Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Black Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm
I've read about dark magick, and I give full kudos for those brave enough to be able to wield it, but it is certainly not for me. I prefer a different path. There are things in this world that I have no intention of messing with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:43 pm
id like 2 learn some more about dark magick but i cant find the answears im looking 4....so..can u tell me how u can learn it..  

ProPatriaMori

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 pm
silverkitten-chan
id like 2 learn some more about dark magick but i cant find the answears im looking 4....so..can u tell me how u can learn it..

Well if your going into magic, dont start with black magic of any sort, you'll first want to learn to heal and to protect and bless, to protect yourself from the harm that will come from the black magic. A place to look for healing and so on would be Wiccan books.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 pm
Oh and just a thing for those of you who are young and stupid enough to go into black magic without any experience of any sort, I strongly suggest not even thinking about it. If you are determined then be sure, if its your first time, your with someone experienced in the arts. I myself love black magic and all the other magics. To become powerful one most hold all magic to go beyond the limits of this earthly plain.  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

sekh nassor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 am
i only believe in black magic by the god seth  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 pm
i kinda wish i had spirtial ablities not one that that can harm me or others  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:22 pm
You can, anyone has the potential to become magical, just some more then others. If you get into Wicca its the most peaceful religion in magic there is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm
redtearsblackwings
BlueQuartzAssasin
Wow, that's cool! ^,,^ I lost some of my ability to see them, and am slowly regaining it. For now, all I see are auras, and blurs...very rarely do I see faces.

Thats pretty cool. I wish that I could see auras, I'm looking for things to teach me how to.

Good luck! Research is always a good step to take.

Just in case your interested, I know of a few ways to learn & enhance aura sight.
The best way for me was to start with looking at my hand, held up to a wall...stare a few inches away from the outline of your hand, so it's not the thing your focusing on & relax your gaze. After a while, you'll become aware of a light that surrounds your hand. You might even see the different layers of colors.  

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers