• Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:59 pm
It is Cera Corabelle  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:48 pm
Kitty Cross
It is Cera Corabelle

I demand sources please. The Wikipedia article does not count.  

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

CC_anime_lover7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 pm
Kitty Cross
It is Cera Corabelle

how do u know!?!?
can you plz tell me how u know this? question question question question question question  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm
CC_anime_lover7
Kitty Cross
It is Cera Corabelle

how do u know!?!?
can you plz tell me how u know this? question question question question question question

Some smart a** posted that on Wikipedia a while ago without giving good sources. I tried searching and couldn't find anything reliable about her real name.  

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:55 pm
SirBaka
CC_anime_lover7
Kitty Cross
It is Cera Corabelle

how do u know!?!?

Some smart a** posted that on Wikipedia a while ago without giving good sources. I tried searching and couldn't find anything reliable about her real name.

As did I. The only thing that popped up was a thread on another forum that had another person claiming it was her name.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 pm
SirBaka
CC_anime_lover7
Kitty Cross
It is Cera Corabelle

how do u know!?!?

really wow thanks anyways sweatdrop  

CC_anime_lover7

Rolitalatina43

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:35 pm
shihabyooo
The guys and gals at Sunrise studios really know how to drive the fans nuts. First the matter of Lellouch's death, then that of C.C's real name.
I say the writer never even thought of a name for her (other than C.C), unless of course he fantasizes about his own work sweatdrop .

I agree,
Even though I kinda want the story to be left where it is
I like trying to make up my own assumption about what happen to lelouch or c.c's real name
The last thing I want is for this series to turn into a never ending cash cow  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm
I found this while reading the manga "Nightmare of Nunnally" I think this solves this case. Click the link below to see the manga page.

Posting Links to illegal sources of manga is illegal and goes against the ToS. Rule 4 in the Rules: Not to do anything against the ToS and I'm fairly sure posting illegal material is against it. If you really want to read it, then go to a book store. They sell them already.

-SirBaka

Sexy Pervy Sage

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:49 pm
Patamon of Hope
I found this while reading the manga "Nightmare of Nunnally" I think this solves this case. Click the link below to see the manga page.

Posting Links to illegal sources of manga is illegal and goes against the ToS. Rule 4 in the Rules: Not to do anything against the ToS and I'm fairly sure posting illegal material is against it. If you really want to read it, then go to a book store. They sell them already.

-SirBaka

What does that solve again?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Patamon of Hope

-SirBaka

what does that solve anyways?  

CC_anime_lover7

Armagio Valtieri

Beloved Dabbler

9,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 pm
no idea why but everytime i thought about c.c's real name i just kept saying cecelia to myself @_@ it just feels right to me and sounds nice  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 am
i still think its snow  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

CC_anime_lover7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:41 pm
again with freakin snow! grrrrrrr its not snow! (might be something else tht means snow but not snow!) grrrrrr..... oh well  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 pm
CC_anime_lover7
again with freakin snow! grrrrrrr its not snow! (might be something else tht means snow but not snow!) grrrrrr..... oh well

Agreed.

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 pm
cecelia has to be my best guess like others, or something close to that in this twisted alternate universe/ path down history kind of deal. wouldnt be something incredibly fanciful/royal, as she was a very poor little girl in medieval england...  
The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff