Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm
"Ich bin gesund, und du?" Was her simple answer, not exactly remembering if it ever came up that Gaston understood German or not, didn't put much thought into it either. "I take it you were elsewhere as well then? Did anyone stay here over the last few months?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 pm
Gaston's not quite fluent in German, but he can muddle his way through...one of the advantages of being a World War II vet, but that isn't the point.

Finally taking his eyes off Lupe long enough to make polite conversation, he responds. "Oh, not so bad. I just moved back this way for good after making a career change. This seemed like as good an area to get started again as any."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm
"I've been here," Methos shrugs, "updating a few things." He catches Luana's eye when Gaston isn't looking and mouths, 'Later.'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:35 pm
A simple nod on the silent statement, and moved on, "Ah, would you be glad or disheartened to learn that I returned your student to you, talking and all?" More like bitching, but none the less that had been why she had gone on her little vacation and dragged Phoenix with her, someone had to fix the girl.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 pm
"Your student?" Gaston echoes, "You're talking about Phoenix...you have her talking again?" He seems quite pleased at the prospect. "Last time I was around here, I was getting a bit worried about her...about the time of the Old Man's bout with Alzheimer's, as I recall."

He eyes Methos briefly, recalling the crap everyone was put through by Rabinoff and his cronies, then shakes his head. This is supposed to be a good day. "Anyway, that's great news."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 am
A look of pain crosses Methos' face briefly at mention of the incident. Djer's Quickening had taken a long time to settle, and he hadn't been able to give much thought to Phoenix during that time.

"I'm glad you were looking after her," he says to Luana, relieved.

[OOC: I should wrap that up. *sheesh*]  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:28 pm
[OOC - Maybe...after all, I broke airspeed records booking it all the way from Japan to come after you. Of course, the fact that it went on 20 some pages was good too. mrgreen ]

Gaston isn't in the mood to dwell on the incident, either. It turned out well enough in the end, which is the important part to his mind. "Yes...and if you see her, tell her she still owes me a carton of Goldfish crackers."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm
"Goldfish crackers?" Luana questioned then shook her head not sure she cared to know in all truth, "You can tell her yourself next you see her, she should be around." After all the young immortal did show up at the most annoying times. Changing topics, to something rather random, though was all that entered her mind at the moment, "Heels are torture devices." Not that she was sure they would know that or not, who only knows with who she was talking to. "Good to kick people in though."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm
"Anything with pointy toes are good for kicking shins," Methos nodded in agreement. "I've had to wear heels during certain time periods, but only in court situations, so I can sympathize. Why do you wear them now? They must be treacherous to fight in."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm
A pause to think how to word her answer, "Honestly, non, once I adjusted my balance accordingly I haven't noticed a difference." That it wasn't like she was trying to wear five inch heels or something. "Originally it was a dare, since then they grew on me." Kind of like modern outfits had, that change hadn't been a dare at least, that had been her own choosing. Odd how she got Phoenix to love flat shoes now and she took a liking for heels, but maybe that was what happened when you stuck two people together for a few months.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Methos and Luana draw an odd stare from Gaston at the mention of wearing heels in various situations. "Sadly, wearing heels is not a challenge I've had to face..."

A brief snort of laughter. "I have duelled naked before, though. It's doubly difficult not to lse your head with no clothes on, believe me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am
With that comment she was able to look right back at him like he was the odd one, that in no way compared to heels, then again with who said it.... "Irgendwie bin ich nicht überrascht." Was her light answer to that, trying to in vain not smile, "And now is not the time to agree with him heir Adam, I would like to think one of you has some sanity." Slightly teasing as she glanced to Adam a moment, though it was clear she could not make the same comment or agree with Gaston, thankfully.

(translation, becuase again my gramer now days for german is only so-so, 'Somehow I'm not surprised' well technically it's 'I am' not 'I'm'.)

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:34 pm
"Agree with him, dear Luana?" Methos says, giving Gaston a shocked look that a stage actor would have envied. "Hell, no! Dueling naked only happens to crazy people."

He covers a sly smile in his beer as Lupe returns with their food, his eyes twinkling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 am
Gaston smirks at Adam's response. "Don't let his look of innocence fool you, Miss Luana. He may not have duelled naked, but I seem to remember an incident where a lovely young lady barged in on him and proceeded to rob him while he sat helpless in his bath."

Never mind that Gaston was in the tub across the room and was being robbed as well. Details.

As for his own naked duel, he shrugs his shoulders and laughs. "Besides, what was I supposed to do? Surrender?" He grins as Lupe makes her way to the table. "Then again, it might not be so bad, depending on who demands the surrender."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 am
Luana gave a small smile on Adam's words, "Because you are completely sane." So maybe her words were softly spoken as Gaston spoke, she still felt the need to say them anyway. However the whole being robbed in a tub only got her to glance between them and shake her head, again somehow not surprised. Didn't have anything else to say though with Lupe there now, giving a small nod in thanks.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff