Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
What body part do you hate most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_the_spy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 am
I hate my thighs, I can't lose weight there...no matter how what I do...its annoying. i also hate my feet. I have a bone that didn't fuse together when I was a kid. So when I twist my foot, I end up in a cast for a couple of weeks. I can't do surgery so yeah.....

I dislike my boobs to. Their big and are it's pain to find a shirt that fits.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:22 am
I hate that small fat deposit on your inner thigh that just will never go away even if you weigh 50 pounds.

In yaoi I hate that most artists choose not to try the p***s. COME ON EVERYBODY LOVES A GOOD p***s. I'd rather a sloppy one then some invisible imagination p***s  

Yukiko Mori-chan

CoyoteXendo

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm
my stomach just needs to go away. then i can be happy! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm
My chest. Not my actual boobs, but the part right above that.

Not only did I break my collar bone as a kid so one of them pokes out weird, but my skin is really REALLY thin on my chest and you can see all of my veins. Not a good look.

Xyloid

Rackenov

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 am
Tummy and thighs. <__< my two major chunk deposits. I've been dieting, but to no avail, so I'm gonna start actually using our exercise equipment here soon.

Losing 10 pounds would put be back in my healthy weight range, but losing 20 would still be healthy and get me to my ideal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 pm
I don't like my boobies...
they're waaaaay too big...
that sounds werid to alot of people but i just really don't like 'em crying  

Leah_Clearwater

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leah_Clearwater

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 pm
alteregocrystal1
I hate that small fat deposit on your inner thigh that just will never go away even if you weigh 50 pounds.

In yaoi I hate that most artists choose not to try the p***s. COME ON EVERYBODY LOVES A GOOD p***s. I'd rather a sloppy one then some invisible imagination p***s

seriously huh? they should at least try... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 pm
I dont like my body, i have a girl type body....I hate it, but the guys love it...im a guy...  

AMirrors

Jasqueen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm
    there's way too many i hate. but i'll list them anyways. i hate...
    -my ears, they sorta stick out. and because of that reason, i think they're ugly. they're probably the body part i hate the most and i don't wear ponytails in public because of them.
    -my nose, it's not big or anything. but i hate it, 'cause it's bigger than the typical "small and cute asian noses" and i've been told by family, that it sometimes looks slanted.
    -how long my neck is.
    -i don't know if the skin is a body part, but my skin. 'cause i have combination skin and i tend to break out sometimes. i wish i had perfectly flawless skin.
    -my waist, they're sorta out of proportion (one side seems curvier than the other).
    -my thighs, 'cause they're bigger than the rest of my body and all the fat seems to go there.
    -sometimes i like my single eyelid eyes because i see so many asian celebrities that are still beautiful with them. but i sometimes still wish i had the double eyelid thing, just 'cause makeup would be easier to put on and the whole perception of how "big eyes are beautiful, blahblahblah"
    -my legs...i wish they were perfectly straight and longer too. mine are sorta crooked.
    -my boob-less chest
    -and i hate my feet now because during the summer i would always wear my favourite pair of flats and because of that, i now have a hideous tan-line on my feet and it shows horribly when i wear heels or other flats that reveal my bare feet. plus, it's been 2 and a half months and the tan-line hasn't disappeared.

anyways, overall i get most of my physical appearance from my dad, which i hate. my dad isn't ugly or anything, but it's just weird when his physical traits are put on a girl. i always thought my mom was really pretty (even though she doesn't think so). she has big eyes, a perfect, small nose, small ears that DON'T stick out, good skin, etc. and i get jealous of how my brother inherited most of my mom's appearance because my brother gets attention from the opposite sex and people tell him how he's good looking and all and i get nothing like that from people, LOL.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am
The parts of me that are female are #1 on my list. I wouldn't mind my breasts, hell, I might even like them if there were small. They're not. I also hate my reproductive system for obvious reasons.

Aside that, I really don't like my nose. I got it from my mother and it's really round and silly-looking, and too big. And the skin on it gets really yucky if I don't scrub it with soap twice a day. ;___;

I don't like my hands, because I have short, stubby fingers. I would like my wrists, but there's little knobs of bone sticking out on the side, and I can see the veins in them and it's creepy.

I don't like my legs because the muscles behind my shins make it impossible for me to wear knee-high boots.

And I don't like my teeth. Specifically my top too. They're huge and square and I look like the Easter bunny if I smile with my mouth open.

Aaaand, I'm too tall. Not too tall, but I wouldn't mind being a few inches shorter.

I sound really unhappy with my body, don't I? Most of these are just minor things. I wouldn't give a dash about any of them if my breasts were smaller.  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm
Where to begin? I have a naturally musclely body and i'm also really tall. Don't get me wrong, i love my hour glass figure... but the girls! They're just too big! It's hard enough finding a shirt long enough for my torso, but on top of that i have to make sure there's room for them! Its so annoying! It's like found a cute shirt... whoops can't get it cause it's too short. Also my calves, I can't wear skinny jeans cause they're all buff! Then I have giant hands so I can't wear bangles or rings.... good luck future husband! Anyways, that's the gist of it... hehe... i love my fab girl abs though. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:50 pm
I hate my v****a! XP I'm serious. I want a p***s. I hate being a girl. Oh yes, I'm transgendered. You probably should have known that first.  

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 pm
I hate my stomach. It pokes outward, so even if I lost all the fat on my body, my stomach would still be rounds and poke out a little. I also hate my boobs, it's not that they are too big or small, but I hate their shape, it's kinda weird. Last on my list would bee my nose, it's kinda big. I also don't like my jaw structure, I have an over bite, but I'm getting that fixed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 am
I'd have to sat my legs. They aren't long enough. Man i wish I was tall.  

Valachia_moon

Its Dark In The Matinee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 am
My boobs... they wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so big.
My vag... it wouldn't be as bad if it didn't bleed every month. xp
My thighs... they're so thick.
My toes... they are bended out of shape and the nails grow funny.
My hair... DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT THAT!

I could go on and on and on about why I hate every single part of my body but that would be something akin to trolling so I won't...

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff