Who???
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 pm
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I like the Uchiha brothers and Neji! *fan girl scream*

Only noobs don't know how wonderful the Naruto episodes are.

The show is lame, get over it.

No it's not. If you watch and read further, you will see.

It doesn't keep my attention. It seems that the show is ment to keep the attention of small children.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:30 pm
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

It doesn't keep my attention. It seems that the show is ment to keep the attention of small children.

I actually stuck with it for a bit. And I was able to find so many things that I didn't like about the show, I can't even count them all.  

Rei Uchikino

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm
For a series as long and horrifically drawn-out as Naruto, I'd like to think I have better things to do with my life. And then again, I'm not really one for anime, anyway. I'd rather read manga. And even so, my attention span isn't long enough for ALL that.
Not to mention that the show topic doesn't interest me, either.
In short: I don't like it. Sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:09 pm
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

Naruto Hater! *points*

You don't know how it feels when someone says that your favorite anime is 'plain stupid', 'lame'!! How about I give you a punch in the face?!

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 am
I liked it for awhile, but then it started to bore me. I don't really care about Naruto, because it's about a hyperactive knucklehead ninja wearing bright orange. evil

@Iris: I saw that. Only noobs don't know how wonderful the Naruto episodes are? Have you been paying attention to all the Naruto fans that are noobs? The ones that can't spell and are all, "SASUKE IS HOT!111!!!!" and junk? There are noobs in the Naruto fan base too. Pay attention to them. You might realize that the Naruto fandom is full of losers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:44 pm
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

Naruto Hater! *points*

You don't know how it feels when someone says that your favorite anime is 'plain stupid', 'lame'!! How about I give you a punch in the face?!

lmao, you expect me to be afraid of you? Please, you are not intimidating in any way, shape or form. You are yelling at me just because I don't like something that you do? Grow the ******** up you immature little girl. I have plenty of things that I like but I don't get bent out of shape just because someone disagrees with me. If I think something is plan horrible then its ******** horrible in MY opinion. Seriously, grow up.  

Matron Mord Sith

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 pm
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

Naruto Hater! *points*

LMAO. I love how idiotic Narutards are. They all threaten to beat you up just because you dislike or insult the show. Seriously, grow the ******** up. It's just a ******** show, you silly little child.

However, the Naruto FANS who actually know how to agree to disagree, I totally respect. Yes, there is a difference. (To me, at least.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm
IrisCross
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

You're telling us to grow up? That's funny coming from someone who's getting all worked up over a TELEVISION SHOW. And right now I'm feeling really annoyed with the whiny baby that can't take another person's opinion. So I'd say I can feel plenty, thank you.

And I know plenty about Naruto, thank you. I know all about the plot holes, the poor character development, the annoying voice acting, the bad humor, the filler arcs, the irritating catch phrases, and the left-to-be-desired animation and writing. Not to mention it is just a HORRIDLY long, drawn out, and boring series that doesn't feel like it will ever end!

I'm sorry if you don't agree with my opinion. I really am. But OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS. Not everyone in the world is going to like the same bloody things that you like. The sooner you realize this, the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 pm
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross

You're telling us to grow up? That's funny coming from someone who's getting all worked up over a TELEVISION SHOW. And right now I'm feeling really annoyed with the whiny baby that can't take another person's opinion. So I'd say I can feel plenty, thank you.

And I know plenty about Naruto, thank you. I know all about the plot holes, the poor character development, the annoying voice acting, the bad humor, the filler arcs, the irritating catch phrases, and the left-to-be-desired animation and writing. Not to mention it is just a HORRIDLY long, drawn out, and boring series that doesn't feel like it will ever end!

I'm sorry if you don't agree with my opinion. I really am. But OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS. Not everyone in the world is going to like the same bloody things that you like. The sooner you realize this, the better.

I also like it because it is so long and feels everlasting. Unlike other animes, they only go up to 20+ episodes and left forgotten after a few years.
And no. You don't know plenty of Naruto the way you act xP

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 pm
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross

I also like it because it is so long and feels everlasting. Unlike other animes, they only go up to 20+ episodes and left forgotten after a few years.
And no. You don't know plenty of Naruto the way you act xP

And I respect your opinion about that. Personally, I prefer shorter anime around twenty episodes long. Preferably the classics as opposed to the main stream stuff like Naruto.
And I'm sorry you feel that way. Again, you just can't take another person's opinion. I've watched plenty of Naruto, sweetheart. My best friends are avid fans of the show so I'd watch it with them. You just can't base what I know just on the way I'm "acting". And another thing, I don't act for anything or anyone, toots. This is me. Don't like it? Then leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 pm
*parrots* Don't like it? Then leave.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 pm
I must say, I love your retort to my last argument. I'm guessing you didn't expect that from me? If you're going to start a pointless argument, then at least have something prepared to back it up. That way you'll have a retort that is worthy of actually debating with, but what you just posted there was plain laughable. You're only making yourself look even more of an immature little child.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm
[rant]No. Naruto is not good anymore.
Just like Bleach and One Piece where nothing happens.[/rant]
Well, I love the manga though. : D

edit: Fav. character?
I wanna say Karin but...
I love Naruto ;D
It's great how he's dedicated and all.
I'm just frustrated about what's happened to Sasuke.

-Weird Wacky Watermelon-

O.G. Cat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers