The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 pm
User Image

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA
HOW MUCH IT COSTS
TO SHOOT INTO THAT HOLE
FOR 14 SECONDS?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:41 pm
More than I'll make in forty years I bet. ._____.  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm
*rips the cold, decayed corpse of the Anime Garden out of the ******** yes. You thought you could enjoy resting in peace, but if I can't rest in piece, then neither can you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm
...^^

heart

I missed you.

*hugs the corpse*  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm
You remember all the good times we used to have, back when we were all in school and we didn't need to know what was going to happen in our future quite as much? Boy, I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 pm
*looks back through some of the old threads*

...Oh wow. I did predict it.

Or it was just that far premeditated.  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:58 pm
Okay, old Alex. I've got something to say to your f*****t a**.

How 'bout you shut your face. Nobody gives a flying ******** what you think. You saying this and you actually abiding by it are two different things, and I'm sure you can better follow the latter by denying the former. "Remember back when we all inhabited the same Anime Chat room on these boards, and how every other day some kind of dramatic argument would come along and turn the threat into a freaking soap opera? We were such nooblet tweens back then, I swear..." No. No, you were the only nooblet tween, f*****t. Die in a hole.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm
My God. I barely even recognize half this s**t, or half the people spewing this s**t. I know their names and everything! But they don't seem at all like they do now, and then there are others who are here who I never saw for long enough afterwards to know how they are in the present.  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm
...No. *facepalm* NO. ALEX. SHUT THE ******** UP.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 pm
"Always speak with soft and sweet words, for someday you may have to eat them."  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm
...I don't believe this. I kinda wish I hadn't bit into this apple now. I mean, damn. Just, damn.

I think there's plenty of s**t here I'd rather have enjoyed to forget. I don't know why I came back here to look at it. God, this is awful. This is abominable. I just want to be gassed now. I feel like that ******** John guy. "No, John. You are the demons." What a tweest!

...Oh God. I think I'm going to be sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm
*curls up against a tree and cries*  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm
Perhaps once Crystal surfaces once again we may create within this dead body a new world order which will restore it from the outside in and let it walk above ground with the living once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Or I shoot it dead again. >> With another four hundred thousand dollars worth of custom cartridges.  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm
*crosses his fingers and prays the L33T Gamer keeps its value until his two become unlocked*  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff