mind as I recalled our meeting earlier.

"Well, I'm out here by myself. At least not anymore." I kept swinging and swinging. I didn't care that he was still pushing me on the swing. It was nice and I wasn't alone. Finally, I decided I wanted to see his face for real. Not just the image in my head. I stood up on the swing like I had done so many times as a kid and carefully turned around before sitting down again.

Every beautiful feature was lit up by the night's brightness. His face was soft and gentle, though he had a look of worry on his face. My swing had slowed down but he stayed where he was in front of me. "Hello again." I smiled. "Nice night for a walk, huh?" I asked, assuming he did the same thing as I did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 am
Tristan stopped pushing Kat on the swing when she turned around. He found himself in the same stupor he was in earlier by just simply looking at her face. She looked so pleasant and angelic...he couldn't help but smile at her. If he had known her better then he probably would have told her so himself.

"Do me a favor and not go out here by yourself next time okay? This is some pretty hardcore Greaser turf here and a Prep isn't exactly welcome company in these parts." Tristan leaned against the tree and looked at her with a soft expression...his crew had never seen him this way before unless they were in trouble or hurt. He couldn't help but look at Kat this way, in Greaser territory he felt more protective

"Next time you come here, make sure that I'm with you...I can't have you getting hurt." Tristan looked away from her when he said this in fear that he would probably blush....which he didn't do often. Girls were a simple thing to him, treat them with respect and everything was simple.

"I do like walking out here....it's never been this clear before, it's weird." Tristan could clearly make out the planes of her face and he sighed, a hand running through his hair.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 am
It was too easy to like Tristan that it was hard not to. I wanted to come out to the lake more often just so it would be an excuse to be with him. I smiled when he said not to come without him. He didn't want me to get hurt. Maybe he was feeling what I was feeling. Then again, I didn't even know. I was confused but I was excited. I wanted this. This was my new life and I was going to do things differently.

"I promise." I said as I got up from the swing. "Next time I come, I'll make sure you're with me." The closer I got to him the more safe I felt. I was standing next to him though I was tempted just to embrace him. Then, I tried to concentrate on something else. I looked up and smiled at the sky.

"Yeah, it is weird but the good news is you can see the constellations." I pointed excitedly, almost like a small child would. "There's Orion's belt, Hercules, Hyrda, Ursa major and Minor which are a rare find." I smiled at the sky, feeling so peaceful. "They only-" I started telling the story but stopped and turned to look at Tristan who was watching me. I laughed to myself and moved some hair out of my face.

"Sorry, I can get carried away sometimes. I love constellations and the stories behind them." I shrugged. "I guess you could call me a space nerd. Almost."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 pm
Tristan laughed at her and shook his head...smart girls were new to him.

"Nothing wrong with passion." Tristan reassured her and reached into hid pocket for another cigarette. He lifted it up to his lips and took a long drag, he made sure to blow the smoke away from Kat, if he was google to kill his lungs that didn't mean he had to make her suffer as well.

"So you're new here huh? I don't know why you would want to come here though...not a lot of excitement in these parts." Tristan looked at Kat and tried to stop himself from smiling, it was getting exceedingly harder to do so now that they were alone together. His lip twitched and he hid it by taking another drag on his cigarette.

"So I'm assuming that you're going to school and going to become super rich and successful?" He grinned, his hand reaching forward to move a lock of hair from her face. "Better." Tristan grinned.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:04 pm
I looked back up at the stars and nodded. I had almost forgotten he was there when he moved hair out of my face. His skin was soft as his fingers brushed my cheek. "Thanks." I said quietly. My cheeks were beginning to burn. I was blushing. It was hard not to when we were so close.

"I don't know about being rich. Successful maybe. But not rich." I folded my arms as the breeze swept by. The limbs on the trees gently swayed back and forth. It truly was a beautiful, perfect night. "I want to be an elementary school teacher. I love children. Though, not many teachers teach the constellations. I plan to be one of the few." I paused as I looked back up. I recognized Andromeda between both her parents Cassiopeia and Cepheus.

"I guess," I began as I remembered his other question. "I came because I was tired living at home. I wanted to live my own life. I'm staying with Beverly and her family until I can find a place of my own. This town is closer to the school, anyway." Again, I paused because there was something else. "But I think the main thing was that I knew something was here for me. Waiting. Like I was meant to be here."

I shook my head. It sounded crazier saying it out loud. "Sorry, I know that's dumb." I smiled and sat back down on the swing. I was reminded of my own childhood when everything was so simple. No Greasers. No preps. Just a bunch of kids having a good time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm
"Nothing is dumb if you believe in it enough. If you think there's something here then there is something here. I really hope you find it though, searching for something that you never find is always heartbreaking. Good luck to you." Tristan finished with a smile, damn that girl was cute. Even talking about constellations she was intensely cute, he wanted to reach out and hold her for a moment....even for a second would make him happy as hell. Tristan looked up in the sky and frowned, it would be chilly soon.

Tristan flicked his cigarette to the ground and smothered it with the heel of his shoe before he shrugged off his jacket and slipped it around Kat's shoulders.

"I don't want you getting sick out here, especially if I can help it." Tristan stood a little closer to her so that his body heat would radiate towards her. With a big leap of faith, Tristan slipped her arm around her shoulder and pulled her a little closer to him. He hoped that she didn't feel awkward.

"Elementary school and kids hm? I don't know...I'm not too sensitive, I'd probably lose patience with them easily." Tristan chuckled, trying to look for something to distract them if only a second.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 am
For a second, I couldn't breathe. Not only did he lend me his jacket but he had placed his arm on my shoulder. I couldn't remember my name. I couldn't remember anything for a second. He smelled like Heaven. Ok, so maybe it wasn't like heaven but it was just as amazing. "Thanks." I mumbled softly and cleared my throat in hopes of bringing back so sort of memory. His jacket was so warm along with his arm.

"I think kids are fun. In a way, I guess, I will be practice for when I have my own." I could feel him tensing but why? It wasn't like I had decided that he was going to be the father. "In the far future of course. I'm in no hurry." I smiled.

"So what about you?" I asked looking at him. Our faces were so close I had to really concentrate on what I was asking him. "Are you going to be fixing cars the rest of your life?" As soon as I said that, I felt so dumb and harsh. "I mean, fixing cars is great if that's what you love. You should keep doing it." I bit my lip afraid I hadn't fixed anything I had said. I didn't want to hurt him. That was the last thing on my mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 am
Tristan could feel a little warmth between them both physically and maybe even more. He liked it, it was a pleasant feeling and he found himself glad that they were alone together. His arm tightened around her tighter, protectively when he saw a couple of Greasers walking around the park, they wouldn't like knowig a Prep had infiltrated their sanctum. When they passed him by however without pause, he let out a sigh of relief though his arm was still tight around her shoulders. When Tristan had heard her ask him about his car infactuation and then try to fix up her question...he couldn't help but laugh. He understood the insult that it could have come across as but he didn't mind it. To him it was just a simple question phrased incorrectly.

"I love cars...competely and utterly. I started on them when I was real young and all that with my dad before he left and I haven't stopped since. There aren't a lot of jobs for greasers around here so fixing up cars is all I have right now. I tried working at a diner with my brother Jett but I hated it and so does he but we gotta do what we gotta do. My parents just up and out awhile ago leaving me alone and then Jett came back home and we're all we've got....not that I mind. He's awesome." Tristan smiled at the thought of his brother. They were definitely closer than most.

There was something about Kat that made him want her more than any other girl he had been with. She was so different though he couldn't place what it was about her that made him so crazy. He had just met her a few hours ago for god's sake. On a wild and crazy whim, Tristan stood in front of her, her backed against a tree and looked into her eyes, his face betrayed no emotions at this point. His hands gently held either side of Kat's face and he inhaled deeply to keep his head from spinning.

"If you want me to stop then push me away." Tristan told her before pushing the hair from her face. He leaned forward and gently touched his lips to her own. They were just as soft as he had imagined they would be and tasted sweeter than he thought was possible...what was this girl? Was she for real?

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 pm
I heaved a sigh of relief as he just laughed. Clearly, I hadn't offended him in some way. His arm tightened around me as a few Greasers passed behind us. I felt so safe and protected with him beside me. "Well, I'm glad you're doing something that you love."

I thought of my family back home as he told me about his brother. In a weird way, I had the same relationship with my sister. Only she was about seven instead of Jett's age. "I know what you mean about the sibling thing. I mean, my sister is only seven but we have the strongest relationship. It's actually because of her that I started thinking about teaching." I sighed thinking of her. "She wasn't very happy when I told her I was leaving."

Tristan was driving me crazy. Something inside wanted me to wrap my arms around him. I had never wanted a man this badly before. Whether he be a Greaser or a Prep. I felt as if this was where I was meant to be. Right next to him.

Suddenly, Tristan pulled me closer to him. At first I didn't understand what he was going to do until he finally did it. My legs disappeared from under me as our lips connected. There was no way I wanted to part from him. His hands were so gentle on my cheeks. At first, the kiss was soft but it seemed to increase. Finally, we pulled apart at the same time. Both of us were panting. His eyes were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I couldn't speak. I had forgotten to. The words just wouldn't come out. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. I wanted nothing more than just to have him. All for myself.

"Wow." Was I could say. It was the only word that really registered in my mind. It was strange. A few hours ago, I was asking for directions and now I had just kissed him for who knows how long. Suddenly, I felt that he was what I was here for. He was the thing I was looking for in this new town. He was what I wanted.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 pm
Tristan broke the kiss and found that his breath was ragged and came out short. She didn't push him away...that meant that she wanted him too? He found that looking at Kat made him almost speechless. Her creamy complexion and angelic face made him melt. Having her in his arms made him feel so much better than usual...so warm in his arms.

"Kat..." Tristan whispered, he wasn't able to really say anything else after that. Her name on his tongue felt right. He had been with other girls before but never had he felt that tingling sensation before but he liked it. Tristan held her close to him, liking the way she fit against him.

"You didn't push me away." Tristan mentioned, pulling away from her slightly so he could see her face better. God she was gorgeous. There wasn't another word for it at all. The word gorgeous almost wasn't enough.

"I really didn't think you'd do that." Tristan grinned at her, pulling the jacket tighter around her smaller frame. He rested his hands on her waist, hovering there so it didn't seem as if he was groping her. He respected women and didn't want to seem like he was taking advantage of her...he would never do that.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:12 pm
My heart was racing like I had just run a mile. I had a feeling it wasn't connected with my breathing which was now slowing down. I pulled my arms through the arm sleeves of his jacket. It was big but it was comfortable and warm. Just like him. I rested my hands on his chest as I looked up at him. His beautiful eyes, his smile. I took it all in. "I didn't want to." I said answering his question.

"I-I couldn't." I said in almost a whisper but it was still audible. I had never felt like this about anyone in my life. His hands rested at my side. Keeping me where I was. Not like I was complaining.

"Tristan..." I finally said as I realized something. No matter where we would go we couldn't be together no matter how much we wanted each other. Tears slowly began to fall down my cheeks. "We can't." I choked. The words hurt just saying it.

"We can't be together. It's not....right. Society will eat us alive. Jimmy's my cousin and if he finds out, I'll never be able to see again. He'll do whatever it takes to stop this." Jimmy was not only Beverly's brother, my cousin, but he was also the Prep leader of the town. I was sure Tristan knew that. They were at each others throats all the time according to the stories Beverly would tell me.

"I don't want to lose you." I chuckled a little thinking of my first day in town. "Even though I hardly know you." I wiped my tears and tried to keep it in. "I just feel like I need to be with you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm
Tristan was glad that Kat liked that he had kissed her. He was glad as well, at least there were some risks that didn't completely kill him. All of a sudden however, glistening trails formed on her cheeks and he frowned. Why was she crying? Was it because she was ashamed of him kissing her? He surely hoped not, that would completely break his heart. Kat spoke of society eating them up though and he realized what she meant. Tristan wiped the tears from her cheeks and brushed them away from her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Domt worry about it....as long as you are okay with it, us being together, then I'll protect the both of us." Tristan assured her. He really hated seeing her cry like that, it ate away at him and left him feeling empty. When Kat had mentioned the name of the leader of the Preps....he had gone completely still and rigid. That name....Jimmy....it made his muscles tense and his fists ball up, clenching and unclenching. That name inspired so much rage inside him that it was hardly containable.

"Jimmy....that p***k." Tristan seethed with rage. Fury rolled off of him though he would never hurt Kat. "He was the guy who did this." Tristan fumbled with the hem of his shirt and lifted it up to reveal a long and angry scar that seemed to mock him everytime his eyes laid eyes on it.

"I didn't know you were related to that...a*****e." Tristan didn't cuss around women but that Prep made his head swim with angry thoughts.

"It was supposed to be a fair fist-fight. They were losing so of course he would pull some stupid stunt like that....he pulled a knife on me while I had him pinned down." the thought of that night made him want to do....extremely reckless and potentially life threatening stunts. God...Jimmy...that p***k. "Preps...never fight fair and they think WE'RE the dirtbags. The trash." Tristan grimaced. It was the other way around as far as he knew it.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm
I felt better as he wiped his tears. As long as I wanted him, Tristan wasn't going anywhere. I adored that about him. I truly did believe him when he told me he would protect me. I felt like nothing would ever harm me. Not even him.

Tristan was so angry his was shaking. He lifted up his shirt and showed me a scar on his side. It hurt me just to look at it. My own cousin didn't fight fair. I never knew that about him. Not playing fair. "Oh Tristan." I sighed as I touched it. Clearly, it had healed but it still hurt just to look at it. Some one from my family did this. Someone with my blood did this to him.

His eyes were closed. "Tristan." I said again as I touched his arms. "Look at me, Tristan." He opened his eyes and looked down at me. "Breathe. Just breathe." I paused until he cooled off some more. "I'm sorry he did this to you. I wish I could change that. I wish this whole....war...this whole fighting...would stop. I want it all to end." I caressed his cheek.

"No matter what anyone says. You are not dirtbag. You are not trash. None of you Greasers are. Why is it that you hate Preps so much? Because that's how we were born. We were raised to each hate each other." Again, I paused as I tried to choke back tears. "But I don't hate any Greaser. I don't hate you." I kissed his lips gently and pulled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Things can change. People can change. I did. And think it's one of the best things I've ever done." I smiled at him and wiped some smudge of his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 pm
Tristan felt her soft, delicate hands against his cheek and he couldn't help bit feel better by that. She made him instantly feel loads better and the soft kiss didn't make it worse. He was very grateful to know that she could control his anger, when he lost it...he was a completely
different person at that point. Tristan put his hand over hers and tightened his grip on it and lowered it from his face.

"I feel a bit better with you around...I'm grateful to you for that. More than you can know." Tristan softened at her slightly and sighed. It was the age old question: why did the Greasers hate the Preps so much? It was because they were a greedy sort and he hated those who had everything without doig anything and being all stuck up about it.

"They think they run this place...they think since they have all the money and we don't that we're able to be pushed around and told what to do like dogs. We DO have minds of our own and we can fend for ourselves. I hate those Preps who think they can just walk all over people and use them as toys and then toss them aside when they're done. I hate them...every one of them. The only Prep I can take is you...and that's a very special case." Tristan had a lot of pent up anger that seemed to release itself from inside as he spoke of his hatred towards Preps. Especially Jimmy. He was the worst of them all.

"I really care about you...and I'll try and make this whole war stop just for you. As fast as I possibly can." Tristan vowed, not wanting to see anymore hurt in her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and even went to pick her up and hold her up in the air.

"Smile for me? I won't let you down unless you do." He teased, trying to lighten the mood between them. It wasn't smart to dwell on things that couldn't be helped, Greasers versus Preps was just a part of life for them...until he could fix it. One last brawl....winner takes all.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am
I was about to tell him something when he lifted me up in the air. It caught be by surprise but it made me laugh. "Tristan," I laughed. "Put me down." He did but as I came down he gently kissed me again. The mood did seem better thanks to his spur of the moment.

"Do you know why I don't hate Greasers any more?" I asked after we stopped kissing. "I mean, besides caring for you of course. It's because I saw something back in my home town." I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

"There was a time where I hated Greasers. I thought they were the skum of the earth because they thought they were so bad. Not going to school. Not following the rules. It disgusted me. But as I was walking home one day, I noticed a Greaser girl on the side of the road. She was playing with her little boy. They were both laughing and playing." I smiled remembering their faces. "Then she saw me. At first I thought she was going to glare at me, shoot me or something or just take her child inside. But she didn't." I looked up at Tristan, glad I ever had that moment with that woman. "She smiled at me and waved. She knew full well that I was a prep and still. She smiled and waved at me. That was when I swore I would never hate a Greaser again."

"Actually, that was right before I came out here. Which would explain my bravery stopping and asking you for directions while my cousin almost died of a heart attack." I laughed and but then became more serious. "We can change all this. This war. If don't, it will just keep on going until the whole world is divided."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff